HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Rick Rolled wrote:
M Night Bullymalan wrote:
I'm talking about the fact nothing really happen when he was champion and it seem to no matter until the final month of it.

It'll be remembered as the longest title reign of the pg era.
and that's all it has, it was long.
Back to top Go down

What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Batman wrote:
I've seen a lot of people, mostly smarks, say that Lesnar is awesome. They're all "YEAH HE BURIED CENA, FUCK CENA! HE CANT WRESTLE! LESNAR DESTROYED HIM IT WAS AWESOME! FUCK YEAH LESNAR ALL DAY! RATINGS UP!" etc.
But yet they turn around and say "Ugh Batista is a part timer, BOOOOO!!! (even though he's not.)" "THE ROCK SHOULDN'T END PUNK'S TITLE REIGN OMG RAGE UGH." "CENA SUX HE WINS TOO MUCH HE CAN'T WRESTLE OMG STOP SHOVING HIM DOWN MY THROAT WWE" "HOGAN IS THE WORST WORKER EVER!"

Yeah, I haven't heard that from the people I associate with, but I could see that getting really old really fast. I agree that separating personal lives from wrestling personalities is important, though I do find myself turned off by a lot of the same people you listed, regardless (just for different reasons than everyone else).

And in regards to where this topic has gone since I last posted, I have to say: As someone who doesn't care about The Rock and generally tunes out when he's making an appearance, Rock has definitely earned his part time status when compared to Lesnar. Lesnar really hasn't earn shit, he never had to due to his look and presence. Being a huge, intense, naturally athletic dude is all Lesnar's had to do to be successful in this business.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 am

I agree. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:09 am

I wonder if Lesnar ever had to do gross shit in OVW like eating out with Danny Davis panic

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Batman wrote:
I've seen a lot of people, mostly smarks, say that Lesnar is awesome. They're all "YEAH HE BURIED CENA, FUCK CENA! HE CANT WRESTLE! LESNAR DESTROYED HIM IT WAS AWESOME! FUCK YEAH LESNAR ALL DAY! RATINGS UP!" etc.

They be crying if it went how WWE wanted to do it.

It wouldn't be Cena getting the shit kicked out of him. It would have been Daniel Bryan.

So this match they jerked off too, they would be shitting on it instead.

Last edited by M Night Bullymalan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Of course. They're biased idiots. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority   What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened After SummerSlam Went Off the Air? No Mercy for John Cena, Lesnar Posts Victory Photo w/ The Authority

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2