HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex Empty
PostSubject: Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex   Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 am

Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex 10DysfunctionAlex_zps3212e492
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex   Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Both men are inside the ring as this is their third time facing off each other as if they had a mini-feud. Both guys holding a championship in this business. Drake has a serious, but blank look on his face, while Hitman Alex has a serious look as he's concentrating.

Ted Cedar: We're about to see a classic here, Adam

Adam Dennis: Indeed we are. These men have faced a few times before and it's like they know each other's move-sets. I can't wait for this classic match

Ted Cedar: It is a champion vs champion match and also for some points for the Vacant World tournament.

The referee decides to tell the timekeeper to ring the bell and he does.

DING DING DING

Both men get off the corner and begin to walk against each other to lock up, as the crowd are behind Alex. All of a sudden Drake stops right in front of Alex, as Alex looks on. Drake tells Alex to stop, as Alex is still holding his ground.

Ted Cedar: What is going on?

Adam Dennis: It looks like Drake wants to talk it out?

Drake slowly sets himself flat on his back on the mat with his shoulders touching the mat. Alex looks confused as he watches Drake lay right by him as if he's telling him to cover.

Ted Cedar: What is Drake doing?

Adam Dennis: Is he letting him get the win?

The referee looks confused as well as Hitman Alex's eyes changed from a serious look to a confused look. Hitman Alex drops down and hooks Drake's leg for the cover. The referee looks confused but he knows he has to count for the cover. So he does. One......Two.....Three.

Ted Cedar: What the hell is going on?

Adam Dennis: I think Hitman Alex just won the match.

Hitman Alex looks surprised as he gets off Drake and Drake rolls back up off the mat. Drake walks towards the side of the ring by the announce table as he makes his way outside the ring. Drake is handed his Intercontinental Championship as the timekeeper rings the bell for the match to be over.

DING DING DING

The referee is confused but so is everybody in this arena. Drake continues to walk around the ring & back to the entrance ramp as he walks back up ignoring everybody. Hitman Alex's music plays as the referee hands him his RSD Championship belt and Alex takes it. Drake turns around and looks at a confused Alex for a quick second, then looks forward continuing his way to the back. Hitman Alex is confused as the referee raises his arm as he just won the match.

Ted Cedar: Hitman Alex just won. But why Drake?

Adam Dennis: What's going on? I'm confused just as you

Ted Cedar: Everybody wants answers, even Alex is confused.

Adam Dennis: Something tells me that we're going to find out why he did this sooner or later

Hitman Alex looks confused, but he begins to question what just happens as he celebrates his victory.

Back to top Go down

Drake Dysfunction vs. Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1