Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:49 pm

What is so interesting about e-fedding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

What do the Scotts REALLY wear under those kilts? Hmmmmmmmmmmm 
Did you eat haggis when you studied in Scotland?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Also, where's my sig? Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:46 am

Eggman wrote:
Favorite phase of your E-Fed career? I don\'t know
- The second run of SIW we had, when I decided to give it it's own site. I felt I had some really good times during those months and started to produce some good matches. Everyone else was also coming on leaps and bounds, so we all wrote competitive matches with one another.

The Rock wrote:
What is so interesting about e-fedding?
- Being part of this custom wrestler promotion, albeit utterly pretend, where it has structure and rules like a real life one, it awesome to me. Plus having the excuse to write a character that based upon my favourite character every week, is just as awesome. It's a lot of fun to me having this competitive place to actually compete for things. Yeah, everyone runs around saying "lol it's pretend belts", when so are those achievements on PSN and XBox Live but it doesn't stop the majority of people desperately trying to get them all. I also find it interesting that we're all stupid enough to willingly write around 3,000 to 5,000 plus words on a weekly basis. My Psychology assignments are not that long xD

r wrote:
What do the Scotts REALLY wear under those kilts? Hmmmmmmmmmmm 
Did you eat haggis when you studied in Scotland?
- Thankfully, I don't know, but I would imagine it's a picture of Roddy Piper...

- lol God no. My Father said I should try it, as he thinks it's rather nice. I told him I'll stick a Tikka Masala xD You can buy that shit in a can up there...a bloody CAN!

Eggman wrote:
Also, where's my sig? Mad as hell
- Up your ass Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:22 pm

There are a lot of things up there.... like his thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:37 am

I gotta say the answers about finding your soulmate and having kids is beautiful.

How much time do you put into writing promos and matches?

Will you ever make me a sig again?

What kind of bromance do you and Jay have?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:12 am

Tiffany wrote:
I gotta say the answers about finding your soulmate and having kids is beautiful.

How much time do you put into writing promos and matches?

Will you ever make me a sig again?

What kind of bromance do you and Jay have?
- haha, thank you. I am a lot different in real life, old romantic at heart.

- Probably far too much lol. I put good chunks of time in, but nowhere near as much as I used to. The weekly schedule is just brilliant for me since I returned and I've managed to stay on top of everything I've written. I put plenty of thought into what I write though, as I came up with ideas in my head constantly. I've forgotten most of the lines I have thought up for DM though xD But I have to have stuff going on. I can't stand being a guy that just turns up and only writes a match, nothing more. That's why I do promos each week. Keep that development going and the character fresh you know.

- Probably, yes! I'm still not great with my graphics at the moment. It taken me forever to make TJ's one. Eventually I'll get back into it, but I'll never be the graphics guy I once was. I think I've lost my spark for it. But if you really want one, just PM me what you would like and I'll get round to it eventually for you Smile

- Jay is my brother from another mother. In recent years I've grown very close to him as a friend and only wish I actually knew him in real life. He was the one that dug me out of the hole I was in a few months back before I returned, determined to make sure I wasn't dead lol. Thanks to him I came back and our friendship has got stronger since. I really wouldn't want to stick around online if he wasn't here. Also, I'm totally gay for him. 8)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 am

When will you get back into GFX and start making me some PPV posters? 8)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 am

If you really need someone to make logos and posters, and Ian won't do it, I'll happily make them for you...just not other tedious shit like roster images etc. xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 am

OH SWEET! yay

All hail Chilly!
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 am

I see. all the praise for J. walk

Here's a question, who was the first person (after you) to sign up at TNL? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:09 am

Teej, you'll always be my bitch.

And probably you were, since you asked the most random of questions lol.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 am

Random? That question was to illustrate that I've been there for ya too, buddy. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 am

You know I love you.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 am

I love you more than TJ does.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 am

Now now, there is enough of this sex bomb for you all.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Chilly wrote:
You know I love you.
Yeah, I know. I'm just fucking with ya. buttsex 

Note the 'with' shifty 
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Chilly wrote:

Jay is my brother from another mother. In recent years I've grown very close to him as a friend and only wish I actually knew him in real life. He was the one that dug me out of the hole I was in a few months back before I returned, determined to make sure I wasn't dead lol. Thanks to him I came back and our friendship has got stronger since. I really wouldn't want to stick around online if he wasn't here. Also, I'm totally gay for him. 8)[/i]
Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 Huefiq

That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said about me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 pm

You guys are making me jealous. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:31 am

Joker wrote:
Chilly wrote:

Jay is my brother from another mother. In recent years I've grown very close to him as a friend and only wish I actually knew him in real life. He was the one that dug me out of the hole I was in a few months back before I returned, determined to make sure I wasn't dead lol. Thanks to him I came back and our friendship has got stronger since. I really wouldn't want to stick around online if he wasn't here. Also, I'm totally gay for him. 8)[/i]
Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 Huefiq

That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said about me.
And I can confirm that is the biggest smiley anyone has ever replied to me with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 am

Aww you get more male attention than me lol Sad

How does it feel everyone fighting over you?

Do you watch horror movies?

Does anything make you squeamish?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 am

Tiffany wrote:
Aww you get more male attention than me lol Sad

How does it feel everyone fighting over you?

Do you watch horror movies?

Does anything make you squeamish?
- It's a cock thing...literally.

- It's terrible, because I know they all just want me for my body Sad

- Only older ones, like Exorcist, Hannibal, Psycho, The Omen etc. Modern stuff is just so lacklustre now and has nothing psychological about them. Most just have either terrible acting, zero plot and/or randomly murder scenes that just keep going on throughout the movie. I see people scream and get scared at them and it just makes me laugh. I prefer to watch a horror film that tries to get into your mind and most older stuff does that.

- Spiders. I swear wherever I see one, I turn into a 5 year old girl. Can't handle the things. Doesn't help the fact I live in an old cottage that seems to attract the damn things on a daily basis. I am highly skilled in sucking them up in a vacuum cleaner haha. That's probably the only thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:23 am

That reminded me of this lol

A cock thing sounds nice haha

What games do you like to play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 am

Alright PAL how are you doing LAD?

b-j 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:42 am

@10SD - A whole range of games, but mainly adventure and espionage type ones. I am a giant Metal Gear Solid fan and have been for like ten years, so I've played all them to death lol. I like the Tomb Raider games, but haven't got the new one, Uncharted, many racing games (massive motorsport fan) and anything to do with Batman. I prefer my games to have really solid storylines more than anything.

@TWN - You ain't changed a damn bit since I last spoke to you XDI'm good, errrmmm, "lad". How are you, "pal"? Neutral
Back to top Go down

Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-