HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson Empty
PostSubject: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:16 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:26 pm

[With the Pyro and Fireworks now coming to there end. The people here at Dallas Texas are ecstatic for Tonights 86th edition of Vendetta. With this edition being promised to have some enjoyable matches and some Feuds to start boiling over Tonight, with this Episode being the last before our Next PPV, Rev Wars 6. This is promised to be the most Intense Episode yet. we get taken to our lovable Commentators Ted Cedar and Joey Miles.]

Ted Cedar:

Hello, and welcome to Vendetta 86! My name is Ted Cedar and joining me at ringside is my partner in crime, Joey Miles.

Joey Miles:

Yes. Your partner in crime, and the person who leads this show. The ‘A’ Show known as Vendetta! And you can believe that we have alot of good matches coming up for tonight. We have tensions rising, we have newcomers startling, and we have Fireballs and mist!

Ted Cedar:

We do not have Fireballs and mist. Stop trying to fill in lies about out Show.

Joey Miles:

Our Show? What do you mean, our show? I’m the person who owns 50 percent of it. I own the Ring, I own those Chairs that these Texans sit there asses on, I own the Titantron, lighting, and everything else Ted. Hell, I even own you.

Ted Cedar:

You do not own me Joey…

About 7,000+ rise to their feet as “Cult of Personality” erupts through the PA System as Riley comes from the back of the curtain and onto the stage. Wearing his usual ring attire, Blue short jeans, a pair of Air Nikes (Red and Blue), and a Black shirt with Blue circular lines  that can be seen located to the right side of his chest. As per usual, a smile can be seen on the face of The Hardcore Champion as he begins to walk down the ramp with The Hardcore Title wrapped tightly around his waist.

Ted Cedar:

And here he is! The Hardcore Champion is back.

Joey Miles:

Oh great, here he comes with one of those boring Promos of his. Jesus Christ, just bring out Nova already!

Ted Cedar:

Relax Joey. She will be here soon to pleasure you and all the other sick and twisted perverted people that enjoy Strip teases.

Joey Miles:

Oh god Ted, you are exciting me even more! Quick, go bring out the cream that I had earlier.

Ted Cedar:

Stop it please, will ya?

As Ted and Joey finish talking about Nova’s Segment for later on Tonight, we now see Riley walking up the Steel Steps before climbing up the turnbuckle and slowly removing the Belt from his waist as he goes and lifts it up above his head. The Crowd’s reaction can be deafening as 7,000+ can be heard cheering on for the returning XWA Superstar as he now drops down with both his feet touching the Mat. He sits the Title on his Shoulder as Laura hands him the mic and begins to walk away. With “Cult of Personality” now beginning to fade out through the Arena, Riley looks out towards the Crowd and Smiles, to which the ladies go crazy about as you can hear about several girly screeches before raising the mic towards his lips.

Riley Williamson:

Dallas Texas, how are we doing Tonight?!?!

*Riley gets the Cheap pop as he mentions the city that we are in for tonight*

Riley Williamson:

It’s been a lonnnnggggg while hasn’t it? I mean, what I’ve been gone for about Three weeks and alot has change since. We have some type of Final Fantasy Character who goes by the name of one, Travis Levitt who is now throwing Fireballs into people’s faces. My god, have you seen Alex’s face lately? He looks like Azrael to me…

*Some laughter’s can be heard about as Riley refers Hitman Alex to Azrael*

Riley Williamson:

Then you have the Opening, the grandola, the biggest point or news that to come out of XWA since Takumi Sanu getting his Passport back from his Mommy and Daddy and allowing  him to return to XWA, a surprise that is so big that even sent Shockwaves throughout Evan Flare’s hair.  You have the Bleached hair, and quite possibly the babyboy of D-Volution, DC Hennig returning to his home. Now, I don’t know about you guys but when I saw DC Hennig standing side-by-side, reunited with his buddies David Michaels and JHalc I almost watched on with shock because I thought we were in the year 2011 because quite frankly….I just thought that we were…. Since that was the last time we saw them together as a unit. When they were kicking ass and taking names. Not that they are now but enough talk about them. Enough talk about the past, the fireballs, and Sushi, let’s talk about the Present. Let’s talk about Tonight Dammit!

Joey Miles:

About time! This guy rants to much!

Ted Cedar:

Oh shut you hold, Joey.

Riley Williamson:

Now a few weeks ago, Me and my Partner, Jared Jerusalem defended the Tag Titles against Two other Teams. One of those teams being from the Pine Woods area here In Dallas, The Team that has the most worst clothing, wrestling attire in XWA history, and also has the worst beards that have ever came to mankind,  I am talking about the Logging Crew.

*The Crowd Boo’s*

Riley Williamson:

And the other team, who walks around here sporting Hockey Masks, The Hopeful. Which was Jared’s arch nemesis and Thorn, Azrael. and the man who sports a overtopped and long Tang-Top, Cerberus. Now If my memory serves me correct, It was Cerberus who pinned Jared via, mist to the face. Come on guys, really? Mist to the face?!?! Did you have to Scoop so low to do that?! I thought you guys were badasses but apparently, you are a bunch of girls hiding behind Ski-Masks that just walk around here thinking that you are tough when you are not. Now, come This Sunday, my partner Double J XL is going to beat that Sis known as Azrael, and then shortly after that, The Knockout Kings will be coming after those Tag Belts. So Azrael and Cerberus, enjoy what you have now because come hell or high water, those belts will be coming back to where they belong.

*The Crowd cheers:

Riley Williamson:

Now that I got that off of my chest and out of the way, that leaves me to discuss one more thing. And that one more thing is my match this Sunday against Tyson Smith. Now, I don’t know too much of the fellow besides the fact that he won a match a few weeks ago earning his shot against me for The Hardcore Title. Now Tyler if you are watching this from Backstage, the Interview area, the Bathroom, the Divas locker room, Well, I don’t know if they would let you in anyway because your ass to big, to wide, to even fit in the Room. Better yet, you could be watching this from the Pantry area chugging down some Krispy Kreme since I do know those are your favorite kind.

*The Crowd laughs*

Riley Williamson:

All kidding aside Tyson, come this Sunday in this Xtreme Rules match that we will be having. you will find out why, I am The Hardcore Champion...You know, anything can happen in a Xtreme Rules match. Like, I can grab a Steel Chair and continue to bash your Brains out with it. Or I can just grab a Camera and smash it onto the side of your fat, pork belly face!...I can grab a Wooden Table from beneath the ring and place it here in the center of the ring and Powerbomb you through it. I can beat the livin hell out of you. Quite simply put Tyson Smith, the rules are on my Playground and you are entering a fight that you don’t want to be apart of. And come this Sunday at Rev Wars Six, I will be walking into The Superdome as Hardcore Champion and walking out of The Dome, still Hardcore Champion because. *Takes the Belt off of his Shoulders and raises it above his head* This is my gold! This is my Championship! And you are gonna have to kill me if you want it!

*Riley drops the Mic and walks up to the Turnbuckle before climbing each rope and now standing up top with one foot on the Top and the other, on the middle as he raises the Belt again above his head whilst raising a fist up with his other hand. As his theme, “Cult of Personality” begins to play again, Riley then drops off of the Turnbuckle and walks towards the side of the ring that faces the Ramp. Ducks inbetween the top and middle rope while dropping down onto the outside as he begins to clap his hand with the Fans whom have their hands out.*

Ted:

Very tough words coming from our Hardcore Champion. I wonder if his opponent got the message.

Joey Miles:

Tyson Smith is no dumbass Ted. Let me assure you, he got the message, and he got it very well. And come this Sunday Tyson may end up making Riley swallow those words that he just said.

Ted:

Well we see come this Sunday at Rev Wars. But stay tuned ladies and Gentleman as we have a Triple Threat match up coming up next!

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Them jokes made by Riley Funny
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Please, Alex looks like Azrael even before he was burnt. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 am

"I thought you guys were badasses but apparently, you are a bunch of girls hiding behind Ski-Masks that just walk around here thinking that you are tough when you are not."

Shots fired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson   OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson Empty

Back to top Go down

OS | "Time to get even more Xtreme" - Riley Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1