HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum   PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum   PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 am

[center]Welcome To The Madhouse

The scene opens up on a backstage shot of The Asylum's locker room. Inside the room, LJ Summers is currently on the ground doing pushups, already dressed in his wrestling gear, while sitting near him is Travis Levitt. The Dragon is dressed casually tonight in just a dark militrary jacket, shirt and jeans. Levitt is leaning forward, his elbows on his knees while he stares down at LJ, watching The Australian, who is counting with each push up.

LJ Summers: “48.....49.....50.”

LJ stops and goes to push up, but Levitt puts a foot on his back to stop him.

Travis Levitt: “Ten More.”

LJ turns his head to look up at Levitt, raising an eyebrow.

LJ Summers: “Are you bloo-”

Travis Levitt: “Now.”

LJ goes as if to speak more but then just growls and drops back down, quickly pumping out ten more pushups, efore pushing upto his knees and glaring at Levitt, who doesn't break his own eye contact.

LJ Summers: “Did you forget I have a bloody match in 5 minutes?”

Travis Levitt: “Did YOU forget we're in a Warzone! You think I give a damn about your match? I got you this match for you to show people why they shouldn't cross us. Not for you to show off.”

LJ Summers: “I'll need my arms to be of any u-”

SMACK! Levitt just lashes out smacking Summers across the jaw! Summers' head whips back, but a moment later the bigger man is climbing to his feet and glaring at Levitt. The Dragon doesn't back down though, instead sticking his finger in Summers' face.

Travis Levitt: “Do NOT back talk me, LJ. I own you. I own your contract. I own your life. You do what I say, when I say, and you don't question it. Understand?”

LJ huffs and puffs for a moment, until Levitt steps forward another step and glares right at him, growling out each of his next words.

Travis Levitt: “I asked you a question, Summers. Do. You. Understand?”

LJ Summers: “Whatever you say.....Boss.”

Levitt keeps glaring at LJ for a moment, before finally cracking a grin and stepping back, nodding happily. Summers keeps glaring at Levitt for a moment, reaching up to rub at his jaw. Levitt heads to the door, swinging it open to reveal Jennifer Light is standing in the doorway holding a microphone.

Jennifer Light “Travis! Can I grab a quick word?”

Levitt glances down at his watch and then turns back to look at LJ.

Travis Levitt: “Match is in 4 minutes. Be ready.”

Levitt then steps outside and shuts the door, turning back to Jennifer and crossing his arms.

Travis Levitt: “Alright, Miss Light. Be quick.”

Jennifer Light “Well, I have a few questions. I guess, the first one should be, who exactly is LJ Summers? He debuted last week, unveiled by you as your bodyguard, and yet this week he's wrestling while you're at ringside.”

Travis Levitt: “It's simple, Jennifer. LJ used to a be just an Australian. An every day regular Australian. Bigger then some, but nothing special. Then Wildcard Enterprises found him. They offered him a chance to come to America to wrestle, but only if he signed an exclusive contract with them. A couple of weeks ago, I realised if I was going to be of any threat to XWA, I would need backup. So I made a deal with Wildcard Enterprises, and they sent LJ to back me up. Let me be clear on this, LJ does not have an XWA contract. Every time he appears here, it is because of a deal between XWA and myself. I own LJ's contract. If I want to, I can send LJ to Antarctica to wrestle Polar Bears. And if LJ doesn't do what he's told, he'll be sued for breach of contract and bankrupt for life.”

Jennifer Light “is that even possible? Surely he could just....”

Travis Levitt: “Nope. No ways around it. It's in the fine print. Wildcard Enterprises has some amazing lawyers. They make deals that even Crowley would be proud of.”

Jennifer Light “Well, moving onto other things, last week we saw you attack Dominik Diveraz, fireballing him in the middle of his Tag Match. I guess, I gotta ask....why?”

Travis Levitt: “Jennifer, I'm not a good man. I'm not a nice guy. But I am an honest one. And from the moment I walked in here, I told the truth. I was up front. I hate the fans. Not individually. I don't find specific fans that draw my own personal hatred. No, my hatred is targetted at all of them. At their entire culture. You see, the life of a wrestler is a double edged one. We go out there each and every week, and we put our lives on the line. One slip, one mistake, and it could be the difference between walking tomorrow or taking your meals through a sippy straw. For years, I danced on that blade edge, doing it for no other reason then to hear the fans chant my name. And they did, they drove me, they pushed me, they cheered me. I got fan mail each and every week, and I would get pulled over in the street by fans to shake my hand and thank me for entertaining them.”

“And then, one day....I slipped. I broke my knee. I was out for a year.”

“Within a week, all that fan mail, all that encouragement. It was gone. When I managed to get out of hospital, there was no cheering fans, just people looking at me like I was a failure. And when I saw fans in the street, they would ask me 'When are you retiring? How did you mess up?' They made me feel like a failure. Those fans that I drove myself harder and harder to please, suddenly wanted nothing to do with me. Because I was broken. When I appeared at Comic-Con, when I came out to talk to the fans...I could see it in their eyes. 'Oh here we go. It's him again.' I wrestled at my best for so many years, to please the fans. And the moment I was hurt, they didn't care. They just jumped right along onto the next best thing.”

Silence reigns for a moment, Levitt looking down at the ground to catch his breath. After a moment Jennifer starts to speak up.

Jennifer Light “I..I...I'm sorry.”

Levitt's head pulls back up, and he steps closer to Jennifer, getting right in her face as he snarls out his next few words.

Travis Levitt: “Not yet. But you will be. You ALL will be. See, I realised while I was out that these fans don't give a fuck about us. We're like Ol' Yeller to them. Save them from Wolves and your a hero. Get a little sick, well, time to go behind the woodshed. And I REFUSE to let some ungrateful bitches drag me behind a woodshed.”

“See, Dominik Diveraz, a few months ago, he got it. He understood. You don't wrestle for them. You Do NOT wrestle, for THEM. You wrestle for yourself. You wrestle to be the best. Fuck the rules. Fuck what society wants. You do WHATEVER you have to to win. And Dominik went out there, and he flipped them off, and he attacked their heroes, and he did it perfectly. He got it. And then he disappeared.”

“Then, three weeks ago, he reappears. And what does he do? HE APOLOGISES. He sucks up to the very people that will applaud when he's crippled. THATS why I attacked Dominik last week. Because I HATE Hypocrisy almost as much as I hate those puppetmasters in the audience. You see, people may hate me. And they may want to see me beaten, and they may want to see me lose. But you will never EVER see me lie. Because I'm an honest man. And I am honestly telling you, here and now, that XWA is going to Burn if I have my way. And it's going to start at Revolutionary Wars.”

Levitt now snatches the microphone, yanking it closer to him, before turning to face the camera.

Travis Levitt: “Dominik, you have NO idea how good it felt last week to drill you with that fireball. To spit that fireball right in your face and hear your skin sizzle. To see your hypocritical ass laid out while your partner was left for the sharks....GOD it was almost better then sex. And I'm not done yet. See, I don't think you've learned your lesson. I don't think you get the picture yet. So I'm throwing down the challenge. At Rev Wars, I'll bring LJ. You bring your Japanese Bitch. And we can have our very own International BBQ. I'm thinking Sushi and Tacos for dinner. And just because I'm a nice guy....”

Levitt pulls a lighter up and into the shot, flicking it on as he looks at the camera.

Travis Levitt: “I'll bring the Fire. Asylum VS Cultural Experience at Revolutionary Wars, Dom. We'll test how much of a burning sensation for revenge you have.”

Levitt now flicks the lighter off and then turns and smacks the door twice, bringing LJ out as Jennifer stands there shocked.

Travis Levitt: “Let's go.”

And just like that, the two men storm off, as Jennifer stands there in shock, and Miles and Cedar go mad hyping the PPV match and Chapman VS Summers Up Next!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum   PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 am

Beautiful.

Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum   PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Really interesting promo, Ace. I like that Levitt takes the role of a Drill Sergeant for LJ. It'll be interesting to see the development of LJ's character with an overbearing "employer" like Levitt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum   PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | "Welcome To The Madhouse" - The Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1