HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"   SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 22nd of August

Last edited by Señor Snoopz on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"   SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 am

Vendetta CONTINUES as the jam-packed audience present in the arena buzz in anticipation. Who could blame them? So far it’s been a night of unexpected turns and surprises. So much screaming voices shroud the arena but soon turn to silence right after the lights begin to dim down a bit. The only place that seems to be illuminated is the stage of the arena. After a few moments of quietness, Jared Jerusalem’s theme hits, causing the crowd to cheer a loud pop for The Piece of Eden. The lights go back on as Jerusalem appears out of the veil, revealing that he’s in a wheelchair as his partner pushes him towards the ring. As both members of the Knockout Kings reach the ramp, Double J informs Riley to stop pushing him. Jared raises both of his arms while he’s in his wheelchair as waves of multiple and different pyro explode like fireworks. Confetti also starts flying out of nowhere, raining on both KO Kings. The Self Proclaimed Savior basks in the glory of all of this while Riley Williamson looks unsure of what to make of this.

Ted Cedar:

A bit too much for a return don’t you think, Joey? He’s been absent for just a week and he’s acting like he’s been gone a decade.

Joey Miles:

God fucking damn it I can smell the smoke!

The two begin to move their way to the squared-circle again. The ring also has a ramp to make sure Jerusalem’s able to enter the ring. The ropes of the side facing the ramp’s also been removed. As Jared and Riley reach the center of the ring, fire blows up from all turnbuckle corners. Double J yet again raises his arms, joint with a bunch of other pyro booming. The camera gets a shot of Riley rolling his eyes of this exaggerated entrance by Jared. That wasn’t the tip of the iceberg yet though. Balloons begin to fall from the ceiling, and guess what?.... More confetti!

Ted Cedar:

Now this is ridiculous.

Joey Miles:

I hate this guy. But you gotta admit, this is genius! Look at the crowd! They’re loving it.

Ted Cedar:

Leave it to Jared when it comes to being the perfect example of narcissism... Times a thousand. He strokes his ego as much as you stroke your.... You know.

Joey Miles:

Ha! Is this Cedar making sex jokes? Pinch me I’m dreaming.

The Piece of Eden orders Riley around like he was his personal servant, demanding for a microphone. Good thing the Hardcore champ’s a patient friend. He complies and hands over a mic to his tag partner. The Self Proclaimed Savior of XWA clears his throat before starting to speak.

Jared Jerusalem:

Ladies! Prepare your ovaries because this sexy beast is back!

A large portion of the crowd respond positively to Jared’s first statement. Though there’re PEOPLElike Riley Williamson who found it a rather distasteful one.

Jared Jerusalem:

Now let me get down to BUSINESS. As you may all know, I’m in a wheelchair. Don’t worry though, I’ll be back next month! So keep your bras inside for the meantime, girls!... There’s also news that the tag title’s have been scrapped. Good! Fuck the Hopeful. I hope Rob Chapman beats the sense out of Danny Diamond. Seriously, I’m fucking tired of The Hopefuls and their crap. Now moving back to the talk about the tag titles. This doesn’t mean me and Riley boy here’s going to part ways. You guys may think I only cared about the titles, but Riley here’s like a brother to me.... My alien homosexual brother.

The fans share a quick laugh with Jared due to his joke. Even Riley couldn’t keep himself from smiling a bit.

Jared Jerusalem:

The Knockout Kings aren’t done just yet. With or without the tag titles, we’re gonna dominate the living titties out of XWA! You know... I’ll probably have the World Title around my waist while Riley’s got the Women’s title or something. Rest assured, the Knockout Kings aren’t done yet! So what are you gonna do when the Knockout Kings come a’knocking on your do--

Before the injured former tag champ could finish his newly prepared catchphrase for his team, his own partner interrupts by grabbing the mic away from him. Jerusalem glares at Williamson in confusion, but it seems that Riley has something way more important to say.

With the Mic in his grip, Riley looks down at his fellow partner and just stares at him for a couple of seconds. Most PEOPLE can see that Riley looks abit upset but before anyone can jump to conclusions, he raises the Mic towards his lips and begins to speak.

Riley Williamson:

What are you gonna do when the Knockout Kings come a'knocking on your door and run wild on you?!?!

Riley quickly points to Jared and Jared looks to be happy...looking up at Riley as he gives him a slight Smirk, agreeing with what Riley has to say as he nods. While the Crowd cheers.

Riley Williamson:

Now I'm sure all of us here in San Diego like to see that you are back in the square circle. Hell, even I'm surprised that you back so soon Jared. I mean, what has it been? a Week since you were Injured and you have made your Infamous return to Vendetta a week later? Not even JHalc could do that. And we haven't seen him in months. That is, of course when you beated his leg to a pulp to where he no longer stood on his own power. And you see, this is what The Knockout Kings are about. This is what we have been doing for the past several months being together. We have shown to the world that even we can take the Big-Dogs, D-Volution down and take there Titles as well as there lovable lace wearing friend with them as well. We have become the New face of the Tag Division and no one, not even The Hopeful can take our pride, our virginity our dignity, away from us. But.. we gotta face facts. The Knockout Kings aren't really at there best right now. We lost your Wife, Empress. We lost the Tag Titles. And now, you are Injured. With a Injury that can put you out for an eternity.

Riley kneels down next to Jared and puts his arm over the arm resting area of Jared's wheelchair.

Riley Williamson:

I love you man. Not only as a friend, but as a Brother to me and we all know that you can't wrestle with an Injured back. Grandpa Jackson tried but we all know what happened to him, he threw a hard right punch towards his opponent, missed, and then landed onto the canvas, causing his Backbone to break in so many places that the match had to be quickly called off and he had to be quickly sent to the hospital. I don't want this to happen to you buddy, and that is why here tonight, I am going to Introduce to you The Newest member to the Knockout King Team. ladies and gentleman, he is born and raised from the I.Q. Heights of Austrailla, he comes in with a very well rounded height of Six Inches and no, that is not how big Joey Miles Penis is. Though, it is how big it can get when seeing Nova Strip, he comes in weighing in at a astonishing Two Hundred and Seventeen pounds, please give a warm welcome to James Carlisle!

Audioslave’s “Cochise” bursts through the speakers without warning and all eyes shift to the main stage as the Knockout Kings package rolls into effect.  The audience is in a stunned state of confusion as the stage remains empty; the heads of the Tennessee crowd turning back to The Knockout Kings, then back at the tron, and so on and so on.  Jared Jerusalem slowly wheels backwards, staring at Riley with a false grin as Riley can stare back at Jared with guilt, cupping his face in his hand and in an instant, the arena lifts at the sight of James “Damage” Carlisle, stepping out from the curtain wearing a Knockout Kings T-shirt with Jared Jerusalem scribbled out of it with the professionalism of MS Paint.

Joey Miles:

What the ff… who is that jobber?!!

Ted Cedar:

Well Joey, that right there is James Carlisle… but I don’t have a clue what’s going on here?

Joey Miles:

I know who James Best is, I was being sarcastic!

Ted Cedar:

Why is James Carlisle wearing a Knockout Kings T-shirt… you don’t think he… no?!!

Carlisle smirks a smug smirk as he pauses on the stage, tugging at his shirt and staring down at the ring (and by extension Jared Jerusalem) biding his time to let the shock value set in.  The self-professed “Piece of Eden” demands answers, wheeling himself into an about face in the wheelchair dramatically as he snarls back at Riley, who begins applauding and although it isn’t audible through the microphone, it was clear he was shouting “What the F*CK is happening?!” over his own team’s theme music.  After leaving Jerusalem in a panic long enough, Carlisle finally begins stepping onto the ramp and making his way down, none of this methodical pace business, simply marching to the ring.  Scampering up the steel steps, James wipes his boots on the mat before grabbing the top rope and sling-shotting into the ring, skipping onto the mat and walking straight past Jared, stopping only to put his hands on his hips and glare down Riley Williamson, reaching over and taking the mic from Williamson.

James Carlisle:

As you were saying Riley, you looked a little lost in words but relax I got you, you see Jared, what Riley was trying to say is…

Carlisle turns back to Jerusalem, who is nearly in tatters like some frustrated beast in his wheelchair, completely overwhelmed.

James Carlisle:

…Is that James Carlisle is the new Knockout King!

Ted Cedar:

Holllly ssh-smokes!!

The audience erupts with mixed responses at the announcement, as Jared’s eyes almost bulge out of his head, Jerusalem throwing himself from side to side, rocking his wheelchair like a crazy person.

Jared Jerusalem:

NO!!! NO!!!

Carlisle gets in Jared’s face, lowering down onto bended knee as to maintain eye level with the chair-confined star.

James Carlisle:

OH YEAH!! BELIEVE IT SAVIOR!  BELIEVE IT!!  The Knockout Kings are back in business, the James Carlisle business, babay!!  Oh, my bad… did you wish to comment??

Carlisle passes the microphone to Jared.

Jared Jerusalem:

YOU MOTHERF.. YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT, YOU TAKE THAT SHIRT OFF!!

Carlisle chuckles, rising back to a vertical base and slapping Jared on the shoulder as he leaves the rabid Jerusalem and turns to Riley Williamson.

James Carlisle:

Oh Jared, you’re just too much!  You’re really failing to see the bigger picture here.  This doesn’t have to be aggressive, we could be buddies, I’m already buddies with Riley here!

Carlisle hangs his arm around Williamson’s neck.

James Carlisle:

See! We’re like best friends alrea--- WOOOAH now!

Jared almost falls out of his chair but James quickly scoops him up and stabilizes him, calmly taking the chair by the handles and slowly moving forward.

James Carlisle:

You’re missing the point Jared, you’re going about this all wrong.  I’m just here to help.  You’re in a wheelchair for crying out loud, you literally crippled The Knockout Kings singlehandedly, you broke everything, shattered and being the nice guy that I am, I said HEY RILEY, I can help, I will pick up the pieces!

Jared scowls as the reluctant and unwillingly passenger of the James Carlisle tour, snapping suddenly.

Jared Jerusalem:

YOU DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KINGS!! YOU JUST CANT WIN A SINGLE TITLE BY YOURSELF SO YOU’RE RIDING OUR..

Carlisle laughs, wheeling the chair to a stop in the middle of the ring.

James Carlisle:

What does this have to do with titles?  The tag titles have been shelved, this is about business… this is about watching out for each other’s backs, not carrying around dead weight with broken ones… right Riley?

The audience produce a distinct “OOOOHHHHHH!”

Riley Williamson:

Come on, Jared… he’s just trying to…

James Carlisle:

Help.  I’m just trying to help, and with my direction… The Knockout Kings will be greatness, greater than they ever have been!  Who knows, maybe one day we’ll let you be an assistant or something.

Jared Jerusalem:

You can’t do this..

James Carlisle:

But Jay-Jay… I already have!  It’s all in motion now, we’re not a tag team we’re a FRANCHISE… Riley Williamson just made the smartest business decision in XWA history and I have to say… I love it when a good plan comes together now CUT… MY… MUSIC!!!

Again the theme song of the Knockout Kings plays and Carlisle grins, steps over to Riley Williamson and gives him a bro-hug, slapping him affectionately before turning and raising his arm to the air, rejoicing in this shocking development of events.

Ted Cedar:

James Carlisle… Riley Williamson… the new Knockout Kings??!!

Joey Miles:

These guys SUCK, and James is a PRICK!

Ted Cedar:

Poor Jared Jerusalem…

And the show goes on…

I'd like to thank Riley and Caine(If Riley passed the promo to him) for helping out
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"   SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:13 am

Ain't this a bit harsh?

Jared's lost his girl, titles, ability to walk, and now his team in a span of 2 months. STOP GIVING HIM THE RYBACK TREATMENT D:<
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"   SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:28 am

He's still part of the Knockout Kings though.... Sort of Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"   SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound" Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 5.) Knockout Kings | "Wheelchair Bound"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1