Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 am

xD lol yeah, they talk a lot of bollocks half the time.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:31 pm

@Chilly wrote:
Oh dude, I wasn't putting blame on you. It was awful timing of the match. I was actually annoyed Mega refused to at least give me a grading, saying he "couldn't be fucked"...which all lead to me leaving after that. I just wish for that one match with you one on one on a PPV, because I know we'd tear the house down with a build up then the match. I have so much fun with writing with our characters, especially back then. I'm sure it'll happen in this new XWA though, as I think we've both find a new lease of efed life Smile

And no dude. I was never pissed at you for anything. Did I come across like that to you at the time, because if I did, sorry man. You've never annoyed me about anything. You've always been one of my closest friends on here and always will be. I actually meant to say I missed you on the other question. Now I feel like a twat...you'll always be my C-Dawg Smile

I think a lot of our heads got mixed up with the XWA vs. SIW wars, which caused non-existent rifts between us all.
Completely agree, we need to have a proper feud! Our only feud was in 2009, but you were Snake and still relatively new, plus that match never happened. A 2013 David Michaels vs. Caleb Spires feud would be amazing! But... We need to see where storylines take it, as I have a feud planned for after Endure that could be absolutely amazing if it goes the way we have it planned.

And you never gave me the vibe that you were angry at me, I was just wondering because over time it seemed like you grew closer with everyone else in TNL/SIW than with me. But like you said, it was more than likely because of the XWA and SIW thing going on and I was on both sites so I wasn't around as much as the others were.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:27 am

Oh for sure we need a feud, but one down the line that's planned. I'd hate to just randomly have a booked match against you and blow something good on just one card.

I think what it may have been dude is that once you "retired" a couple of years ago, I started to see you less and less on the forum, plus I stopped staying up to 5AM each night. So I never really got that much chance to see you around on MSN, whereas Kani and Jay I saw nearly everyday on it. So I bet it's just a timezone thing dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Why did you suddenly log off the chat? Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 am

Because I'm the hero the chatbox deserves, but not the one it needs right now...or then.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

Why don't I have a cool nickname like SexyD32?

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 am

Are you seriously telling me Anal Fever is not an awesome nickname to have?!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 am

It's kind of awesome in a "I have to explain it" way. I don\'t know

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Why the f have you only read the 2nd HP book after all these years Mad as hell 
Are you still an F1 fan
You didn't miss me while you were away, I am saddened Sad 
What's your fav ride at a carnival?
Have you ever been on the London Eye before?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:54 am

realt wrote:
Why the f have you only read the 2nd HP book after all these years Mad as hell 
Are you still an F1 fan
You didn't miss me while you were away, I am saddened Sad 
What's your fav ride at a carnival?
Have you ever been on the London Eye before?
- lol I know, it's bad. Other stuff keeps getting in the way and I haven't had the chance to set down and plough through them. I will one day though.

- Hell yeah! Motorsport is my number passion, even before wrestling. Belgium is this weekend and it's one of my favourite tracks.

- Of course I did, but you weren't that active when I left. You'd only just started to pop on the old site every now and again. Didn't think you'd be a permanent fixture again tbh. Plus I missed you these past few days, so much so I stuck up for you in that thread I aint bothered

- The one right at the end of the day. You know, where you drive home? Hate theme parks and all that kind of crap..

- lol no. Never catch me on one of those things. I've never even been to London properly, only driving on the outskirts when going on holiday. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 pm

What do you think of Raikkonen moving to Ferrari?
Did you see that J.K Rowling is doing HP spin off films?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 am

Stahp! You're totally gonna pass me in posts Funny 

Do you like being sexy?

How'd you come up with D-Volution?
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:44 am

Can we covert D-Volution into being Death Sentence by adding TJ? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 pm

I can answer that.

No. walk
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 pm

lol I forgot I had this thread and never noticed realt's questions xD

realt wrote:
What do you think of Raikkonen moving to Ferrari?
Did you see that J.K Rowling is doing  HP spin off films?
- I found it completely unexpected. I saw him either going to Red Bull or staying at Lotus. The deal only being 2 years if rather odd in my eyes and he certainly didn't leave under good terms. I agree with what Webber said in an interview not too long ago and that this is seen as a quick fix for Ferrari winning the World Titles again, which the desperately need to. I can't see the egos of him and Alonso coping too well, if I'm honest. Both can play politics when they want. Either way, it should be very interesting to watch, but only if Ferrari put together a car that can actually compete with the Red Bull.

- Yes I did! That is one of the few HP books I've actually finished too...granted, it's friggin' tiny and was written for charity, but anything Harry Potter related to me is a great thing and I personally can't wait. I hope more come along too, maybe in a TV show like Mink suggested. I hope they are well made though, as franchises can get milked to death to the point where they are not fun to watch any more.

VICE PRESIDENT 10SD wrote:
Stahp! You're totally gonna pass me in posts Funny 

Do you like being sexy?

How'd you come up with D-Volution?
- Ha! Back in the day, I used to be a posting machine. It was crazy times, so I'm rather mellow now in comparison lol.

- Yes. It comes naturally and isn't remotely a burden. Jay wishes he was as sexy as me all the time.

- Well I thought up the name, as we were originally going to just go with our old JNM name...but our gimmick was going to be different and we felt it needed something fresh. I spent ages looking around on the net to find a cool name, as I wanted something more original than the DxWo group I made. So we came up with the gimmick of going back to the past, being rebellious guys that have attitude and that name just popped into my head. I stuck the hyphen in there to make it look unique...and here we are lol. Regardless of the name or gimmick, Jay and I have always wanted to team again since JNM didn't go to plan due to behind the scenes bullshit, so we're both very stoked for this. He's a great mate and I think we can have some great fun together. That promo we wrote last week was epicly fun to do with him and his character is so open, it's refreshing for me.

@Joker wrote:
Can we covert D-Volution into being Death Sentence by adding TJ? I aint bothered
- I'd rather bring punch myself in the face for the next 40 years than do that...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:20 pm

If I win KoX, and you win the chamber, does that mean XWA is going to close? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 am

If a TJ is annoying as fuck but no one is around to give him attention, did he ever exist to begin with? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 am

Why were you so afraid of JHalc making it into the chamber? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 am

^^^
Dammit', you're giving away our master plan Mad as hell

^^
Just because no one is around to hear it, a tree still falls in the forest I aint bothered

^
Because I still have your pants. Would be a nasty site your being in there...
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Ever plan on getting married? Wink wink!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Ever plan on having kids?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am

Ever plan on having sex with a non-male?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:03 am

The Rock wrote:
Ever plan on getting married? Wink wink!
- haha yes I do...just need to find the right lady first. I've always been a romantic type of soul, and despite this "I'm sexy" schtick I do, I've never been one to run around and be with just anybody. Hopefully one day I'll find my soul mate and live the rest of my life with them.

Tif wrote:
Ever plan on having kids?
- Yes! I have always been told that I'd be an awesome father and I think I would be. I hope to have several children in the future and have a loving family. I've always envisioned it happening having a son or daughter and spoiling the heck out of them, protecting them from the crap of this World that I've unfortunately had to see.

@Batman wrote:
Ever plan on having sex with a non-male?
- As the legendary Shawn Michaels used to say "ask your Momma how gay I am!"... I aint bothered

With that said, me and Jay have had some EPIC nights tog...never mind... shifty 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am

Freakin Chilly.

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 pm

We'd have to call you "Papa Chill" Funny

Favorite phase of your E-Fed career? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-