HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:34 am

::14 years ago::

Right next to an Elementary school lays a playground. A park with all kinds of fun things for kids of young ages to go and enjoy themselves. Kids of several different ages run around this place having a good time, but there are two specific kids who are seen standing around keeping to themselves. The two boys who look similar enough to be brothers watch everyone else play; one of them has a basketball in hands but isn’t really doing anything with it. “Let’s go play with everyone else” says one of the boys. The other smiles and nods in agreement, as the two begin walking to the court they seem to be stopped in their tracks. One of the boys becomes frightened and hides behind the other, in front of them stands a bigger and older boy with an angry look on his face. “Give me your ball!” says the much bigger kid. The one holding the ball feels intimidated. He knows the bigger kid can put him in a world of pain but he doesn’t want him and his sibling to be made fools of. He lowers his head while getting a hard grip of the basketball. Knowing he can’t do much, he tries ignoring the big kid in the hopes that he’ll go away. The big guy gets tired of waiting; he grabs the ball from the kids hand before pushing him down to the ground. The smaller boy falls on the grass, his brother stumbles along with him. Tears start falling from the boy who was hiding behind his brother “Are you okay Luca” he says. The boy named Luca looks at the big guy with a look of anger on his face. The chunky kid laughs at him along with his much older friends, he then turns away and the boys start a game of basketball with a ball they just stole. While Luca feels pure anger his brother doesn’t care about the ball which was just snatched from them. He wants to make sure his brother is okay. He helps him up to his feet before asking him what they should do. “Nothing. Come on; let’s go eat on the benches.” The two boys walk away from the playground and go under the shade where they pull out snacks from their backpacks. The two begin eating; one of the brothers seems to have already gotten over what happened. He’s all smiles and offers to share some of his meal with his brother. It’s as if nothing happened, but the same can’t be said about his sibling.

Some hours past since the incident earlier, the sun is slowly down and some of the kids who were playing basketball have already left. The earlier filled playground only has a view people left. The big guys is preparing to do the exact same thing. He’s refilling his water bottle at his drinking fountain; he wets his hair a little, trying to cool himself down from a fun day with his friends. The boy walks through the playground and prepares to take his leave from the park. Everything seems just right until he finds himself tumbling down a pair of cement steps. The boy’s heavy body rolls and bounces off the hard cement all the way down to the bottom. It’s about ten feet from the top to the bottom. The big guy is lying at the bottom end of the stares, he grabs his right leg while in tears, and it seems he may have broken it. The big kid looks up at the stares and he sees the two kids from earlier walking down the stairs. Just like earlier, one of them stays hiding behind his brother.  The big kid starts yelling at the youngling who appears to have pushed him down the stairs “What’s wrong with you!” he says while in tears. Despite his actions, Luca looks to be more in shock than anything. This is the first time he’s hurt anybody, he almost can’t believe what he just did. His entire body is trembling; he doesn’t know what kind of trouble he’ll get in for this. He closes his eyes and looks as if he’s going to start crying. He can feel the water works prepare to flow through his eyes. He’s almost regretting what he just did, that is until he remembers the boy’s actions from earlier. He remembers him hurting him and his brother, all a sudden the feeling of guilt starts going away. He doesn’t seem as hurt about it like he did a second ago. His brother standing behind him is in tears, he’s never seen anything like this. He doesn’t know what’s going to happen, all he can do is cry. Finally, Luca looks back at him; he grabs his brother by the arm and pulls him in front. The young boy looks back at his brother confused; he’s not quite getting what his brother is trying to get at. “Hit him” says his sibling. The young boy is confused, he’s never done such a thing to anyone in his life, nor has he seen his brother so mad as somebody. “He hurt us earlier, we can’t let people continue doing that to us” says Luca. His brother is frozen. He’s stuck on what he should do, he knows that fighting isn’t the right thing to do, but this is his brother telling him to do this. He trusts his brother more than anything else in this world. But is this really necessary? The kid is confused out of his mind, he hears his brother shout it out “Hit him!” showing that he’s getting frustrated. The young lad is scared; he has his fist closed as if he will do what his brother is telling him to do. “Hit him Day!” he screams one more time. The boy lifts his arm up as if he’s going for a punch. He has full intention of hitting this kid but his arm is grabbed. Day looks back and a look of relief can be seen on his face. It’s an adult, all of the guys know they’re in trouble but Day is just happy that this can all end.

Later that night the two boys watch as their mother, someone who appears to be the big kid’s mother, a police officer, and the women who caught them argue on their doorstep. Day looks on at this in fear, what’s going to happen to them? Or will his mother get in trouble for it? His looks at his brother, worried but Luca still has a look of anger on his face. It’s as if this isn’t the first time something like this has happened to his brother Luca; perhaps he has just reaches his limit on how much he can take. The two boys see their mom thanking and apologizing to all the people in the front. She shuts the door and starts walking over to her two kids. She sits in front of them, looking at the emotion being expressed by them. One frightened and the other with the face of anger. She doesn’t want to frighten the two more than they might be right now. She asks her sons if they are okay and asks for them to explain what happened. “Why were all those people here” one of the boys says. “You guys really hurt that boy, if they wanted to they could have gotten us in some serious trouble.” Day lowers his head in disappointment, he tries apologizing to his mother for what they did. “Kids fight Day; it’s something that sometimes can’t be helped. But this is too much and we can’t have something like this happening again”. The boy nods in agreement with his mother. She looks over at Luca “Luca what happened today?” she says. The mother waits patiently for a response, but Luca gets off the couch and goes running to his room. His brother’s looks at this in confusion “What’s been going on with Luca as school mom?” he asks. The mother smiles at the twin and answers “He’s been having a hard time at school is all. Some of the kids these days can be a bit cruel. He just needs some support in his life.” The boy realizes that his brother may be getting bullied by some people at their school. “I’ll help Luca; he’s my brother and best friend! I’ll always be there for him” Day says with a smile. His mother sits next to him with her arm wrapped around her son’s neck “You always be sure to be there for your brother.”

::Present day::

“Born to Lose” by The Devil Wears Prada blast through the PA system, the veteran superstar Mack quickly runs on the entrance ramp, letting the ovation of cheers pour in his direction. The XWA Hall of Famer who appears to have this crowd on his side lets the chorus of cheers sink in. The former world champion then proceeds to make his way down to the ring. Shaking the hands of some of the people in attendance on the way. The Southern Superstar rolls inside the ring with the microphone in his hand, it appears that fans will get to see something Mack has not done in a long time; speak! The veteran superstar who has been eliminated from the Intercontinental Championship Tournament must be out here to discuss what his future may hold. Mack stands in the middle of the ring, his theme music fades away and the arena becomes silent, everyone waiting patiently to hear what the veteran star has to say.

Mack: When I came back to this company, I told myself that I would be better than I was before. I came back here in hopes that I will be able to get back where I was in an instant. I came back with the mindset of once again being the top dog. However, things have changed, there’s new talent in that locker room. Talent that wasn’t here during my long run as World champion. I underestimated this new talent, because of this I took three straight losses. One of these losses was to a fool who needs to be thrown back in Davy Jones Locker.

This draws some boos from the crowd as The Pirate has become a recently fan favorite in XWA.

Mack: But hey, if there is one thing I have learned after being in this company for so long, it’s that losses make you better. I learn from my mistakes and I always continue working until I have gotten to where I want to be. People wonder why I’m not out here like every other guy in the back. Opening their mouth in front of all you people, doing their basic talk about how they’re going to beat their opponent, how they’re going to win the title, whatever stuff they say that all you people buy into, I don’t do that! I don’t do it because I’m not a talker. I will work my way to the top, I am backstage every day. I’m training, studying my opponent, doing everything I can to make sure that I end up being the better man. In the end, all the talking that people do out here is for nothing when they’re unable to back it up in the ring. I don’t like talking too much that just me. I’d rather come to this ring and show everyone the amazing things I can do. I come out here, wanting to steal the show, giving people a match that they remember, not words that will be laughed at when you become a failure. Truth be told, I don’t need all you guys to support me, I’m here to show people what real talent is. There is nobody here who can do it like I can, I’ve proved it once, and I’m here to prove it again. This time, to a whole new group of wrestler.

An unknown theme song blast through the arena. This makes everyone turn their attention to the entrance ramp, curiosity on their minds, who is this person interrupting the Hall of Famer? Rather than one, two unknown men walk out from the black curtain. Confident looks on their faces, but nobody quite knows who these two men are. Mack stares on as two nobodies begin walking down to the ring. One of them has his eyes set on Mack while the other looks out at the crowd, amazed by the amount of people who are in attendance. Both men slide in the ring, they circle around the veteran superstar. One of them wears a black coat with black jeans and black shirt on him. The other wears a goofy looking brown suit with a striped blue shirt and a red bow. Mack keeps his eyes on the one dressed in dark, who appears to be more dangerous than the other one. The theme music fades away and both men quit circling around the veteran; they come to a stop, both with smiles on their faces. Mack doesn’t quite know how to react; he figures he might as well be direct with these two men.

Mack: I’m sorry but… Who are you?

The one dressed in dark lifts the microphone to his lips, he looks down at the canvas for a few seconds before finally sayings his first words on live television “My name is Luca Draven, that man over there is my twin brother, Day Draven.” Mack still doesn’t know how to react; he’s never heard these names in his life.

Luca Draven: Believe me; we didn’t expect you to know who we are. Actually you’re the first XWA wrestler to be in the same ring with us. It may not seem like a big deal now but one of these days you’ll look back and think to yourself “Yes! I remember that day!” You see Mack may think you are so clever because you have been around for so long. Maybe you are, but you in no way have more experience on putting people in pain than me. You see I’ve done things to people Mack. I’ve seen people in tears, begging for mercy, praying to the lord to take them from me! It’s an interesting thing to me, a human body. I’ve seen the limits a body can take but ever since I came to a wrestling business I’ve seen it withstand some pretty harsh things! This is where you come in Mack. You I’ve been watching you, big fan of your work. The things you put your body through, it amazes me! I look at you and think how! How!? How can a human body withstand so much damage? It makes me want to test just how much you can take!

Fans in the arena are left in silence; they’re not sure how to react to this complete psycho. Mack realizes that this guy isn’t somebody to play with. He gets his guard up, standing face to face with this mysterious foe.

Day Draven: Watch yourself Luca… We’re not out here to get into any trouble right away. Mack! Despite ignore my brother says, you see he can be a little twisted at times but you get used to it! Sure he looks like death, emotionless, like a serial killer, wow this isn’t really helping! Right! We don’t want to make you can enemy! Actually I’m hoping that by the time we’re done here maybe we can go to the back and I can get an autograph? Maybe a few pictures as well? You’re the first Hall of Famer I’ve ever met, actually! One sec…

Day pulls a smartphone out from his pocket, he lifts it up in front of Mack, it appears that he’s taking a picture of the veteran superstar. “If you could just flex your arm a little bit, you look a bit out of shape but it’s okay, you’re old!” says Day. Mack, feeling disrespected, slaps the phone out of his hand. He wraps his hands around the suit of Day Draven, dragging him to the nearest rope and holding him down. With a smile on his face, Day puts his hands in the air as if he’s saying he’s giving up. This jokester is irritating the former world champion. Mack closes his fist and prepares to swing, before he can connect, the Hall of Famer is hit on the back of the head with a steel pipe! “Ohhhh! Screams the crowd along with Day Draven” Luca pulled a pipe out from his coat and used it for a weapon. Mack is down on his knees. He turns around to face Luca but this he may regret doing. Now it’s Day Draven with a hard kick to the back of the head, leaving him out cold! The fans don’t know what’s going on. They see Mack being taken out, but they don’t know if they should cheer or boo! Just a few minutes ago Mack was turning on them. Draven exits the ring through the middle and top rope, he believes the work is done but Luca has other intentions. Luca drops to his knees with the pipe in hand. He lifts the steel weapon over his head. Fans in the arena look away; it looks as if he’s going to drive the pipe through the skull of the Hall of Famer. Luca brings the pipe down with all his strength, slamming it just inches away from Mack’s skull. A sense of relief goes through the crowd, who thought they were going to see something too gruesome for their eyes to see. Luca lowers his head next to The Southern Aviator and whispers in his ear “I want you to be awake when I do this” he says. He lets go of the pipe and exits the ring, leaving up the steel ramp with his brother. Fans in the arena still don’t know who they want to cheer for. Mack just turned on them, but these other two seem like two completely different kinds of crazy. Both men leave the arena, trainers and doctors are in the ring helping Mack get back to his feet. “We’ll take good care of you they say” before they help him up the steel ramp, letting the cameras fade to black and going to its commercial break.

Later that night, doctors and staff members can be seen rushing around the emergency room. Something definitely looks like its wrong. Everyone looks nervous about something but it’s not quite sure what. The men who helped aid Mack out of the arena seem to be missing; along with them is the XWA Hall of Famer. Nobody is sure how it all happened; none of the nearest hospitals have any records of Mack checking in with them. He was supposed to be asleep in the emergency room but is nowhere to be found. While doctors continue to try and figure out what happened, the two figures from earlier come walking out once more. One of these Doctors sees these men and dares to get in their way. He walks in front of the Draven Brothers, telling them they can’t be in this area right now. Despite his efforts, both men shove him aside and continue to walk; it’s as if he wasn’t even there. They step inside the emergency room, standing in silence for a few seconds while they look around.

Day Draven: Hmm, I can’t seem to recall doing that much damage to him. Ha! Guess I’m too much for the people here after all.

Luca Draven: No. He’s not in another hospital. It seems he’s gone missing, but not by our doing.

Day seems a bit confused, while at the same time worried. “What do you think happened?” he asks his fraternal twin brother. Luca looks down at the hospital bed Mack was supposed to be laying on; he lifts one of the sheets, finding a card with a mysterious Mark on it. Luca looks at this card with a smile on his face. Day gets serious when he sees his brother pull the card out “What is it?” Luca turns to his brother, he slowly hands the card over to his brother, showing him know what he found. Instantly Day recognizes the sign. “It appears we’ve been followed to this company Day.”

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am

RIP Mack Sad

2009-2014

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am

Silly Mack, thats what he gets for talking.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am

If I were them I woulda made sure he never walked again. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 am

Interesting way to write Mack off. Makes me wonder if we'll maybe see him again someday. Unless he's been Poochy'd. Good promo, man. Nice way to debut the Dravens, and I can't wait to see how things develop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack   PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | "Untitled" - Mack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1