HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man   Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Chris Pratt says he would like to see his 'Guardians of the Galaxy' character kill Iron Man.

The 35-year-old actor plays the role of pilot Peter Quill aka Star Lord in the new Marvel Comics film and he's revealed that one of his dreams is for his character to slay Iron Man, played by Hollywood superstar Robert Downey Jr.

Speaking at a press conference for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at London's Corinthia Hotel, he told BANG Showbiz: ''I really, really think that Star Lord should kill Iron Man! It would be so awesome if he came down and he shot Tony Stark through the face - people would be so surprised. I think that would be awesome.

''You know, maybe not me [who kills him], maybe Rocket Racoon?''

Pratt also revealed that he often spends his spare time thinking of how the Marvel stories could evolve.

Regarding the killing of 'Iron Man', he said: ''People would be super mad, but it'd be kind of great! They'd ask what prompted you to do that and we'd have to be like, 'Robert Downey Jr. makes $100 million a movie, we can't afford to have him any longer than that'.''

'Guardians of the Galaxy' opens in UK cinemas on July 31.
Back to top Go down

Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man   Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:24 pm

"Speaking at a press conference for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at London's Corinthia Hotel, he told BANG Showbiz: ''I really, really think that Star Lord should kill Iron Man! It would be so awesome if he came down and he shot Tony Stark through the face - people would be so surprised. I think that would be awesome."

.....what? If it were that easy to kill Tony Stark it would of happened by now.
Back to top Go down

Chris Pratt dreams of killing Iron Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1