HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture Empty
PostSubject: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:32 am

Regarding Roman Reigns possibly challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title after Night of Champions, Reigns will likely be kept out of the title picture until he wins it at WrestleMania 31.

Reigns is still the "chosen one" but the idea behind his push right now is for him to rise to the top and having him lose to Lesnar at this point would be counterproductive.

If Reigns won the title now instead of at WrestleMania, they would miss out on the big WrestleMania moment and it would not maximize the impact of his title win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 am

Yet the guy clearly isnt ready for it....
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:42 am

He's got enough time to improve in the ring, but I'm pretty sure WWE will still push for him to win the title whether he's ready or not.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Fans are already giving Reigns the Bryan treatment. Funny
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 pm

NAH Reigns trash. Nigga on another level of boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:48 pm

You got to strike while the iron is hot with Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:08 pm

*Fans a year ago: "OMG PUSH REIGNS! FUTURE WORLD CHAMP! AMAZING! SUPER AWESOME! GREATEST EVER!"*

*Fans now: "Ugh boring. I want someone else. Push someone else. Omg."*

Fans are retarded. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Batman wrote:
*Fans a year ago: "OMG PUSH REIGNS! FUTURE WORLD CHAMP! AMAZING! SUPER AWESOME! GREATEST EVER!"*

*Fans now: "Ugh boring. I want someone else. Push someone else. Omg."*

Fans are retarded. I aint bothered
I never liked Reigns, been an Ambrose mark from day one so NAH this comment if you were trying to direct it at me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Wasn't just at you. I've seen a lot of other people, which is why I said theyre giving him the Bryan treatment. Before he was big, everyone wanted him to be pushed. Then he got big, and now everyone hates him. walk

I like Ambrose and Seth as much as I like Roman. They're equal to me, and theyre better than everyone else. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Lol I like Bryan even now that he's big, I simply just dont like Reigns, I'm not following this little trend you keep thinking of. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm not saying you are. I made my post about them giving him the bryan treatment before you posted.

I read comments on YT WWE videos or FB posts and trends are everywhere with wrestling fans. A few months ago, the top comment on every post related to Reigns was "HELL YEAH! BEST WRESTLER EVER!" now it's all "Boring. Bury him. Push Ziggler. Booo!"

Same thing with Bryan. When he had that storyline that WWE didn't like him or w/e, all the top comments were "YES! PUSH BRYAN! BRYAN IS THE BEST!" now I see a lot of comments that are all "Ugh that Yes shit is stupid, push Ziggler instead. Bryan sucks. Bryan is overrated as fuck." etc.

Wrestling fans are stupid. walk
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Maybe they just realized how trash he is without Rollins and Ambrose carrying him. I aint bothered

Lol nah I have to agree tho. There really is no impressing wrestling fans. They never know what they want so they just bitch about everything. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The thing with Reigns for me, is more so the fact that he has nothing protecting him now. He is on his own. He doesn't have a team holding him up as Mack said. He doesn't have the ability to hide part of the match, then come in and hit his spots he is great at and then get out or just finish it either or. He doesn't have those luxuries being a bigger solo star now.

Reigns is awesome at what he can manage, that isn't undeniable and fans still eat it up. The problem with him is he isn't able to fully carry a long singles match as was shown with his match against Orton. Randy clearly carried that match and outshone Reigns if anything. I ain't saying don't go towards the push with him, just he has to put the time in to showcase it is worth it. Bryan was and is a superb talent, so the fans shitting on him was poor to see. For Reigns, it is up to him to prove whether the change of momentum is worth it or not from these fans, if he can learn and improve his game, then they will be proven wrong as he will earn his hype. if he cant improve from here, then it shows it is a bit justly deserved as he has some good stuff, but he doesn't have it all to be great as they want him to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Least we gotta plan B, if Reigns stuffs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture   News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

News on Roman Reigns Entering the WWE Title Picture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1