HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ken Anderson interview: Sting, six-sides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ken Anderson interview: Sting, six-sides Empty
PostSubject: Ken Anderson interview: Sting, six-sides   Ken Anderson interview: Sting, six-sides EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 am

On if wrestlers had a say in the six-sided ring returning:

“As far as I know (wrestlers) didn’t have any. As far as I know that was strictly an organizational thing. You know, the higher ups in the company going off of the fans vote on it. I believe that was completely out of our hands. I had no say in it as far as I know.”

On whether or not the Attitude Era is now holding pro wrestling back:

“I sort of think that if fans are holding on to ECW and that era and things from the past, I sort of think that means we’re not giving them what they want to see… I think the best way to go about that is to keep trying new things until something works. And that’s what we do. That’s what our writers do. They’re continuously coming up with new ideas.”

On if Sting told TNA he was going to WWE:

“No, he didn’t make any mention. This is the nature of our business. The wrestling business… people come and people go. It’s sort of been that way forever.
Back to top Go down

Ken Anderson interview: Sting, six-sides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1