HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) Empty
PostSubject: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Rate this match anywhere from 0 to 5 stars. Half and quarter star ratings are acceptable. If the match doesn't at least get five ratings in a week it'll fail to make The Big List.

Best two out of three falls match for The WWE Tag Team Championship. The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jay Uso) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) from WWE Battleground 2014.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:57 pm

5 stars, easily
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am

Yeah That

It's amazing that The Usos have been able to get over w/ the fans solely on their in-ring work. It's rare in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 am

Ugh, this won't be popular, but four stars.

The first two falls were fucking awful and I can't forgive that entirely with a metric shit ton of false finishes. It was a really good match, but certainly had it's flaws.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

5 stars for me. Would've been better if the Wyatts won, but it kept me as well as the other 10 people in the room on the edge of our seats after the 2nd fall.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Jordan
Jobber
Harvey Jordan

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:46 am

Ian wrote:
Ugh, this won't be popular, but four stars.

The first two falls were fucking awful and I can't forgive that entirely with a metric shit ton of false finishes. It was a really good match, but certainly had it's flaws.

Yeah That  I don't see the point in booking a two out of three falls match if they're going to rush through the first two falls before really getting into the match. Otherwise, it was still easily match of the night for me. ****
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 am

Three stars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am

Would have gotten a higher rating if the right guys won. 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 am

A lot of people said Cesaro vs. Zayn was a 5 star match of the year and the first fall of that ended in a few seconds. Funny

I'd give it 4.5 stars, though. It was an amazing match, but just a tad off from being a 5 star classic. Very close, though. And I'm not taking the .5 off because the Wyatts didn't win, even though I wanted them to. That's just silly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

4.25 Stars from me. Delivered way more than I was looking for, or expecting, and I thought the finish was great. If I had been on a seat and not sitting length-wise on my bed, I'd have been on the edge of said seat for about half the match. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Señor Snoopz wrote:
A lot of people said Cesaro vs. Zayn was a 5 star match of the year and the first fall of that ended in a few seconds. Funny

It's not the length of the fall imo, it's what was done in that time. Wyatts vs Uso's first two falls were just nothing, there was really no point in making it a 2/3.

I'd give it 3.5. Above average but not close to 5* or anything insane like that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 am

There's enough ratings to make the list. Anyone else who wants to rate it has a day left.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 am

The match ends up getting 4.17 with 10 ratings. It places second on the list.

https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t13644-xwa-s-100-best-ever-pro-wrestling-matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)   RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014) Empty

Back to top Go down

RATE IT! The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Battleground 2014)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1