HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Former WWE Superstar John Morrison spoke to Ring Rust Radio on his relationship with WWE and if he'd want to return to the company.

"My impression is that the door is open," Morrison said. "I originally got into wrestling because it was my first love, since I was a little kid it was what I wanted to do. And I still haven't found anything quite as cool as wrestling… It's something I'm going to get back to. The other question was is a return immanent, and I don't know.

"I'm shuffling through a bunch of things and I have a bunch of things that I want to accomplish in the movie biz before I go back to wrestling full time. Once you're on that full-time schedule, you don't really have control of your own time. But I am definitely coming back at some point."

Morrison also said he'd like to work with Damien Sandow, Seth Rollins, Antonio Cesaro and Fandango.

What are your thoughts? Did you like John Morrison? Do you want him to return? Do you think he would be successful as an actor? Leave your comments below~
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:18 pm

The dude can't cut a promo to save his life. So I presume he's acting in silent films.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:22 pm

actually he took improv classes, the same ones MIZ took

Last edited by Bull on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 pm

^ *Improv classes, to improve, lol.

I'd love to see him back and feud with one of those guys. I wanna see how his promo skills have worked out ever since leaving, but the dude's pretty great in the ring.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Morrison is somewhat of a funny guy, but not that funny nor serious to be in a movie.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Morrison was a great in-ring performer I always thought. But yeah, his promos were lacking big time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm

His heel promos in ECW were pretty good
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:04 pm

He was an excellent heel with Miz in MnM but an atrocious Face. He also wasn't that good in the ring, he was talented as more of a spotmonkey so much than a wrestler, but he made it work perfectly as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE   John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

John Morrison Comments on Relationship with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1