HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official WWE Corporation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The Official WWE Corporation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 pm

So far in this Corporation

The Official WWE Corporation Thread Orton-wwe_champ_by_csThe Official WWE Corporation Thread Triple_H_34_GDThe Official WWE Corporation Thread Vince_McMahon_8The Official WWE Corporation Thread Stephanie_McMahon_CutByJess_13June2013The Official WWE Corporation Thread Sheild_1_unconquerableThe Official WWE Corporation Thread Brad_Maddox_2013CutByJibunjishin1The Official WWE Corporation Thread Vickie_Guerrero_CutByJess22March2013

The Start of The Corporation (SummerSlam 2013 - 8/18/13)
Spoiler:
Raw 8/19/13
Spoiler:

Raw 8/27/13
Spoiler:

Discuss/Predict who's going to be in this "stable"

Last edited by ilikewwe11 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I feel like the Shield will join as well as Curtis Axel

Wrestlers who will unite together: Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Mark Henry, and CM Punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 pm

The Shield are already in as the body guards/ attack dogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Sheamus I think when he returns will join them as well. got 3 out of the 4 members of the breakfast club there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Is it official? I'll add them in case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I mean they guarded the mcmahons and Triple H during the Orton celebration. Plus Triple H sicked them on Show and Ziggler for calling triple H out on screwing DB over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

The Shield are like the hired guns...kinda like how Big Bossman was during the first incarnation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

expect the bossman theme was a little cooler but only by a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Updated with archives and shit
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Now all they need is to bring back a certain animal with flair... for added nostalgia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Batista and Ric Flair weren't in the corporation.

In fact, neither of them were in the WWF back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Stephanie McMahon wasnt in the Corporation back then either and shes in this variation of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Would Brad Maddox count in being in this?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 pm

^I would think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

Updated: Added Brad Maddox

And I think Ric Flair would return to be with HHH and Orton? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 am

please not that all current champions are Heels and it is very possible that they will all be in "the corporation"
I see it as possible...

I would also like to point out that this makes me think of

"Bray Wyatt's Ministry of Darkness"!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:22 am

So are they actually calling this The Corporation?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 am

This HAS to lead to Shane McMahon's return to TV, right? Has to, right? HAS TO, RIGHT? How else are they suddenly going to break apart? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:53 am

Wade Barrett Will Join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 am

They'll probably get Ava Marie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am

ADR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Tiff wrote:
They'll probably get Ava Marie.
Eva Marie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Ave Maria --- oh wait, I thought this was a word-game.

They "officially" called it "The Corporation" though?
There were hints ("Corporate Makeover" bla bla bla)... ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 pm

I would say Shane would return, but I doubt it.

Names to possibly return to be in the corporation: Batista, Ric Flair, or Shane McMahon. I don't see HBK joining if he was to make a cameo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Corporation Thread   The Official WWE Corporation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Corporation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next