HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danniella Westbrook reveals cocaine relapse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Danniella Westbrook reveals cocaine relapse Empty
PostSubject: Danniella Westbrook reveals cocaine relapse   Danniella Westbrook reveals cocaine relapse EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 am

Danniella Westbrook has revealed she has started taking cocaine again.

The former 'EastEnders' actress has admitted she is struggling with her battle with addiction, and confessed she took the drug again in April after an argument her now ex-boyfriend Tom Richards.

She told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''I was out in Spain with Tom and we had a massive argument after his drink was spiked. He flew back and I was in the company of some people there.

''I was offered coke and took it. It was there and I did it. I'm a drug addict. In that moment I thought - f**k it, I'm going to do it.

''I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was the wrong decision. I should have known better. I took two or three lines. It wasn't loads but it was three lines too many.''

Meanwhile, Danniella - who admitted she has taken the class A drug ''five to six times since'' - insisted she ''felt like s**t'' after accepting it without considering the consequences after being warned in the late 1990s she would die within two weeks if her habit continued at the same rate.

She added: ''After Magaluf I went back home and cried in the bathroom. I thought about how I had thrown everything away. I was scared of being where I was and having two weeks to live.

''The most frightening thing was I didn't think about it at all. I just f***ing did it and that's probably more scary than planning it. I felt like s**t about myself.

''At that moment it numbed me for a minute. The next day I felt like crap and thought I was dirty and useless. I tried to forget everything that happened.''
Back to top Go down

Danniella Westbrook reveals cocaine relapse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1