HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team Empty
PostSubject: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Jim Cornette recently appeared on the Undisputed Wrestling Show with hosts Rick Craig and Zane Pasley. Below are interview highlights, and the entire show is available at www.angrymarks.com.

Cornette on TNA Director of Creative Writing David Lagana:

"It's like they are on f—ing acid. I know Dave Lagana, I like Dave Lagana, would never let him close to the f—ing book. He doesn't know how to book wrestling because the only experience he had was booking 'sports entertainment.'"

Cornette on TNA Vice President of Television Production and Director of Talent Relations John Gaburick:

"The f—ing goof they hired to be the head of their creative, the Big John character (Gaburick), was an out of work friend of Kevin Dunn's who gave a pity job to to produce Tough Enough. He's never booked a f—ing fart after a dinner at Taco Bell."

Cornette on TNA Creative Writer Matt Conway:

"Matt Conway is the guy who Dixie (Carter) put on the creative team when it was Jeff (Jarrett) and Dutch (Mantel) and (Vince) Russo, I'm sorry I threw up a little in my mouth, because they weren't telling her what was going on. So she took some stooge who worked in the office, he's a fine kid, but he don't know shit from apple butter about how to f—ing book wrestling. She put him on the creative team so he could stooge to her about what they were talking about behind her back."

Cornette on TNA Ring Announcer and member of creative team Christy Hemme:

"I can't say this without laughing out loud! They just put Christy Hemme on the f—ing booking team! What the f—, she couldn't book Lassie at a pet shop! She's a nice girl, but what the f—!"

Cornette on the state of wrestling today:

"If I stop to dwell on the state of wrestling today, it was literally making me an insane person. That is why I just ignore it for the most part. If you care about the business and if you want to see the business succeed, the things that people do that are the people who are in charge will drive you insane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 pm

I seem to think Cornette hates everyone. It's why WWE, TNA and ROH fired his ass.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Jim Cornette is an angry old man who hates all pro wrestling post 1987.

In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and Layla's ass is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 pm

How anyone has ever worked with this moron, I'll never know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:52 pm

^one thing is for sure:
He's nice for comedy acting Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 pm

He's just a bitter old man now. Nothing to see here. walk
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Corny booked ROH into near-oblivion -- now in truth they needed him for a period of time to transition to putting on weekly TV, as he had experience in that realm and they, for the most part, did not, but the product suffered.

It is in much better hands now. Took about a year to book themselves free of the damage done, but there are storylines with internal logic now, characters who are constantly evolving and still the best in-ring product of any U.S. promotion.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 pm

It's funny how people seem to think ROH got better after Cornette "left." All the really happened was he switched job titles with Delirious. And he wasn't fired. He quit. I'll admit though it did get better after he legit left. I don't think we would have seen Hoopla or humor return to ROH with Cornette there.

And he's right about TNA. A bunch of idiots run that promotion. Anytime they get a little bit of hype they fuck things up.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:01 am

Sorry but this dude only EVER states what is wrong with shit, but never offers any suggestions on what he'd do...unless he's talking about fast food places.

He still thinks it's the fucking 80s and I'm shocked he wasn't still trying to push Vader when in RoH or TNA <_< (nothing against Vader, for the record)
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:05 am

Chilly wrote:
He still thinks it's the fucking 80s and I'm shocked he wasn't still trying to push Vader when in RoH or TNA Annoyed (nothing against Vader, for the record)
What are you even talking about? Errrrrrrrr 

I know people make fun of the fact he brought in The Headbangers to ROH. But it's not as bad as when TNA brought in The Nasty Boys into TNA to beat Team 3D I aint bothered

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:08 am

What, can't you read?  Errrrrrrrr 

He's a tool who thinks only his ways are what wrestling should be. He shits on everything and everyone...I've listened to many interviews with him rambling on about people in the WWE etc. It's boring...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 am

Well if he really did want Vader in TNA I bet it would be 10 times more entertaining than what they normally do.

And I've always found Cornette super entertaining fuck off 

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 am

The Vader thing was sar---nevermind <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:17 pm

I like Cornette. I tried to watch TNA again this week and it was painful. The opening segment with Joe and Kurt didn't make any god damn sense.

Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team FJBloTX
Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Chilly wrote:
The Vader thing was sar---nevermind <_<
Sorry. I read that wrong. I'm just not 100% right now.

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:34 pm

The thing with Jim he can make some good points but he can also sound very bitchy. Also when he bashes the creative teams he has worked with about the stupid shit they have done. He was in those teams, I am sure he played just as big of a role with a lot of that dumb shit he loves to bash the other guys for. He always tries to put the blame on others and never himself. Jim is entertaining to listen to and he has a great mind for wrestling but he can be so full of himself and sometimes full of fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team   Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Cornette Trashes the TNA Creative Team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1