HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? Empty
PostSubject: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 am

Some people were saying that the Heel turn was predictable since HHH stayed in the ring. Stupid question, but do you think it was predictable?

Nevertheless, was it a great heel turn? Best heel turn in years?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am

I didn't see it coming so no not predictable. Not to me anyway.

I thought it was a great heel turn. I really have to see where WWE is going with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Everyone saw it coming, HHH was a little too buddy buddy about Bryan
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Didn't see it coming, thought it was great though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Dead wrote:
Well I got an excuse. I don't want RAW at all so if they hinted at anything I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Wasn't expecting it like the way it turned out, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Dead wrote:
Liar, you didn't even know I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Absolutely not. I thought Vince would turn heel and get a superstar he likes (Like maybe Ryback since he's large) and then HHH would be the face and he'd like get Bryan or something and they'd feud in place of HHH/Vince.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah I seen it coming. My mom actually seen it coming too. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 pm

^ you have a smart mom lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Cat Crew wrote:
Dead wrote:
Liar, you didn't even know I aint bothered
If you go into it blind or you arent paying attention to every little detail, then you wouldnt of seen it coming. You could see HHH staying in the ring way too long and you could see him sneaking up behind Bryan, from there you knew something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Yeah, you could see HHH hooking Bryan's arms in a similar form to a pedigree, from there you knew something had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Kinda predictable, but not at the same time. Like the idea crossed my mind a few days ago. I mean, why else would HHH randomly become the guest referee?

Regardless, the point where I was pretty sure HHH was going to turn was when Orton teased the cash-in and then started leaving. At that point I figured Trips was going to turn on him.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

I saw it coming and I haven't watched WWE since... I don't even remember when.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 am

I haven't seen it at all bar the pictures on their site, but for me it doesn't matter if it's predictable as long as it's good.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am

Yeah That but it wasn't good IMO, meaning that I thought his interaction with Orton was extremely poorly acted, not that I think it's a bad storyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:02 am

Big Summer storyline actually looks good for once. First time I watch wrestling in something like 18 months, I didn't see it coming at all.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

They got me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm

dont you guys see it?
Restart of The Corporation and Bray Wyatt's Ministry! haha
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Actually, I was going to say this is sort of based on the whole Mankind/Rock/Corporation type storyline, what with Bryan getting a makeover to represent the company (like Mankind), only to be screwed over by the corporate big wigs (like Survivor Series 98) lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Well For some reason The Shield was on HHH's side, so some type of corporation is happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?   HHH Heel Turn; Predictable? Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH Heel Turn; Predictable?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1