HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?   Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 am

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to sources, Triple H reportedly informed Alberto Del Rio to "keep his nose clean" when he called to inform Del Rio that he was fired from WWE. This is taken to mean that Del Rio could have been rehired to the company in about six months after the heat from the backstage incident died down. There is precedence for WWE rehiring wrestlers after letting them go in the past as a disciplinary action. Case in point, Daniel Bryan's firing in 2010 for choking Justin Roberts on TV. However, Del Rio is said to have told Triple H that he had no interest in returning to the WWE.

Also read: ​Major Update On Alberto Del Rio's WWE Firing & What He Was Told By Triple H

In addition, the source goes on to say that top stars, including John Cena, Big Show, and Randy Orton spoke to Del Rio and said they would push for him to get rehired because many talents in the locker room took Del Rio's side over his slapping of Cody Barbierri. Del Rio then made it clear to the aforementioned Superstars that he never wants to return.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?   Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 pm

He was going to leave the WWE by the end of the year anyway, and the fact that he stood up against racism and got FIRED over it, did nothing but add fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?   Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:59 pm

I'd file a lawsuit for discrimination in the workplace against the company if I were him. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?   Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 pm

I think this was posted already.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?   Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio & WWE - Was WWE Considering Rehiring Him & He Said No Way?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1