HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? Empty
PostSubject: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 am

http://stillrealtous.com/whats-going-triple-h-samoa-joe-twitter/

Triple H and Samoa Joe have more than a few people talking after Triple H briefly followed Samoa Joe on Twitter late last night. Triple H is known for not following TNA Wrestling employees on social media which is why this move caught the eyes of anyone who was paying attention.

It’s also worth noting that shortly after Triple H followed Samoa Joe, Joe followed him back. For anyone who isn’t familiar with Twitter, in order to direct message someone on the social media platform both users have to follow each other.

This could be absolutely nothing but due to the fact that Triple H doesn’t follow TNA talent, it’s worth mentioning.

What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? FJBloTX
What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:14 am

I'd imagine if he wants to talk to a talent, he'd do it in a different form than Twitter. Triple H strikes me as a guy who is only on Twitter because he kind of has to be, rather than using it as a form of legitimate communication.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:43 am

I'm guessing it could have something to do with the "Kurt Angle passed out on a plane" thing. Maybe he and Joe are friendly and he followed him quick to ask for the picture and/or the story without going directly to Kurt. I don\'t know

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 pm

^That makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:37 pm

I dont know why he'd go to Joe for the picture when it was the WWE staff who were the ones taking the picture. Plus it was apparently only Angle on that plane with the WWE people so i doubt Joe knows much of the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Maybe Joe would know Angle's reaction? I don't know. There's a number of things they could've wanted to talk about, maybe some we wouldn't even consider.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Yeah, maybe Triple H is low-key huge into gaming and asked Joe about his streaming thing? I assume it's nothing. Funny

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 pm

WWE is utilizing social media A LOT. I assume Trips really had no other way to reach Joe and figured that this would not only be a good way to reach him, but at the same time, get people's attention. I honestly see Joe signing with WWE in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:02 am

Joe would be an excellent trainer for NXT.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?   What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's going on with Triple H and Samoa Joe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1