HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro Empty
PostSubject: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Paul Heyman was moved away from Cesaro this week on RAW because Brock Lesnar is returning soon, likely as early as next Monday's post-Battleground RAW from Miami.

This may not be the end of Heyman and Cesaro's relationship but word is that they were separated, at least for now, because of Lesnar's return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Yeah cause we like don't know that Paul also manages Brock Lesnar along with Cesaro. Like we can't make that connection.

Well most of us know anyways haha to the "casual" fans lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm

So they cant have him do both? He was managing Punk, Curtis Axel AND Lesnar last year. At the same time. Doesnt make sense to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Cesaro never needed Heyman, he wasn't doing anything for him. WWE is just fighting the fact people want to cheer Cesaro. Turn him face and keep him away from Heyman.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Boomy wrote:
Well most of us know anyways haha to the "casual" fans lol.

I guess we'll have to assume that the casual fans think the 68,420,976 times that Heyman segue'd his introductions of Cesaro into "My client Brock Lesnar conquered The Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania" were actually Paul just joking. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Mr. Legit Wrestling wrote:
Cesaro never needed Heyman, he wasn't doing anything for him. WWE is just fighting the fact people want to cheer Cesaro. Turn him face and keep him away from Heyman.

I think the cheers have died down somewhat lately. It would take Heyman just saying fuck it to Cesaro and having Lesnar assault him
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:56 am

Cesaro's popularity is starting to die and I called this a while back. He's developed not one bit since he went back to being a singles guy and I do not get the hype with him and never will.

Lesnar to come back and just bury him. You can almost see that coming...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 am

^ I blame that on the fact he got paired up with Heyman. Instead of giving him a baby face push when he was at his most popular, they keep him heel and team him up with Heyman. Only to keep Heyman on TV and get heat on himself and Brock, he has done Jack shit for Cesaro expect help kill his momentum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro   Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away from Cesaro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1