HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face Empty
PostSubject: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Jim Ross has noted on Twitter that Sting and Vince McMahon had a face-to-face meeting this weekend for the first time. Sting was in Los Angeles for the WWE 2K15 roster reveal event, and of course Vince is at the Staples Center for tonight’s SummerSlam PPV. Little is known about their conversation at this point, and it’s not likely that information will be revealed unless either decides to talk about it.

KILLAM: This might be good news, as far as getting Sting signed to a legit WWE contract goes. On the other hand, it could just be two legends in the wrestling business wanting to meet for the first time, since they were in the same place for the same event at the same time.

WWE Moving SummerSlam Location?

F4WOnline.com is reporting that WWE is looking to run next year’s SummerSlam PPV in a “major New York market arena”. This is big news for the company, as tonight marks the sixth straight year WWE has run SummerSlam at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The arena only holds, on average, about 14,500 people, so they could be looking into an upgrade for the sake of live attendance.
Back to top Go down

WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

have summerslam in a outdoor place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Ye get the weather for it so why not lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Fucking hate them. I was planning to go next year. -_-
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:46 pm

I might go. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

^^ Should've gone tonight.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 am

It was sold out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:21 am

I never liked the idea of a show being confined to one arena every year, doesnt give people the chance to experience the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face   WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Looking to Move SummerSlam Location, Sting Finally Meets Vince McMahon Face-to-Face

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1