HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now"   SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now" EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:47 pm

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 22nd of August

Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now" Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now"   SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now" EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 am

It’s dark. The camera’s on but the screen is so dark that it makes no matter. From within the darkness figures move about. Shuffling. Someone’s moving in the darkness. A shadow within the room. It’s a room, that much is known. Light enough is coming from somewhere off screen but not enough to show what lies before the viewer. It’s dark about so it makes no matter. Shadows move about the room. A shadow. Something’s moving. Someone. Someone’s moving about the room. Someone’s in the room. Someone’s moving in the room. Someone’s moving in the darkness. There’s someone there but they can’t be seen. Someone’s moving unseen within the darkness. A moan. Someone’s moaning within the darkness. Someone’s moving within the darkness. Someone is moaning within the darkness. Someone’s moaning within the darkness. Who is within the darkness?

“It makes no matter, is what I say to you.”

Someone’s in the darkness.

“To you it matters not.”

A moan within the darkness.

“How long’s it been? Years? Months? It’s been months. Near as much a year. But it’s been months. Every day seems like another day and every day seems like another day. Every day seems like a month and every day seems like a year. Every day seems like a say and every day seems like a day. Every month.”

Someone’s in the darkness.

“Months. It’s been months. I know that much.”

“To say I’ve cared. To say I’ve cared in my time away I can not. I can not say I cared in my time away. But the feeling was always there.”

Who is within the darkness?

“The feeling was always there. So does that mean I cared? Was it longing? Was I fighting…no not fighting…was I ignoring…no I couldn’t ignore. The feeling was always there. How could I forget. How could I ignore? How could I not? How could I stop? How could I get away? I was away. I was away for a while.”

Who is within the darkness?

“I was away for months. Months. Not years. No not years. Months. How could it be years? Did it feel like it? No…no it didn’t. It didn’t. I can’t say it felt like years. I don’t know. I don’t. It was months. Only months. Just months. Just months?”

“I’m trying to understand. Or make you understand. Make myself understand? Make myself maybe? Is it me who doesn’t know? Or is it I? How do I not understand?”

I know who’s in the darkness.

“I’m trying to understand. Yes I. Not you. I. I’m trying to understand. Understand myself. Understand others. Understand what’s going on.”

“I know what’s going on. I think I do. I think but do I know? Do I really know? Do I understand? I think but I don’t understand. I think. I think. I think but I don’t understand. I don’t know. I don’t understand.”

“It’s easy to comprehend. That’s what I tell myself. But it’s hard. It’s hard to understand. It’s hard to comprehend. But it’s easy right? Right? I understand that. I understand that it’s easy but I understand that it’s hard. So is it easy to understand? Do I understand?”

“It’s been months. I know that much. It’s been months since I was here. But it makes no matter. I’ve been away for a while.”

“It’s been a while since I was here. I understand that. Have things changed? Things always change. Always. But yet isn’t that the same? So has it changed. Have I changed? I think I know what’s going on. I think I do.”

“People come. People go. I’ve come. I’ve gone. I’ve gone many times. Come here. Gone there. Always here. Always here. Where else but here? Right? Only here. Only here.”

I know who’s within the darkness.

“It’s tiring really. I just got here but I’m tired…Tired? No, not tired. I’m not tired. I’m fresh. I’m well. I’m good. I’m so good. I’m good right? Right?”

“I’m really good. I’m really good. I’m alright. I can do better this time. I can do better than before. I’m better now. I’ve been away for a while.”

“I’m better now. I’m better. I’m a different person now. I’m good. I’m good now. I’m alright. I’m alright now. I’m good.”

“This time will be different. I’ll do well. You’ll see.”

A scream within the darkness.

“Because you see…”

Lights. Lights from afar turn on. A warehouse. It’s in a warehouse. Lights from afar turn on and they’re coming forward. Row after row of lights come on in the warehouse. A figure stands in the ever changing darkness of the warehouse. The darkness is creeping away as the lights draw near. The darkness is subsiding as the lights draw near. The darkness is subsiding. The lights. The lights turn on and draw near. Figures within the darkness.

“This time will be different.”

The lights are near in the warehouse. Row after row. The lights draw near. The figure draws near. Closes in. The figure is before the camera. The lights are here. The lights. The blood. It’s blood. It’s blood on the figure. A white shirt. Stained with blood. Fresh blood. The person lowers themself to come face to face with the camera. He looks at the camera. He’s smiles. I knew who was within the darkness.

“I’m Dante Cross. And I’m a nice guy now.”
Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 4.) Dante Cross | "I'm A Nice Guy Now"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1