HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  Empty
PostSubject: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:49 am

- WWE has received a lot of criticism from fans who saw the American flag touch the ground before the Flag Match between Rusev and Jack Swagger at Summerslam. JBL mentioned it on commentary. It's considered disrespectful for the flag to touch the ground.

One fan wrote on Twitter: "@WWE should be ashamed. Fake or not, you should NEVER allow our flag to touch the ground. Disrespectful, plain and simple."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332620/WWE-News:-Company-Criticized-For-Letting-US-Flag-Touch-The-Ground-At-Summerslam,-Battleground-On-Sale-Today.htm#m072kgGViMhX3rCv.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 am

I'm facepalming....hard. Swagger was attacked before the match even began, what did you want him to do....hold it in the air as he's on his stomach? Stupid.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:03 am

Stupid people giving a shit about stupid crap like a fucking flag. Fucking grow up mother fuckers.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 am

It's those retarded wannabe-patriotic motherfuckers who do absolutely nothing to help our country in anyway whatsoever but then bitch about things like this to try and pretend they give a shit about America.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:04 am

If they cared so much they'd pay more taxes Thirsty Mofos 

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 am

Yeah That Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 am

I bet Zeb was offended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 am

Lol patriotic hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:35 am

Dead wrote:
I'm facepalming....hard. Swagger was attacked before the match even began, what did you want him to do....hold it in the air as he's on his stomach? Stupid.

He could have had a referee hold it as he acted like he was about to get in the ring just before the attack. You don't let the flag touch the ground.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:37 am

Isn't it...y'know...AGAINST THE LAW? Remember Jericho in Brazil? It's kinda a big deal. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 am

^ of course it isn't. Indifferent
In fact, it's protected under the first amendment. You can BURN the flag if you want to (even though you proooobably shouldn't.)

We don't live in a barbaric country like Brazil where they arrest you for a flag.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 am

^ that is true... but in some states it is a fine-able offense... i believe Oklahoma... I live in Kansas where the Phelps clan is and they got in some shit in some state for burning one.

Anyway, i find it disrespectful because i was raised that way. Was it the most terrible thing on WWE programming i've ever seen? NO... and it was a good way for Rusev to get more/Keep as much heat as possible... and i think that was the point.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 am

It can't and it isn't. Burning the flag is protected under the First Amendment right to freedom of expression.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:19 pm

You just know some of the people complaining about this are the same ones who pull the "nobody should be offended by anything you pussy" rhetoric about stuff like Lana drifting around the area of mentioning the plane being shot down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Dante Cross wrote:
Dead wrote:

He could have had a referee hold it as he acted like he was about to get in the ring just before the attack. You don't let the flag touch the ground.

You didnt watch, Summerslam...did you. He was already in the ring and about to plant it in the ring for his pose  face palm 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:10 pm

I'm just as okay with it happening in WWE as I would be with it happening in a movie or on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:16 pm

This is the same company that had an anti-American stable holding the flag upside down (which is apparently a sign of distress) and threatening to set it on fire. Didnt see people in an uproar then.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Didn't Hogan spit on the USSR and Iranian flags and got cheered?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:42 pm

MURRICAH! FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam    Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam  Empty

Back to top Go down

Company Criticized For Letting US Flag Touch The Ground At Summerslam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1