HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" Empty
PostSubject: Dave Demento "Living up to the hype"   Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 am

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" 10DementoPromo_zps4bd2be0c
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" FJBloTX
Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento "Living up to the hype"   Dave Demento "Living up to the hype" EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 am

Dave Demento stands backstage with his hoodie zipped up on his tattooed body. His back turned from the camera as he rummages through his locker in the Vendetta Locker Room. He grabs his water before turning around to the camera.

Dave Demento: I was once touted as the "Greatest Prospect In Professional Wrestling" a few years back. I was once promised a land of opportunity throughout my entire pro wrestling career. But it seems as if I failed. I came to the XWA with a lot of hype on my back. It created a huge target on me. I came in, and I was humbled by Drake Dysfunction. It was a great match, nonetheless. But I failed to win. Then I went on to become a contender in the Rising Star Division. I had my opportunity to change the course of that division. But it was taking from me from a former World Champion in Hitman Alex. I was scewed out of that championship.

Demento throws his hood back revealing some fresh stitches on his forehead. He looks directly at the camera.

Dave Demento: I've put my body on the line for you fans. But it seems that you guys don't respect me and my talent. This isn't sour grapes with the company. I simply didn't live up to the hype. So as of today, Dave Demento is no more on XWA Vendetta.

And with that, Demento grabs his bag of luggage and drags it out of the locker room. He strikes a final pose for the camera, then smirks and walks down the hall as the cameras head back to the ring, seemingly to see the announcers talk about if Southern Wayne versus dave Demento will actually happen here tonight.
Back to top Go down

Dave Demento "Living up to the hype"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1