HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? Empty
PostSubject: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Alberto Del Rio appeared during the opening segment of tonight's AAA TripleMania XXII pay-per-view. While he appeared under his new name, El Patron, his old WWE music played at the end of the segment. Del Rio appeared with his father, Dos Caras Sr., and said that WWE was racist, and that while he may not work for them anymore, he still has his pride and dignity. Del Rio was confronted by Konnan and the heel stable Los Perros Del Mal, and Del Rio cleared the ring of them.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Illegal Mexicans Illegal Mexicans Illegal Mexicans Illegal Mexicans Illegal Mexicans 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 pm

EL PATRON YO YO YO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:11 am

Both current WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio and recently released wrestler Alberto del Rio were used by AAA for this Sunday’s TripleMania event, albeit in very different ways.

Mysterio appeared in a pre-recorded video package, wishing AAA a happy anniversary. He also noted that he would “see them soon”. The #FreeRey hashtag was attached to the end of it, likely added by Konnan, who is a major part of the company, and has been pushing to get Mysterio out of WWE heavily on social media. As we have been reporting, Mysterio is presently trying to get out of his contract with WWE, after the company exploited a clause that allowed them to keep the former world champion on the roster after his previous deal had expired.

Alberto del Rio came out to a major babyface pop as “Alberto el Patron”, accompanied by his father Dos Caras, and went over by playing up WWE as the villain for firing him, talking about racism within the company. A group of heels – including Konnan – came down and attacked him, but El Patron overcame them and stood tall. After the main event, he came back out to attack Perro Aguayo Jr., who was a part of the aforementioned heel group, who had just defeated Myztezis (former WWE Superstar Sin Cara). He used the Cross Arm Bar finisher to end the show.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that both Jeff Jarrett and Ricochet ended up missing the show due to missing their flights.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:49 am

EL PATRON YO
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Why does this make me want to watch this company now? I don't even like Del Rio. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Because Del Rio is awesome and you have yet to fall for his awesomeness. Cool
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Because Del Rio is really talented and you don't dislike him, you disliked the WWE's racist presentation of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:05 pm

I liked Del Rio, wish he would of kept the Mexican aristocrat gimmick throughout his entire run
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Wow, the majority of you lot actually do like Del Rio, I thought it was just a couple people who did. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 pm

I always liked Del Rio. Thought he was insanely talented. His mic skills were meh (although he is very good on the mic in AAA, guess it's the fact that he speaks Spanish predominantly), but when he had Ricardo as his voice, he was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?   What did Del Rio do at TripleMania? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did Del Rio do at TripleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1