HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 pm

The news item that future generations will read about in leather-bound tomes marked with gold-leafed letters "LEGENDS" just keeps producing new and exciting angles. Yes, the Ibiza restaurant scuffle between elfin warrior Orlando Bloom and goblin royalty Justin Bieber was initially intriguing for how A-list it all sounded. Early reports had other big celebrities like P. Diddy and Leonardo DiCaprio not only in attendance but actually APPLAUDING Bloom's efforts to rearrange Bieber's face. Now a woman who was there, 20-year-old Spanish model Anastasia Skolkova, tells The Mirror that Orlando Bloom's dinner companion Leonardo DiCaprio may have helped incite the incident by openly humiliating Bieber in front of everybody:

Quote :
Bieber said something to DiCaprio - I don’t know exactly what, because it was seven or eight metres away. Leo brushed his hands at him, like, I don’t care what you say. Yeah, he flicked him away.

At that point, obviously, an injury-free scuffle ensued when Orlando Bloom jumped over a booth and gave chase. But The Mirror points out that DiCaprio's curt dismissal of Bieber's existence was only the latest in a series of such slights. For example at the most recent Cannes festival, Bieber was partying shirtless in a nightclub and sent his people over to where DiCaprio was sitting in order to see if he wanted to "party" with Bieber.

Quote :
Justin was nodding and smiling in Leo's direction, but Leo just shook his head no and waved him off. He thinks Justin's a little twit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 am

Deliver all of these:

Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio 140116_Oscar86Main

to Mr. Di Caprio's house immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 am

Yeah That

Also, I heard he taunted Orlando by making a comment about his ex-wife. He's a little cunt.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 am

Never liked DiCaprio much.... until now...  Obey our master! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 pm

He's so fucking cool. Sad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:36 pm

I legit don't know why people don't like DiCaprio. Sure, there's Titanic and Romeo = Juliet but apart from those slight blemishes he's a cracking actor, and a very funny bloke.

Plus this.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

I think he's a great actor. He's actually one of my favourites right now, even if Great Gatsby was a load of shite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Anytime some homo like Justin Bieber has his life turned to hell, that is a good day
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 am

Mink wrote:
I think he's a great actor. He's actually one of my favourites right now, even if Great Gatsby was a load of shite.

I didn't mind Gatsby.

Though he can do no wrong after Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Give this man a knighthood immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio   Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Repeatedly Humiliated by Leonardo DiCaprio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1