HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  Empty
PostSubject: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:13 pm

In a new blog entry, Justin Credible spoke about Darren Young coming out. Here is what he had to say…

"What a week for the WWE. Summer Slam is in the books, and there is so much to talk about. First leading into the PPV in LA, Darren Young comes out to TMZ that he is gay.

As you know WWE got a ton of free mainstream press heading into their second biggest PPV of the year. I'm happy for Darren, and I applaud his courage. On the other hand, there is no way that this was just a spur of the moment statement. I have been told that this was carefully thought out, and Darren and the WWE had this planned the whole time. There is just no way that Darren was conveniently asked that specific question and he just happened to decide now is as good a time as any to come out."

Credit: Justin Credible's Blog
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/294979#d2wxRVRuRystwo4P.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Hmm.. well he does sound like his information is credible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:29 pm

It could go either way
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
It could go either way
No, that's being bisexual.

I'M HERE ALL WEEK, GUYS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Sir Montgomery Minkleton wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:
It could go either way
No, that's being bisexual.

I'M HERE ALL WEEK, GUYS!
Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  24wt72e nice joke lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:18 pm

KING Razor wrote:
Hmm.. well he does sound like his information is credible...
^ I c wut u did der

If it was planned or not, we'll be able to see that.
As long as it's not something "kayfabe", or that will seriously burn his career and possibly his personal life (knowing how lots of people are close-minded and hateful towards homossexuals).

Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 am

Ha I'm glad someone noticed that pun.

But anyway, like it was said scripted or not just hope for Darren sakes that its not kayfabe.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out    Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Credible Says WWE and Darren Young Planned His Coming Out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1