HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser." Empty
PostSubject: [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."   [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser." EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:50 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Carson
Jobber
Nicholas Carson

PostSubject: Re: [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."   [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser." EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:49 am

{OOC note: Think of the following as a regular XWA segment mixed with some awesome ass Micheal Bay style special effects and CGI stuff added in. Shout out to Frenchie for his input on this as well.}

The door of a supply closet backstage is all that comes into view once the camera feed starts. No movement or noise is present, only a dim source of light provides enough for viewing, hinting that this is after hours. Slowly, the zoom pans out, revealing Polly Pocket nearby. She's dressed in her ring attire, though it is the color pink instead of blue and white, and there's also the addition of her tutu and wand. Her behavior is strange, sneaky head turns and shifty blue eyes, body language that immediately stands out compared to her usual skipping and smiley out going nature. She is definitely up to something, even a cave men could figure that one out. She curves her hand around the door knob and turns it tediously, all the while making more paranoid head turns. After taking a long look left and a even longer look right, she thinks it is safe and opens the door. A brilliant bright light bursts out from the opened door, completely enveloping the golden haired lady. Less than a second later Polly is gone, the door slowly closing shut behind her, the bright light dissipating.

Unbeknownst to the Fightin' Fairy, Effy and Dr. Stone had rounded the corner before the camera started rolling and noticed the suspicious activity. They were able to conceal themselves behind a crate and had been watching the entire time. Effy's gum falls out of her wide opened mouth. She tries to speak to her therapist, Dr. Stone, but can not find words. What she had just witnessed is beyond comprehension, how could there be words at this moment? Dr. Stone is just as astonished, but is more fascinated than anything else. Stone is a smart man. Logical. The degrees and accolades he had attained would prove that statement true. But it is such a great mind that forces him to try to justify what just transpired. The psychologist in him had to find out. There must be a reconciliation over the inexplicable event. Answers... answers.

Dr. Stone: "Quick, let's go, we have to investigate."

Effy: "Investawhat?"

He doesn't answer her but does grab her hand and pulls her toward the door with him. The once bright light has nearly lost its luster and the door is all but shut when Stone reaches it and flings it back open. He steps into the room, dragging Effy in with him. A flash of light engulfs them, temporarily blinding their eyes. When they slowly creak them open again, what falls in their line of sight is extraordinary. It's like another realm. They are atop a high hill, looking down on a never ending spread of what a religious person might call heaven. There's grass, but it's golden not green. The flowers are different; the stems are like normal but the heads are made of candy. To their left in the distance, galloping across ceaseless pasture, is a herd of unicorns. On their right, also in the distance, is a festival going on. Gathered around a lavish and massive tent, entities have converged. There's ripped midgets with pony kegged chests, potato people, a woman with nowhere to turn, a sheep dog that looks like Bruce Vilanch, humbas, celestials, skaters on hoverboards, and there's even a partridge in a pear tree not too far from Effy and the good doctor. There's even more but their minds can not process it. Just too other worldly

Effy: "Am I high? Are you high? Did we get high? You're seeing this, right?"

Dr. Stone: "Yes. I know I am not high, but there has to be a reasonable explanation to this. We're definitely hallucinating. It could be from some kind of gas or chemicals or something in the arena's pipes. Maybe it leaked or something?"

Effy: "GAS? CHEMICALS? We're going to die!!!!! I'm too young to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dr. Stone: "Shhh! Calm down. Let me check us out."

Stone checks his vitals then hers, mostly pulse, body warmth, and pupil dilation checks.

Dr. Stone: "We're okay. We're not going to die. I don't feel sick. You don't look sick. This is just bizarre."

Effy calms down after hearing the good news, and chalks up the odd encounter to be some type of unexplained hallucination.

Effy: "Well, might as well enjoy our little 'trip'. It's gotta wear off sometime, so let's see what's going on down there in the meantime."

He hesitates but Effy has a mind of her own now and struts down the hill. He follows her but keeps a watchful eye on anything out of the extra-ordinary. As they get closer to the base of the hill, music can be heard from the festival. Effy can't resist. Dancing is her life force. She starts to dance the funky dance and gravitates toward it. Stone remains very observant, and pays special attention to the pear tree that houses the partridge as they pass under it.

Dr. Stone: "That tree gives me the creeps, Effy. It's like the thing is alive and is staring at me."

His words fail to penetrate Effy's ears. Her mind had suddenly wandered to the delicious flower made of candy near her feet, which gave her sudden craving for sugar. In one swift mad-grab she plucks one out from the ground and takes a big bite into it. The flavor bursts into her mouth and is the most scrumptious taste ever.

Flower Made Of Candy: "OOOOOWWWWW! AHHHH! SOMEONE BIT ME!"

Effy drops the living breathing candy flower and spits out the remainder from her mouth. The poor flower lays on the ground, staring up at her with an angry look on its half eaten face.

Flower Made Of Candy: "INTRUDER! INT.."

Purely out of instinct, Effy stomps the flower to death under her shoe. It's a little too late though. The pear tree that Dr. Stone had been worried about starts pounding its branches together like war drums and follows by hurling pears at Effy and Stone, nearly knocking them down as they break into a run the rest of the way down the hill. The partridge bird, a bulky thing that is known mostly for its walking and not its flying, tumbles out of the tree and starts chasing them down. It gradually gets bigger to the point of human size as it gains on Effy and Stone and begins pecking at their backs with its beak. The doomed pair continue to look over their shoulder as they run, not seeing the congregation quickly running to intercept them from the front and sides. Effy and Stone suddenly fall over the slew of ripped midgets with pony kegged chests that meet them first. The little dudes latch onto each person's legs like lice to hair and begin biting them. In no time at all Effy and Stone are surrounded by those they observed earlier. They try to swat off the midgets, but unicorns with their mighty horns press against them in a warning threat of stabbing.

"ENOUGH!"

The female voice thundered from above, sending the gathering to a calmed, non-threatening state of mind. They back away some as Polly Pocket descends from the sky on beautiful fairy wings.

Polly: "I know them and will take it from here."

She blows some magical fairy dust in Effy and Stone's faces, causing them to go nighty-nite. They wake up some time later, groggy, and the first person they see is Polly Pocket sitting across a table from them. They look around, still dazed, but do notice that they're in a small room with glittery walls that sparkle brightly. There's only a table, a lamp, and three chairs in the room, and a lone door behind Polly Pocket.

Effy: "What the hell? Are we still hallucinating? Polly?"

Polly smacks Effy atop the head with her fairy wand. Effy rubs her head and moans some.

Polly: "Did that feel like it was a hallucination? This is real. I am not gonna mince words with you two right now. You trespassed into my realm and I want to know why or by whom."

Dr. Stone: "Whoa wait, what? Nobody sent us, we just saw a bright light in a supply closet and investigated it."

Polly: "Unicorn dung. I don't believe you."

The Fightin' Fairy turns the lamp on and moves it very close to Effy's face, then leans in toward her with the old detective eye, interrogating the Princess of Rave's soul.

Polly: "Tell me who sent you and I'll let you go. Was it that descendant of Captain Hook, the (butt) Pirate? He wants my booty so bad I bet. He'll send anyone he can after me. Or maybe it was the man with the prominent scar that sent you on this journey? If not them then perhaps it was Grimlock or Ripplecorn or maybe you just wanted to stalk me? You better start spilling answers."

Effy: "Nobody sent us. I swear. And why the hell would I stalk you? I've got so many other things to do besides stalk someone, especially someone like you."

Polly: "I don't know. Maybe you wanted to sneak attack me because I defeated you last week on Vendetta?"

Effy: " Oh come off it. Really? You didn't beat me, you beat Skye. It was a triple threat match. You're lucky Skye was in that match, otherwise I would have smashed you. There's no way a pint size little thing like you could pin these Effrific shoulders to the mat for a three one-on-one."

Polly: "That's debatable. I have little patience for spies with smart tongues so I am going to hold you here for a little while until you come around and want to talk."

The threat clicks Effy into survival mode. The South Australian powerhouse kicks Polly's knee out from under her then drives her head into Little Blue's face as she drops to one knee. It is at this point that Pocket wishes she had fairy cuffed them while they were out. As the Mental Case stands up, Polly slams a shoulder into her stomach and drives her back into the lap of her therapist. And from there, like last week, an epic catfight breaks out. The divas roll over the chairs, Dr. Stone, the table, the lamp, and finally the floor. Stone, fed up to the neck with this crazy ass night, runs to the door and tries to open it. As he already expected, it's locked, so he yells for help and puts some shoulder thumps into it. Neither woman gets the dominant hand during the catfight, but Effy's power overtakes the smaller Polly as they war to a stand, allowing the Princess of Rave to smash the fairy's face onto the table three times.

Effy grabs Pixie's wings and rips them in half before yanking them out of her back. Polly goes into a screaming, crying fit as the pain fills her every fiber. Polly tries to fire a elbow back at the stronger diva, but the 5'8" 135 pound Australian puts the 5'1" 110 pound Tinkerbell into a Full Nelson and violently thrashes her around side to side with the rag doll treatment. Mighty Mouse puts up a noble effort in trying to escape but has not the muscles needed to bust free. Her resistance dulls over the following moments until Effy is satisfied. To end the plucky girl's night, Effy releases her and spins her around so they are face to face. She then doubles her over, puts her head between her legs, and lifts her into the air and sends her through the table with her finisher called the BASS DROP (Powerbomb). Had Stone been more aware of it instead of trying to bust the door down, he could have talked Effy out of doing something so harsh, but it is what it is now.

Effy: "Take that, glitter puff."

The Mental Case joins Dr. Stone at the door and after several dual shoulder rams the hinges give in and it falls over, spilling both of them back out into the arena's floor backstage. They get up as fast as their bodies let them, and when they do they take a look inside the doorless room. Still thinking it had been a hallucination, they are gobsmacked when they find Polly Pocket in there unconscious on a pile of table rubble. They take off running down the hall to get away from the scene. The closing scene pans in on the Fightin' Fairy still laying there not moving, then it fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."   [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser." EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:56 am

What the fuck?

What.
The.
Fuck.

It was a good promo, but still, wtf!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."   [S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser." Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 4 | PROMO] Polly Pocket and Effy/Dr. Stone | "Spy of the trespasser."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1