Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:44 am

For as long as I still get a kick out of writing...so probably until this place actually does die.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Favorite TNA Knockout?

Favorite WWE Diva?

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 pm

All time fave Knockout - Traci Brooks.

Current fave - Velvet, Brooke or Taryn (when the last two are there lol)

All time fave Diva - Sable

Current fave - eerrmmmm...AJ Lee, I guess...
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:36 pm

If you found a bag on the street that contained one million dollars, and it was addressed to an orphange, but you also found out that the money had been collected by a mass murderer who stole one dollar from every person he killed, but it turns out that the murderer only killed other murderers, thereby taking one million murderers off the streets, but the murderers that the murderer killed also only killed murderers, therefore killing the one million murderers actually saved the lives of millions more murderers, but you also found out that TJ needed emergency surgery that cost exactly one million dollars, what would be the exchange rate from dollars to pounds?

Also, what kind of dog is best?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:06 am

eerrrmmm....boobs?

Yeah, boobs Cool
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Why is Emma Watson so fucking gorgeous?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Because Emma Watson.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 am

Yo Chilly whats up YO 

You might have seen that I started the Rate It thing back up. Well I want to get myself some TNA DVDs. I'm thinking of getting their best of AMW DVD. Any you can recommend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 am

Errrmmm...I've only got a few, honestly. I have some PPV ones, but doubt they count, and I have Jarrett's and Sting's DVDs.

Jarrett's is very good imo. Sting's is also decent, but not the greatest. Manly just nostalgia makes that worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Well there's a few matches I know I want to get.

AMW vs. New Church
AMW vs. Triple X (The steel cage match from Victory Road I guess.)
Styles vs. Joe vs. Daniels

Is there any other matches you think I should try to find and check out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:52 am

Storm vs. Roode - Street Fight @ Bound for Glory 2012
Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrel - Last Knockout Standing @ Slammiversary 2013
Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles - Last Man Standing @ Slammiversary 2011
Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries - Ladder Match for the TNA Title @ Turning Point 2012
Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson - Cage Match @ Lockdown 2010
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - Cage Match @ Lockdown 2012
AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Psychosis - Double Elimination Match for the X-Division Title @ TNA Weekly PPV June 26th 2002
AMW vs. Triple X - Cage Match for the NWA Tag Titles @ Turning Point 2004 (the cage walk)
AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn - Singles match for the X Championship (started out as that name) @ TNA Weekly PPV June 19th 2002
Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray for the XWA World Title @ Lockdown 2013 (not the best of matches by any stretch of the imagination, but the finish is what makes this good)
Also any King of the Mountain match is always worth a watch, as they are always a blast.

There is obviously s shit ton more, but that's all the ones I have off the top of my head. I only became a TNA fan about a year or so before Hogan came along and ruined everything <_< I was only on and off before that, so there is plenty of material I have yet to watch. But that above list is full of enjoyable matches imo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:05 am

Who do you think the best wrestler is in TNA?
The worst?

Do you think they'll end up closing down?

Will you support Global Force?

Do you think it's Razor's fault?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:35 am

Ian wrote:
Who do you think the best wrestler is in TNA?
The worst?

Bobby Roode is the best bar none. He is a lot like Kurt Angle, in that no matter what you make him do, he pulls it off and makes it awesome. Anyone who can play the super evil role and then flow perfectly to playing a more goofy one...and then a fan favourite, has serious talent. Few can pull that off imo. Plus he's brilliant in the ring and very intense on the mic.

As for worst, honestly, right now TNA's roster is better than it's been for years. There is no one on the roster, imo, that you hit your head on the desk and demand was fired (not counting any MMA fucker that's there). I'd say the worst is The Freak aka Rob Terry. He can never shake off looking extremely stiff in the ring, but he rarely competes in the ring now, so it doesn't stick out as much.

Ian wrote:
Do you think they'll end up closing down?

lol no. The way people, on here included, started jumping for joy when a shitty website that has nothing to do with wrestling declared Spike dropped them, was extremely sad. TNA haters get on my nerves. TNA brings in over a million viewers for 52 weeks of the year. No matter what ANYONE says, even if Spike dropped them, they would find another TV channel. TNA has tightened up their spending, which is only a good thing, they trimmed off the unnecessary fat that was hogging TV time and their storylines are becoming sharper and more focused. TNA will be around in ten years still, so people better learn to deal with it...

Ian wrote:
Will you support Global Force?

I will support them in the fact that they are a wrestling organisation and I hope every wrestling company succeeds. I won't be watching it, though. Everything I've read about it just doesn't appeal to me. It sounds very much like the old territory system the USA had years ago and I don't like the idea of not having a permanent roster. Plus their logo suckballs. I aint bothered

Ian wrote:
Do you think it's Razor's fault?

Everything is his fault, that loveable bitch Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Would you consider yourself a pro driver?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:19 am

I presume you mean driving cars. I've been driving for over three years now and I have yet to have an accident or get a speeding ticket etc.

I dunno' what quantifies a "pro" driver, but I consider myself a good driver. I've always have a fascination with motorsport, so the driving awareness that brings kinda' rubs off on me I think.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah that's what I meant, should've been more clear. Funny

Would you consider yourself a very social person?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Depends what you mean by social, really.

I can easily hold a conversation with anyone I meet. I have no issues with that and I am very approachable, so in that sense, definitely.

If you mean by like going out with mates and stuff, then in that regard no. I keep myself to myself. People do think, though, because I don't go out or hang around with 500 people that I don't get laong with others, which is nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 pm

I agree, thought it was sad watching wrestling fans cheering for bad news.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:11 pm

I agree with that too. I don't see how TNA shutting down would be a good thing. It just means interest in wrestling is going down, and wrestling everywhere will feel that effect. I'd wish nothing but success for all wrestling companies, indies included, because that means wrestling is a big thing. People that want TNA to shut down are retarded.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Razor just called Saintpat retarded. #ShotsFired nervous
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 pm

I didn't even know Saintpat wanted TNA to shut down, so no, I didn't. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:56 am

I remember when WCW shut down. As a kid, I was all like "well, the WWF won. That is only a good thing and proved my point they are the better company" because you're in your own bubble. It wasn't until I wasn't 13 years old any more that I realised that a company shutting down is a bad thing. I lost a lot of interest in wrestling for many years after that, as the WWE became very stale in comparison to what I was used to watching, because they had no competition. Then I realised so many people behind the scenes and on the roster lost their jobs in WCW. You don't consider that as a kid.

Any wrestling company shutting down is nothing to be cheered for. If you think it is, you're not a wrestling fan in my eyes. It's like cheering for when a football team has to fold because you don't like the team or a video game developer has to shut it's doors because you don't like their games...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:18 am

Did you watch the Belgian GP? What do you think about what Rosberg did to Hamilton?
Has the title slipped from Hamilton's grasp at this stage with only 7 races left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:19 pm

The last qualifying is tomorrow, why aren't you here to talk to me about it omg.
Hamilton or Rosberg who shall lift the title come Sunday I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:01 am

Hamilton will win the title Cool
Back to top Go down

Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-