Post your teams here and trash talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:51 pm

You better hope Nelson can stay healthy this season Wtf..?

And Tavon Austin is more of a 3WR to have on the bench. Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Drachen wrote:
You better hope Nelson can stay healthy this season Wtf..?

And Tavon Austin is more of a 3WR to have on the bench. Really
Tavon is all the Rams got nigga. Really
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:55 pm

600 yards this season receiving at best. Maybe somethings on special teams, too. Really

And you got Murray when Dallas ain't going to run the ball. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Drachen wrote:
600 yards this season receiving at best. Maybe somethings on special teams, too. Really

And you got Murray when Dallas ain't going to run the ball. Wtf..?
600 yards? Really You trippin.

And Murray is going to get his carries. Dallas know that when they run the ball their offense does better. He just needs to stay healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Mack is calling people pricks.

The irony is too damn high.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:02 pm

^^
Child please. Really

I agree about Murray needing to stay healthy, though. Bill Callahan's s offense is built for him.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Drachen wrote:
^^
Child please. Really

I agree about Murray needing to stay healthy, though. Bill Callahan's s offense is built for him.
Austin is the only playmaker they have on that offense besides maybe Jared Cook.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:08 pm

He's a rookie. This doesn't mean he'll just automatically just have All-Pro year; especially w/ the question marks w/ Bradford. People were saying the same things about Justin Blackmon. I think Stedman Bailey might actually have a chance to have a more productive year.

Last edited by Drachen on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Ian wrote:
Cat Crew wrote:
I opened all my PMs when I got Ians. Haven't read any PMs until this morning. Why would I make an excuse for to miss the draft? I just didn't know, nothing more.
Why did you do half the shit you do?
I come on here and joke around a lot but I do have my serious moments. Those who know me well know when I'm being serious, that's why you see me and Ruro calling each other bitches one second and then are totally cool the next second. He knows me well. Then there are those such as yourself who assume I'm always trying to be a bitch. Its cool when me if someone don't like me. Just don't be assuming stuff about me like you actually know. A lot of the time I'm more aware of things then most people. I just choose to ignore it cause I like to come on and enjoy myself these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Mack is calling people pricks.

The irony is too damn high.
Abdel still trying to look cool and mature. Still as annoying as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

If there is anyone that's annoying here it's actually you. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Abdel, randomly coming in here. Really
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:18 pm

The kids always trying to be hard Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Abdel is just here for the trash talk. YO
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Drachen wrote:
He's a rookie. This doesn't mean he'll just automatically just have All-Pro year; especially w/ the question marks w/ Bradford. People were saying the same things about Justin Blackmon. I think Stedman Bailey might actually have a chance to have a more productive year.
Blackmon doesn't have a home run ability. With Tavon, all you have to do is get the ball in his hands in the open field. He's like a running back in the open field.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm

You can't just say "don't assume things" and act like I'm the villain here for judging you off of your behavior. If you don't want someone to assume you're a cunt that likes to fuck with shit for lulz don't do it so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:01 pm

I act a certain way at times. Key word act. You take that shit serious then maybe you're not as smart as you think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Anyway, I tthink my team is pretty good. Tons of upside in Luck, Richardson and AJAR Green. I offered Burder a trade.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Meh, I wrote a big reply about how dumb that is but I'm not going to get into it. Keep being a douche and keep saying no ones allowed to call you on it.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 pm

If I'm being a douche then call me a douche. If I'm not being a douche why you gonna call me out on being a douche?

But w.e then Funny
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Alright, enough with the bitchfest. Let's talk fantasy. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Can someone tell me my team? I cant log in wtf Mexi you fucked me over with the account Sad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:52 pm

^
QBs Eli, Locker
RBs Rice, Jackson, Miller, Bryce Brown, Powell
WRs Garcon, Shorts, Wright
TEs Cook, Eifert
Ks Akers, Vinatieri
D 49ers

CB wrote:
Anyway, I tthink my team is pretty good. Tons of upside in Luck, Richardson and AJAR Green. I offered Burder a trade.
Not a bad deal, but I'm gonna pass. Don't really feel like trading my 1st overall pick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 pm

That's what you get for being lazy.

Anyways i'm going to PM you your account info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:48 pm

shit man, my team isnt even that bad, especially after seeing everyone here complaining and arguing. hahahaha

if i didnt miss the 1st 12 minutes tho...

muahahahahaha

MUAHAHAHAHA

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your teams here and trash talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next