HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey Empty
PostSubject: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 pm

MMA and UFC star Ronda Rousey recently participated in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter about her rising movie career, and modeling it after wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

Rousey On Being An Action Star, And Who She Looks Up To:

“I don’t half-ass anything. If I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it to be the best in the world at it. A lot of actresses appear in action movies, but there aren’t any female action stars. I love Angelina Jolie, but … it’s about believability for me. Milla Jovovich is one of my favorite actresses – ‘The Fifth Element’ really opened my eyes, and the ‘Resident Evil’ franchise was amazing. So definitely a mix of Milla Jovovich and The Rock is what I’m going for. People love chick fights. They love tough, empowered women. And there is a demand. People just don’t know it.”

Rousey On How Balancing Fighting And Acting:

I’ve done Expendables 3, Fast & Furious 7 and the Entourage movie, but nothing has come out yet. And I’ve had three fights in the meantime. People think the fighting is so easy. It may look easy, but have you tried multitasking like this? It’s insane! I guess if it looks easy, I’m doing a good job.

Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey

Boxer Floyd Mayweather recently took a shot at Rousey, saying he doesn’t know who “he” is, referring to Rousey. This comes after Rousey and UFC promoter Dana White had made comments earlier in the year about how Rousey would easily beat Mayweather in a fight. You can see Mayweather’s comments in the player below:

Back to top Go down

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Moved to sports. Has nothing to do with wrestling
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Floyd is mad because in a fight he'd get his ass whooped.

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey FJBloTX
UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Yeah That fuck Mayweather. Useless, weak piece of turd.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Ian wrote:
Floyd is mad because in a fight he'd get his ass whooped.

If it were in Vegas he'd just duck and move around the entire fight and the judges would give him the fight anyway because lolboxing.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

In a boxing match where you can run all fight, sure, but he'd winning a boxing match.

He wouldn't stand a fucking chance in a fight. Ronda would break his fucking arm.

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey FJBloTX
UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm scared on Ronda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey   UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Wants To Be the Female Rock, Floyd Mayweather Takes Shot At Rousey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1