HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:59 am

For those who missed Raw tonight, The Big Show did not make his return to Raw despite being heavily advertised by WWE for the show.

WWE posted a video last week hyping his return tonight, and sent out a mobile text alert minutes before Raw went on the air noting that Big Show would be returning live on Raw, but nevertheless he did not appear on the show and no explanation was given for his absence.

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction
Brie Bella commented the wardrobe malfunction she suffered on Raw tonight by posting the following on Twitter:

I apologize 4 my wardrobe malfunction I'm embarrassed & it looks as though the humidity made my tape come off You'll never see that again! B
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 am

She was nude? Where? :O

and I forgot Big Show had left tbh.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 am

^Her nipple slipped out of her top. I'm not sure how you got "nude" from "wardrobe malfunction."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 pm

THAT'S NUDE TO ME DAMMIT! Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight Shaquille_o_neal-arton21120-240x240

I can look but I can't touch.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Plz don't. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 pm

The humidity did that? Bitch you were inside with the AC on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

It can happen again for all I care, Brie!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm

I want it to happen again except this time it's both. And they're fully nude. In a bed. With each other. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight   Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Brie Bella Comments on Raw Wardrobe Malfunction, Big Show Fails to Return on Raw Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1