HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitman Alex "I told you so"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hitman Alex "I told you so" Empty
PostSubject: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 am

Hitman Alex "I told you so" 25HitmanPromo_zpseb78fd7b
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Hitman Alex "I told you so" FJBloTX
Hitman Alex "I told you so" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 am

After a great and excellent singles match between Greg Samuel & the returning David Michaels, the cameras fade from the winner celebrating inside the ring to the back where we see none other than the NEW Rising Star Division Champion, Hitman Alex. Hitman Alex is setting his RSD championship title belt on his right shoulder as the background of the segment is inside his own locker room. The crowd gives him a mix reaction as Hitman Alex begins to speak.

Hitman Alex: I told you so...

The crowd begins to booo as they don't like being wrong.

Ted Cedar: Someone is getting a little cocky.

Hitman Alex: Last week I did something that most of you were starting to lose hope in, and that's become the RSD Champion. I finally did what I said I was going to do. I finally got the last word, but like I said two weeks ago....*Hitman Alex Pauses & Then Continues*.....It ain't over.

Some fans cheer and some fans boo, but Alex continues.

Hitman Alex: The plan that I had wasn't just to become the RSD Champion, oh no no no. There's more to that. Last week I embarrassed not only Riley, but Dave as well. And I only proved that what happened at the Revolutionary Wars Pay-per-View was all luck for Riley. Riley is not in my level. Riley will never be in my level. Riley will never accomplished the things that I accomplished because there is only one Hitman Alex and that's your NEW Rising Star Division Champion.

The crowd boos because Hitman Alex diss one of the crowd's favorite at this point and that's Riley Williamson.

Hitman Alex: But it's not over. I understand that Riley gets his rematch clause, but when that happens, it will be another night that Riley gets to learn that he's nothing but a pathetic loser. I am better than him. I am better than Dave Demento. I am better than most of the roster. I am Mr. Center of Attention, and I'm about to get your attention now. Caleb Spires, I'm better than you. In fact, I'm throwing out a challenge, but it's okay if you don't accept. If I wasn't me, I would be scared to face me as well. Evan Flare, you got lucky. I'm throwing a challenge as well, but this time don't expect a victory. And finally....The Showstealer himself...David Michaels. I been waiting to get my hands on you for a while....Now that you're back...I would love anything in the world to destroy you. I'm also throwing you a challenge.

The crowd cheers because Hitman Alex mentions David Michaels.

Hitman Alex: Long story short, I am Mr. Center of Attenion. I am your new Rising Star Division Champion. I'm not afraid of anybody. Last week was just the beginning of the many accomplishments I'm going to make in this business. It's not over. You're either with me, or against me. But when it's all set and done, I will be the last man laughing....and I will say "I told you so"

Hitman Alex shows a little smirk, and then proceeds to kiss his new RSD Championship Belt as the segment ends and it goes to the next match of the night, which features Hitman Alex himself.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Cocky is cocky and cocky is nice.

Good promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:23 pm

^ That really means alot coming from you. Thank you for even reading. I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:50 am

I think the list towards the end of people that he wants to face seemed a bit random to me, but the point was made - he wants to make an impact this time around and take out the big guns. Plus I can sense his arrogance coming through here.

Good stuff, iLike. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Chilly wrote:
I think the list towards the end of people that he wants to face seemed a bit random to me, but the point was made - he wants to make an impact this time around and take out the big guns. Plus I can sense his arrogance coming through here.

Good stuff, iLike. Smile
Thank you, Chilly. Means alot Smile
As you can see, I'm not talking in third person like before lol
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Randy's first words on RAW were "I told you so" and I instantly thought of this. Good promo, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Glassjaw wrote:
Randy's first words on RAW were "I told you so" and I instantly thought of this. Good promo, though.
Yea Dolphin1225 or whatever his name was told me the first line that he was gonna say on Raw and I just had to use it as my title lol jk but thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "I told you so"   Hitman Alex "I told you so" Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitman Alex "I told you so"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1