HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations   Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 am

SpikeTV President Kevin Kay’s presence at the last set of New York City Impact tapings was said to be a positive sign for TNA as the company continues to negotiate a new TV deal with Spike.

While there has been confirmation as to what Kay’s presence exactly meant for TNA’s future on Spike, Kay was reportedly introducing himself to many of the wrestlers when he was backstage at the 8/7 Impact tapings. Kay is the one who made the call not to renew TNA’s TV deal, so his interaction with employees is potentially a good sign.

Furthermore, TNA touting its recent ratings success on SpikeTV is a good sign things are at the very least continuing to progress with Spike.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations   Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 am

They make this up as they go along...half the reports say Spike TV actually cancelled the deal, others say that was never case and some even say both <_<

I don't think anything has changed and the two sides were always negotiating.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations   Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

Well the reports that Impact was being canceled had TNA step up their game. I been getting a email every week since this started about what was happening on Impact. I would have watched if my cable didn't give me a crappy feed of Spike.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations   Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Positive Signs for TNA Spike Negotiations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1