Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 am

realt na nollag wrote:
Have you ever stuffed a turkey before?

- No. I'm liable to make way too much mess if I ever did that. Though I do love stuffing, one of my favourite things on my plate at Christmas.

realt na nollag wrote:
Have you ever eaten goose?

- Not to my knowledge, no. Always wanted to try it as it does like rather tasty, but at Christmas we've always had Turkey every year. I may be going to a family friend's for Christmas though, so they might make one. If they do I'll be trying it.

realt na nollag wrote:
Do you like shopping?

- Only on my own. I am not very good at shopping with other people, as I like to browse in my own time and only go to certain shops. Gets rather confusing very quickly. I hate food shopping though...that never ending chore. I try to buy all my stuff online anyway as it's way easier and usually far cheaper.

realt na nollag wrote:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows p1 will be on over the Crimbo, will you watch it?

- Nah. I have all the films on box set that I got a couple of years ago, so I never watch them when they come on TV. Besides, it's ITV that plays them here, so I couldn't bare watching it with adverts every fifteen minutes xD

realt na nollag wrote:
Do you watch any soaps?

- Hell to the no! I despise though damn things with a passion. I used to watch them when I was like ten, because my Mum did, but thankfully she grown to hate them too so they happily pass me by every single day. I have watched an episode of Eastenders and Coronation Street for a laugh though - still the same old shitty story lines and the same actors from like fifteen years ago. Terrible Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 am

Vettel is horrified at the double points
Have a read of this

http://www.rte.ie/sport/motorsport/f1/2013/1211/492121-vettel-double-points-scheme-absurd/
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 am

Yeah, I read his response on Sky Sports' website last night.

Honestly, I agree with him. It may be boring to many fans someone running away with the title, but this just nullifies the whole season really. They might as well only do one race in Abu Dhabi, scrap the rest and declare the winner the World Champion. It's utterly foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:52 am

Did you hear about the awful news about Michael Schmacher? It's terribly sad  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:12 am

Yeah, absolutely horrible thing to have happened. I hope he pulls through and there is no permanent damage.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Ever been in love? Like, with a girl in rl. No jokes. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Eh, sort of many, many moons ago when I was school. Became rather entranced by this girl and eventually went out with her. Didn't last very long as I was far too shy at the time lol. That's always been a massive issue of mine.

I'm sure I'll find love one day, though.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Usman insinuating that you can't love a woman over the internet.

Get him, Ruro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Do you like to dance? Happy Dance 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Do you have a beard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Did you hear about Eddie Irvine?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 am

@Moosenugget; LOL hell no. I always avoided the dances at school as I can't dance for shit. If you can picture a bear just jumping up and down for several hours, then you're pretty much spot on with how I dance lol.

@Usman; No. I've attempted to grow it out before, but it just irritates my skin due to me having eczema. I usually have a stubble, though.

@realt; Sort of. Got a jail term, but won't go to jail or something? Eh, Irivine has always been an idiot as far as I'm concerned. Ever since he's retired from F1, he's done nothing but complain about how it sucks, yet he was Schumacher's bitch for I don't know how many years. All he was ever interested in was the money, not the sport, despite what he tells people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:53 am

Ya, Irvine is such a playboy wannabe
What a knob for getting a criminal record  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Is your eczema very severe? Is it just on your face or other parts of the body as well? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Quote :
Williams have made a trio of appointments to their engineering staff as the team looks to improve on a disappointing 2013.

Jakob Andreasen joins from Force India to take up the role of head of engineering operations to work under chief technical officer Pat Symonds.

Craig Wilson returns from Mercedes as head of vehicle dynamics, while Rod Nelson moves from Lotus to become chief test and support engineer.

Symonds said: "Williams is determined to make strong improvements in our competitiveness over the coming seasons and these new appointments continue our aggressive approach in recruiting some of the sport's best talent.

"We are also committed to allowing our existing talent to grow and showcase their skills in senior leadership roles. Our engineering team for the coming season is looking strong and I'm excited about what we can achieve moving forwards."

It has been reported that Ferrari's Rob Smedley could also be set to join Williams.

I actually hope Rob Smedley stays where he is. I like the guy, I think he's good for Ferrari. Although since Massa left I bet his contract ran out too.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Chilly wrote:
Eh, sort of many, many moons ago when I was school. Became rather entranced by this girl and eventually went out with her. Didn't last very long as I was far too shy at the time lol. That's always been a massive issue of mine.

I'm sure I'll find love one day, though.

Hey, it's one more girlfriend than half of us have ever had. walk
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 am

@Usman; Yeah, it's severe. I mean it's not AS bad as when I was about seven or eight, but I've had it since birth. Unfortunately I inherited it from my mother and went into hospital a lot as a baby due to just naturally ripping chunks of my skin off during the night. Obviously as an adult, I can cope with it far better as I understand what it is. It's worst on my hands more than anywhere now. I have to put several special creams on to stop it flaring up, but even though it only really affects there now, because of the condition I just have naturally have dry skin everywhere. However I still tend to scratch my hands during my sleep and will often wake up with them bleeding a little bit. It's a pain I've learnt to deal with, even if it does make simple tasks with water (because that sets it off badly) a big deal. I have terrible asthma too, so I'm a walking mess lol.

@realt; He'll go to Williams I bet. He's been with Massa for years now and I think they are good mates, so it'd make perfect sense. He also plays as a motivator for him during the races, so it wouldn't shock me. I personally do hope Williams get their shit together because they should be at the front of the field...even if I do still hold a grudge against them for letting my hero Damon Hill leave!!!

@TJ; LOL well, bar like Jay...that dude has little children running around his flat with fedoras on. But Teej, we've all accepted by now that we are only married to one thing - wrestling. xD
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 am

Do you think it would be ok for HBK to come back for one more match? Or would it be disrespectful to Taker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Quote :
Formula One could be poised for its first technical row of the year as questions have been raised as to the legality of Lotus' new design.
On Friday, the Enstone-based marque revealed a computer mock-up of the E22 that incorporated an unusual twin-pronged nose.

The noses of this year's cars have become a major talking point given the change to the regulations, with many deriding them as 'ugly'.
The problem centres around the fact there is a discrepancy between the rules regarding the chassis height and that relating to the nose.
In order to ensure the car is aerodynamically efficient, the shape of the noses have been altered significantly, and not for the better.

Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost, after the unveiling of the STR9 in the pitlane at Jerez - scene of this week's first test that begins on Tuesday - claimed the new nose concept has no place in F1.
The Toro Rosso design caused a stir on social media given its highly-distinctive, protruding shape.
But it is the 'twin-tusk' nose that has raised eyebrows, leaving Toro Rosso technical director James Key to ponder its legitimacy.

"The Lotus nose needs clarification, but it's a very clever idea," said Key.
"We looked at it early on, when the car was quite a bit less mature than now, and in theory it was working well.
"But in reality we felt it had too many drawbacks so we didn't pursue that, but we kind of understand where they've gone with it.

"It could be worth a revisit at some point when things have calmed down a bit.
"The question really is, is it within the spirit (of the regulations)? We'll see.
"It's really down to the FIA and Lotus to discuss that, obviously. If they run it, then it's passed the impact test, and they're happy.

"I don't think it's illegal, it's just whether it's in the spirit of the regs.
"Our interpretation of a similar idea was with a slightly different front of the nose, to the point where we were happy that it would be accepted within the spirit of the regs.
"I'm not saying the Lotus one isn't, but it's probably the most extreme out there."

Lotus are the only one of the 11 teams not in Jerez this week as they instead will fully reveal their car at the second test in Bahrain next month.

Marussia, however, will not run on Tuesday due to a late technical issue with the MR03, which is to be addressed at the team's factory in Banbury rather than in Spain.
It means Marussia could be hard pressed to get on the circuit on Wednesday, and may have to limit themselves to the final two days on Thursday and Friday.

Mercedes, meanwhile, unveil their car in Jerez on Tuesday adorned with a special message for Michael Schumacher.
The seven-times champion remains in an induced coma at the University of Grenoble hospital after suffering brain injuries in a skiing accident at the French Alpine resort of Meribel at the end of last month.

Concerns are growing as to whether Schumacher will make a recovery - should he ever awake again - given the length of time the 45-year-old has remained in his current condition.
In playing their part, and given Schumacher spent three years with Mercedes from 2010-2012, the car will carry the words '#KeepFightingMichael'.

Rows starting already before the season has even started lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 am

Strife wrote:
Do you think it would be ok for HBK to come back for one more match? Or would it be disrespectful to Taker?

Personally, I wouldn't have him return. I kind of get tired of wrestlers retiring and them coming back, plus I know Shawn has too much respect for Taker to do that not to mention he's happy with his life as it is with all the hunting stuff. I'd only have him return for one dream match and that's against Sting, because they are both my fave wrestlers. Other than that, he should never get back in that ring and wrestle. Just include him in story lines every now and then.

@realt: lol I ain't shocked. Those nose designs and fucking bonkers. Caterham's is one of the ugliest noses on an F1 car I have ever seen...and that's saying something given the nuts design periods during the 70s F1 had lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 am

I personally think "one more match" wouldn't count as "coming back" so I think it'd be fine. I don\'t know

Anyway, why is Dead the worst member ever? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Yeah, but then he does one more match a year later...then just another...and another...and another. Either be retired or don't be, it's easy. Plus I didn't like how he was used during he final active years anyway, so there's that Funny

Dude, I don't have all fucking year to answer that. So to summarise, here's a visual representation of my answer:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:29 pm

good job
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask SexyD32   Ask SexyD32 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 am

Is Razor stupid or a loser? ... Or lupid?

I don't watch TNA anymore. I might watch Jarrett's new promotion if that's legit.

... Are you interested in Jarrett's promotion?
Back to top Go down

Ask SexyD32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-