HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl Empty
PostSubject: Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl   Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:52 am

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/11345924/oakland-raiders-fan-hits-dallas-cowboys-bw-webb-joint-practice-brawl

OXNARD, Calif. -- A brawl during Tuesday's joint practice between the Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders featured a brief altercation between a fan and Dallas cornerback B.W. Webb.

The unidentified Raiders fan hit Webb in the back twice with his hand and a third time with a helmet before the second-year cornerback reacted. Webb swiped at the fan with his right hand as the brawl broke up.

"Two teams going after it and happened to be some fans, too," Webb said. "Hey man, it happened. I wasn't expecting that. But whoever jumped on my back, I had to get them off. Hey, you got to let them know, man, the only thing protecting you is this fence."

The brawl started when Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne slammed Raiders tight end Mychal Rivera to the turf by the sideline, just a few yards from a section of the crowd that was predominantly Raiders fans. There was an agreement that there would be no tackling at the practice, but Claiborne said he decided to take down Rivera after the tight end lowered his shoulder.

After Claiborne walked over Rivera and celebrated his tackle, Oakland receiver Greg Little rushed over to confront the cornerback. Within seconds, dozens of Dallas defenders and Oakland offensive players were brawling within reach of fans behind a fence.

"That passion, that's mostly what I'd hoped what we would get out of getting these teams together," said Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones, who half-jokingly praised the remarkable power of Raiders offensive lineman Austin Howard's uppercut punches.

Another brawl broke out between the Cowboys' offense and Raiders' defense on the final play of the practice.

"I just ran over making sure all my brothers are good," Webb said. "I've got all my brothers' back. Everybody knows that. I mean, we just got into it, man."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl   Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Raiders fans are fucking stupid.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Raiders fan hits Cowboys' Webb during brawl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1