HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler Empty
PostSubject: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm

According to a new report published over at SEScoops.com, original Intercontinental Title battle royal match plans at Battleground called for Dolph Ziggler to win the bout.

Creative plans were reportedly changed last Tuesday at a WWE producer’s meeting, during which the decision was made for The Miz to go over in the match, and eliminate Dolph Ziggler for the IC Title win.

It’s being said WWE decided to have Miz win the bout since he will be doing a ton of media appearances in the near future to promote the upcoming WWE Studios film “The Marine 4.”

It appears, however, as if Dolph Ziggler is not completely out of the IC Title picture, as future creative plans call for The Miz to feud with Sheamus, before moving on to a feud with Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

I don't believe this. I think they're just trolling Ziggler fans. >_>
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Ian wrote:
I don't believe this. I think they're just trolling Ziggler fans. >_>
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Lol Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Agreed Ian Funny I thought this article was bull as soon as I started reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

I don't see why they had to put it on the Miz, why not put it on a guy who could make the title mean something, like Bo Dallas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:51 pm

1. Bo Dallas is shit.

2. If Cesaro didnt win the title, then you had to know Miz was going to win. Not every report is "trollbait" because you dont want to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:53 pm

realt wrote:
It’s being said WWE decided to have Miz win the bout since he will be doing a ton of media appearances in the near future to promote the upcoming WWE Studios film “The Marine 4.”

Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler 2263431553
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 pm

No, I knew Miz was going to win it. But the part about "Ziggler was originally planned to win it but they changed to Miz at the last second to promote his movie" is complete BS. Anyone with even the slightest bit of a brain can see that.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

That's pretty reasonable to put a belt on him, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:28 pm

I find it hard to believe Dolph was ever going to win the battle royal. There might be some truth to the Dolph/Miz feud to come after Miz/Sheamus, though I have a sneaking suspicion Miz will have dropped and unified the belt to Sheamus by then.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:41 pm

What is Dead even bitching about? Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Im not the one going around saying "I DONT BELIEVE THIS" everytime i dont want to believe something  Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Dead wrote:
1. Bo Dallas is shit.

2. If Cesaro didnt win the title, then you had to know Miz was going to win. Not every report is "trollbait" because you dont want to believe it.

Who eliminated Cesaro again? xparis 

And if Bo Dallas had it, it would regain some meaning. Like Cody Rhodes 2011 run.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 am

I'm seriously not sure what you're going on about, Dead.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 am

Idc about any of this, I just hope creative plans involves establishing a black power movement storyline for Woods, Kofi, & Big E. That would be the shit. YO
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 am

Ian wrote:
I'm seriously not sure what you're going on about, Dead.

Do we really give a damn?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Well it's fucking weird because he's agreeing with me but then he's trying to say I'm an idiot for not believing reports.

"If Cesaro didnt win the title, then you had to know Miz was going to win. Not every report is "trollbait" because you dont want to believe it."

Yeah? Exactly... I think there's absolutely nothing to the reports Ziggler was going to win. Why would you say that, denying the report yourself, but then say I should believe the report?!?!

His stance makes 0 sense.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 am

I'm with ya'. I've read through what he's said several times and I got a damn clue what he's on about either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 pm

He's probably butt hurt cause Heath Slater eliminated Cesaro and made to the final 5 in the battle royal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler   Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler Empty

Back to top Go down

Original IC Title Battle Royal Plans Revealed, Update on Future Creative Plans for Sheamus, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1