HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neighbours Return for Kylie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Neighbours Return for Kylie? Empty
PostSubject: Neighbours Return for Kylie?   Neighbours Return for Kylie? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:57 am

Neighbours is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year and rumours have ramped up that everyones favourite mechanic, Charlene Mitchell, might be making a return.

Kylie starred in the show from 1986-1988 and was frequently seen in a pair of not-so flattering overall. So when she tweeted, "So...I bought overalls today," speculation started.

Madge Bishop, actress Anne Charlston, who is currently performing in a play in Edinburgh, herself has added fuel to fire by stating, “The Neighbours special thirtieth anniversary is coming up. I will probably be involved and it will go to air in March."

So what do you reckon: Should Kylie don the overalls once more? And will Jason Donovan be back?
Back to top Go down

Neighbours Return for Kylie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighbours Return for Kylie?   Neighbours Return for Kylie? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 am

Kylie back in Neighours = me watching
Back to top Go down

Neighbours Return for Kylie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1