HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:24 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:02 am

Burning Down The House

PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" Campfire

The scene is peaceful and tranquil as it opens. No loud banging noises, no ugly mug of Mike Lamar taking up the screen. Just the nice relaxing sound of a crackling campfire, and in the shadows behind the flames, the seated form of 'The Dragon' Travis Levitt. Levitt is peacefully looking into the fire for a few moments,  and stays silent for a long few moments, all his attention currently on the crackling fire in front of him. Finally, Levitt speaks up, but his eyes never leave the flames.

Travis Levitt: “One of the things I love about fire, is it's simplicity. There are no false intentions from fire. No lies. No behavioural changes. Where there is fire, there is destruction. For those that learn to harness it's power, they can use it as a weapon, or as simply a tool to make their lives easier. But if you can not control the flames, if you allow yourself to get too close to its core, you find yourself being burned.”

Levitt keeps looking into the fire for another few moments and then slowly raises his eyes to look at the camera.

Travis Levitt: “XWA has brought me to close to its core. In 2 weeks they let me come face-to-face with their champion, and on both occasions he got burned. David Michaels may have won last week, but all he has truly done is show me my weakness. Like Fire, I learn and I adapt from my weaknesses. Michaels may have escaped the flames last week, but some day, it may be next week, it may be next month, I will find myself in the ring with The Showstealer again. And next time, I will Burn Him Down.”

Levitt now looks back into the flames again and then speaks up, his eyes staying on the campfire as he talks.

Travis Levitt: “In reality, I should thank Michaels. He showed me, that in order to be something completely successful in XWA, I needed something more. All my talent, all my skills, these are not enough. Last week I went up against the best in the XWA, and I came mere inches from winning. I begrudge Michaels nothing, he came in with the better strategy, and even when all seemed loss, he was able to snatch a win from the clutches of The Dragon. But it would not have been possible without his help. And in that, he showed me the only thing I lacked in XWA, is backup.”

Levitt turns slightly, looking over his shoulder, and from the shadows at the back of the room steps a big man. Not huge, but very well built. He's dressed in a black collared short-sleeve shirt and denim jeans, and his long hair is tied back in a pony-tail. This man is 'The Thunder from Down Under' LJ Summers. Smirking, LJ crosses his arms as he looks at the camera.

LJ Summers: “G'Day XWA. Miss Me?”

Levitt looks up at LJ and raises an eyebrow and LJ glances down and nods, stepping back a little. Levitt looks back to the camera and after another moment of dramatic pause he speaks up.

Travis Levitt: “Some of you may remember LJ. Some of you may not. It is of little concern to me. All you need to know is that LJ works for me now. His contract is mine, and he will watch my back in every match I enter. If I choose to enter a Tag Battle, LJ will back me up. If I choose to send LJ against someone, LJ will go. He is my muscle, the man that stands in the shadows behind me, ready to jump if I click my fingers. And this means XWA, that my masterpiece is back on schedule. Tonight Xtreme Icon, you are nothing more then a message. An example for all of XWA to pay attention too. Beware the tale of Icarus, XWA.”

Levitt now pushes up, getting too his feet and walking away. LJ looks after him and then back at the campfire and raises an eyebrow.

LJ Summers: “Hey, Trav! Shouldn't we put the fire out?”

Travis Levitt: “Nah. Ace already has other people hired to do that. Come on, LJ. I got a match.”

LJ shrugs and walks out, and through a side door we see another man enter. This man has cropped short brown hair and is wearing a Janitors outfit. His beard is neatly trimmed as well, and he pulls out a fire extinguisher and puts out the flames before looking at the camera.

AJ Millar: “I should've known to check the damn fine print.”

--FIN--
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 am

Cool promo, I'm guessing LJ is the lax kind of person, while Travis is all serious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 am

Yeah, LJ's the laid back Aussie. Levitt is the fully serious no-nonsense guy. Basically, expect Levitt to speak the most with LJ being the comedic relief. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 am

But in yo sig, it looks like Travis is the laid back one Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:55 am

I dunno which sig your tlking about there. I think they both look serious in the second one, and the first one is just a Levitt one and looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 am

Needs more crocodile wrasslin'.

Not Steve Irwin/Australia
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm

I actually picture LJ as British Invastion-period Rob Terry, to be honest. Good promo. Some grammar mistakes but nothing too heinous. I was trying to read it in Jensen's voice the entire time, too, which I think helped Funny

I do love how serious the promo was as a whole, right up until the end when they just leave the fire burning and Travis seems to switch out of serious mode for a moment just to disregard it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"   PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Travis Levitt - "Burning Down the House"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1