Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 am

*answers questions virtually a month late* shifty

Razor is lupid. He also innovated dumbassity.

Errmmm...I'm not sure, in all honesty, as I don't think it'll ever be a success if it did happen. Wrestling isn't as hot as it once was and when he created TNA, the market needed a second company so it worked. I'm not sure a third major wrestling promotion is needed, right now, as Jarrett will surely want it to rival TNA and WWE and not just linger around as an indy fed...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 pm

If David Michaels did Playgirl, would they call him Solid Snake? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Yes...yes they sure wood would Cool
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 pm

I hate all of you for the record
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:57 pm

So the F1 season starts next weekend, I can't wait.
It's felt like ages since it finished
What are your predictions for the season?
Did you know that the teams can only use 5 engines this year instead of 8 last year? Do you think anyone will go over the limit?

And F1 racing is set to return to Austria and to venture to Russia for the first time  Trollface! 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 am

I honestly can't wait either. You know I'm a massive F1 nut and always look forward to the next Grand Prix, especially the first race of the season.

Well, predictions are always hard, but I'll give them a shot:

- Mercedes will be clearly at the front of the pack for the whole season, with McClaren being their biggest threat.
- Red Bull will struggle for half the season. They'll then fix their issues and climb back up the order, but it'll be too late to claim a hold on the title.
- The Championship will come down to three men: Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Jenson Button. Fernando Alonso will be the dark horse, but ultimately be out of the running by the last race.
- Williams will at least win one race, plus secure regular spots on the podium.
- Ferrari will be there or there abouts, pretty much the way they have been for the past several seasons, with a car that is lacking but the quality of the drivers bringing them wins.
- Red Bull will be plagued with reliability issues for most of the season, as will most Renault powered cars. The Mercedes powered cars will be the strongest in the field.
- Sebastian Vettel won't win two races in a row this season.
- Lotus will regret signing Maldonado and he'll crash out of races more than he'll finish them.
- Marussia and Caterham will still suck...
- Lewis Hamilton will win the World Title, Mercedes the Constructors.

Hopefully I get at least one right Funny

Yep, I did know about the engine restriction. That's not a shock, really, as the reliability of the cars in the past several years has been fantastic. I remember watching races growing up where you'd be lucky to have a race finish with a top 10. Now the whole field pretty much crosses the line at the end of the race. I think the only teams that will ever be affected by this are the cars with Renault engines. Judging by testing, they are the only ones showing real signs of weakness, from what I've read. I think they are allowed less gear boxes too, but I'm not sure.

Returning to Austria is a good thing for me. Always liked the A1 Ring, or Reb Bull Ring as it's now called. Russia, meh. That'll be off the calender in a few years and we'll forget it ever happened. I'm getting tired of all these random new circuits getting into F1 and tracks like Spa are being put into doubt. Bring back some of the old circuits with grass and gravel at the side of the track, none of this 2 mile run off nonsense.

I'm stoked for it all though lololololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

I missed most of the qualifying today, but saw that Hamilton got pole, you must be fairly happy at that. Vettel got 13th which is woeful.
I wonder what the race will bring tomorrow? And did you know that Vettel became a daddy in January?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

What are the chances you ever want to GM again? Literally 0 or almost 0?

The E-Fed seems to be picking up steam heading into summer. Who do you think is in for a career*-year? Anyone you're looking forward to working with?

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 pm

@realt - I know your post is about F1 and I ain't finished watching it, so I'm skipping your post for now xD

@Ian - Eh I've vowed not to touch being a GM for a long time. I've been running efeds for so long I am actually enjoying just being a fedder for once. Honestly I struggle with grading matches, not that I find it boring but I struggle with my eyes on a pc screen. So I take way too long lol. I certainly wouldn't say I never will again but id need more time than I now have. I do miss doing the booking and stuff around the forum as a GM, however.

I don't read matches too often now, but I'd say Riley is preparing to hop up into the main event/world title scene. He appears to be very consistent and by the time XtremeMania comes along I think he'll be right up there.

Im looking forward to facing anyone who's ready to create a storyline. That intrigues me morw than the matches themselves. But I want to face yourself and Kani's characters at some point.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Would you face The Pirate if he ever showed up? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:32 am

If the whole thing was intended to be comedic, then yes. If the character was meant to be serious, still yes and then I'd turn it comedic xD
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 pm

How much would you enjoy me raping you?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:28 pm

realt wrote:
I missed most of the qualifying today, but saw that Hamilton got pole, you must be fairly happy at that. Vettel got 13th which is woeful.
I wonder what the race will bring tomorrow? And did you know that Vettel became a daddy in January?

I ain't actually a Hamilton fan, so I'm never fussed where he is lol. I'm a Jenson Button guy. But Hamilton's car was always fucked from what I've I've heard, so him going out was no shock to them. Button in 4th, which made me happy Smile

Vettel retired, so that made the whole World happy I think and Ricciardo is looking like he might keep him honest from here on out.

Good race weekend though...still not used to the engine noise being deeper and lower Funny

@JHalc - I would enjoy it very much...VERY much.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 pm

How HOT is Emma Watson?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 am

She's so hot I can cook bacon on my eyes every time I look at her.

It's rather useful, tbh,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 pm

F1 news, I'll put it in a spoiler until you've watched the Australian GP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 am

I've seen it now. good job

I think that sucks for Ricciardo, because he performed very well at the Australian GP with a car that really shouldn't have finished at all. I hope, for his sake not Red Bulls, that it gets overturned.

If not, Jenson gets third, so I'm happy either way  Happy 
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 am

-What makes you 'Chillie' or Sexy for that matter?
-Favorite Match you have ever written?
-Is there anybody, past or present, that you would like to face in the Future?
-Do you see David & Riley Teaming up together in the near future? nervous
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Riley Williamson wrote:
-What makes you 'Chillie' or Sexy for that matter?
-Favorite Match you have ever written?
-Is there anybody, past or present, that you would like to face in the Future?
-Do you see David & Riley Teaming up together in the near future? nervous

- I was born this way. It's a gift Cool

- I'm not sure I could nail down just one, but a few spring to mind. The match against Caleb Spires for the XWA World Title @ Vendetta #20 was one I enjoyed. I felt as though I nailed everything you possibly could in a match as is probably as close to perfect as I could probably ever get. I felt I developed a good story with the promos, which created serious tension leading into the match and I felt the match flowed pretty well too. I think I did something nuts at the end as well, something with the DxWo, but I can't remember for sure lol. Plus, even though Caleb no showed due to horrible timing and it never got graded by Megadouche despite me asking, it's where I won my first World Title. So it means a lot to me, even if I don't have a copy of it any longer Sad

I also enjoyed my recent match against Dominik Diveraz, where I won the World Title back. It was far too long for today's standards, which I ain't proud of, but again I felt like a had a cool story going throughout and just kept wanting to add more.

Also liked writing my match at Razor at XM4. We had a good build up going in and planned it out pretty well, so we both had a lot of back story to work off from.

There's probs' others too, but I can't remember off the top of my head lol.

- I want to face Ian again, but with a month long build up prior. He caught me off guard in our last bout and I didn't put enough effort in. This time that wouldn't happen. I think with our characters having a ridiculous amount of history with one another, we could create a brilliant feud. I also intend on facing Kani again, as Robert Hope. We have this stip we created in TNL that we never got to use, so if we get involved in a storyline, it'd be cool to finish the feud off with it.

I'd also like one last match against Caleb Spires, where we rally plan it out and create something special...but is fedding days are long gone, so I doubt it will ever happen, unfortunately.

- Well Ian said I'm like Edge in my last tag match; I can team with anybody XDSo I wouldn't be shocked to see it. The two seem to be friendly on Twitter, for some reason... shifty
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Caleb said there's always a chance he'll come back sometime I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Then I got dibs on facing him before anyone else Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Spoiler:

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Chilly wrote:
We have this stip we created in TNL that we never got to use, so if we get involved in a storyline, it'd be cool to finish the feud off with it.

BADGER ON A POLE  lololololol 
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:47 am

1.) Who's your best friend in this forum?

2.)Feelings on Digg?

3.) Feelings on Razor?

4.) Who could possibly steal the show once David Michaels retires  nervous 

5.) Would you read a 100 terrible written matches for nude pics?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 pm

@realt; LMFAO that's pretty funny xD I like the sound, personally.

@Frenchie:

1- I don't have just one. Jay, Kani, Ian and Teej are my homies on here these days. I do speak with very personal issues with Kani and Jay, though, so they know me more than anyone else on here. I would trust them with pretty much anything tbh.

2- He's a cunt with a God complex.

3- Razor is cool. He seems to have developed into a nice guy since our early days of fighting. I think certain people are no longer in his ear, so he's really fun to be around. Place wouldn't be the same without him, honestly.

4- lol no one. I do expect Riley to step up to the plate in the coming years, if this place is still around by then.

5- I get my daily does of nudity from Jay, so no, I don't need to Cool
Back to top Go down

Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-