HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant Empty
PostSubject: Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant   Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Pierce announced his arrival on Twitter by stating, “Obama , J Wall here I come.”  ROFL! 

Durant is a free agent in Summer 2016.

Refusing to stagger after the stunning defection of Trevor Ariza to the Houston Rockets, the Washington Wizards shook off the disappointment and made a shocking deal of their own by landing Paul Pierce.

Pierce, a 10-time all-star and likely Hall of Famer, agreed to sign a two-year deal for the full mid-level exception worth $10.8 million, according to a multiple people with knowledge of the situation. He has a player option for the second year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/wp/2014/07/13/wizards-reach-deal-with-veteran-paul-pierce/
Back to top Go down

Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant   Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Interdasting. never liked him that much (i'm a Kobe stan)

he's the veteran they need for that next step

if Otto Porter shows up next year, they will have a good balance

DurantToDC2016
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant   Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 pm

I think this was a good pickup. I like The Truth. YO

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant   Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 am

I like Pierce too, never saw him fit in with the Nets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant   Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizards reach deal with veteran Paul Pierce, position themselves for Durant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1