HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception   Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:23 pm

WWE stars Roman Reigns and Titus O’Neil have been heavily involved in WWE’s campaign on the importance of fatherhood, and stories of their childhoods are chronicled in a new article published by the Tampa Tribune.

In the piece, both superstars reveal personal details regarding their childhoods, and Titus O’Neil admits he was conceived when his Grandmother’s boyfriend raped his then 11 year old mother. O’Neil explained his mother was urged to have an abortion but she refused.

Roman Reigns talked about his troubled childhood, and recalled spending time at The Florida Sheriffs Boys Ranch to help set him straight. Reigns offered the following explanation for his behavior:

“I think a lot of it was because I didn’t have that strong male role model in my life. That’s important. So at an early age I knew if I had children that I would be in my kids’ life no matter what so they never had to deal with any of the issues I had to as a youth.”

http://tbo.com/find_events/local-wwe-wrestlers-relish-chance-to-play-father-20140719/
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception   Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Shiiiiiiiit son. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception   Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Jesus Christ. <=[ It still could have been a lot worse in the regard that those events could have turned them into shitty people, but they pushed on. It makes where they are now a whole lot more special.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception   Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns Talks His Childhood Troubles, Titus O’Neil Reveals Terrible Circumstances Surrounding His Conception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1