HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? Empty
PostSubject: Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?   Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 pm

I am not referring to their wrestling capability. This is about their character. CM Punk's Pipebomb Character (Summer of Punk) or Daniel Bryan's Underdog Character (Summerslam Storyline up to now), Which character do you prefer?

Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? Z
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?   Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I think the Underdog is a better character for longevity, as now he still has goals, a mission to aim for. For execution at a big show? Pipebomb. They pulled the trigger on Punk, and they got their results. Of course, as we all know, they did a terrible job with the follow up, and ended up having a nice long reign with several weak defenses.

If they take advantage of Bryan's popularity, and let him wrestle when he eventually grabs the belt again. I think his success could overshadow Punks very easily.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?   Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Completely prefer Underdog Daniel Bryan. I'm unpopular with this, but I didn't like Pipebomb Punk, I loved his "Straight-Edge Savior" with long hair gimmick infinitely more. I also preferred his Nexus leader gimmick.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?   Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Pipe bomb Punk could have been way better if it was executed right but you would have to have kept Punk away to keep the storyline going and once he came back I don't know how long it could have lasted.

I always saw Daniel Bryan as a under dog in WWE because of his size. It could last a whole lot longer and WWE could do great things with Bryan.

Pipebomb CM Punk or Underdog Daniel Bryan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-