HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 am

Dave Meltzer, on Wrestling Observer radio, provided an update on the Sting 7.14.14 tease and was able to find out that although Sting has not signed with WWE yet that they are doing something Sting-related on Raw.

If you are going to watch Raw to see Sting tonight then you won't be disappointed. Sting will not be there live but they are doing something related to Sting on Raw tonight and it's definitely happening.

There is no word on what that is. Perhaps it could be a promo via satellite or a vignette to tease his upcoming debut. If we hear more info before Raw we'll pass it along.

==================================================================

Jayden's thoughts: It'd be nice to see Sting in a WWE ring, but I bet they are going to save it for a big event, maybe Summerslam, Survivor Series, or Wrestlemania next year. Maybe they give us Sting at WM since Taker's health is most definitely up in the air.

Last edited by JaydenTheThunderKing on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 am

It's the 2K15 reveal more than likely, been posted on here a few times before
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 am

What are they basing 2K15 off of? Like what's the theme? Saw rumors of them doing it based on the Monday Night Wars, that'd be awesome to be able to make the Invasion the way it should have been done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 am

Sting-Dow!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

Sting will be the pre-order character for 2K15. It has been widely believed for about four months that was the case...

MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) FJBloTX
MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 am

^ It was confirmed awhile ago that Sting is the pre-order character, much like Ultimate Warrior was last year. Pretty sure it was also confirmed that this game doesn't have a theme, but that remains to be seen. I just hope it features the NXT roster since last year they cockteased us by having the arena, the titles, and none of the wrestlers >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 pm

I heard a rumor that the theme was going to revolve around WCW, hence why Sting was the preorder DLC. It doesnt matter though cause in the long run the preorder DLC is able to be bought after the game comes out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 pm

^ Did that for 2k14. Razz I wanted ABA Undertaker but the special edition of the game was absolutely not worth an extra $30. I won't be preordering or probably even buying this game unless the PS3 version somehow looks as good as the PS4 version and isn't missing any of the features of its next gen counterparts. I can't afford a PS4 any time in the foreseeable future, but this is one of the few upcoming games, along with Mortal Kombat, that makes me legitimately want one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:28 am

Jesus, the promo vid for JUST a game has me wanting Sting badly in WWE now. That's the first thing they've done with him and he already looks and feels epic. That's the Sting TNA never decided to utilise and made him far too human.

Also, I'm buying this game because of this...probably xD
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:58 am

It was great when the crowd realised it was just for the game and started booing Funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)   MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER) Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR update on Sting for RAW (SPOILER)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1