HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   Empty
PostSubject: Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H    Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 am

In an interview with The Mirror, Batista said that he would like his retirement match to happen at WrestleMania against Triple H. Here are highlights:

On his future retirement: "I kind of have my wish list of guys that I would like to work with, because I realize my career is not going to be that long if I do go back just because physically... realistically, I'm 45 years old now, how much longer can I continue...? You do take a beating in professional wrestling. But I love it. It's not 'will I go back?', it's 'when will I go back?'. Hopefully it won't be far too long. Triple H right now is the guy I really want to work with. I want to go back and that's hopefully that'll be my retirement program. Yeah, I'll have my WrestleMania retirement match with Triple H."

On wanting more diverse roles in acting: "That's the thing, when I left WWE to pursue acting, that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to pursue acting, which has not been easy to do because I think people automatically want to slap this label on me, which is very frustrating. It is what it is, and I get it... [But] that's what I've been in the pursuit of. More dialogue-driven roles, more character-driven [and] storyline-driven roles, the stuff that I'm a fan of. I definitely hope that Drax will open some doors for me."

On taking on Shakespeare: "I know it sounds strange and I think unless you knew me very well, you wouldn't get this... But I would love to do Shakespeare. My first acting lessons were Shakespeare. The first time I ever started working with a coach was doing scenes from Measure for Measure which were tough dramatic scenes. And then Taming of the Shrew, which required comedic timing. And that's the kind of stuff I love. The thing I would struggle with Shakespeare is actually remembering all the dialogue because you have to be so precise. [But] that's not out of my imagination at all. I can very easily see myself in pursuit of Shakespeare." 

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/330220/Batista-Says-His-Retirement-Opponent-Should-Be-Triple-H.htm#CZZQCPBPST8GlFtE.99
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H    Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:26 am

Batista reciting Shakespeare though. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H    Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 am

Batista still needs a match with Brock.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H    Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 am

Frenchie wrote:
Batista reciting Shakespeare though. Funny

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H    Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H   Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista Says His Retirement Opponent Should Be Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1