Ask Mexi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 am

How mad are you gonna be if Marshawn retires?

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 am

:myman:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:17 pm

What do you think of Diego Costa?

Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 am

How did ya come up with username mexi?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:26 am

Mexican

Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:17 am

@Eeyen wrote:
How mad are you gonna be if Marshawn retires?
Would've been quite upset, he was the main nigga of the offense. He makes it happen. Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:31 am

@Eeyen wrote:
What do you think of Diego Costa?
Diego Costa is a pretty good player, great finisher, he's has good pace, give him a ball in the box, and he'll make it happen. He's a lethal Striker. He can carry the ball from behind as well. Well rounded player.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

How much have you given so far to Bernie Sander's campaign?

Are you ever going to visit Idaho? Oh the DRAMA

Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:56 am

$50. I aint bothered

And probably to go to Silverwood. Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Mexican or Italian food?
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:24 pm

Mexican food all day, bruh. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Lots of people(just the scrawny rich republican fucks) in my school say they don't like Trump but will vote for him if Hillary is the Democratic nod.

What do you think? Would you vote for Donald if Hillary is the nod? Why would that be a stupid mistake?

Bernie has been in politics for way longer than Hillary, but when it comes to accomplishments, who has accomplished more in their political positions? I don't mean their stances on political/economic/social issues, I mean actual accomplishments.

Do you think the Benghazi/email scandal on Hillary is truly as bad as it is portrayed?

How do I answer someone who talks about Bernie's 18 trillion dollar fiscal policy over the next 10 years and how that would be bad for our economy because the national debt and deficits would rise?

I like both, but what is so bad about Hillary? People's politics change all the time (aka, basically the ENTIRE GOP Party), so what makes Hillary so terrible just cuz she's changed her view on things?
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:27 am

Hugh Glass wrote:
Lots of people(just the scrawny rich republican fucks) in my school say they don't like Trump but will vote for him if Hillary is the Democratic nod.

What do you think? Would you vote for Donald if Hillary is the nod? Why would that be a stupid mistake?
I honestly would be open to the idea of voting Trump over Hillary if Donald didn't have the racist views that he has. Also, if it weren't a year where so many Supreme Court seats were on the line. Just so I can say fuck you to Democrats. They're supposed to be the party of the left, not the party of Republican-lite Neo-Liberals.

Hugh Glass wrote:
Bernie has been in politics for way longer than Hillary, but when it comes to accomplishments, who has accomplished more in their political positions? I don't mean their stances on political/economic/social issues, I mean actual accomplishments?
Well if you're talking about accomplishments. Hillary undoubtedly has more titles, Secretary of State, Senator, First Lady. I thought she was a mediocre Secretary of State. She was a typical American imperialist who toppled foreign governments and destabilized Middle Eastern regions, sold weapons to terrorists, etc. As a Senator, she authorized the Iraq War, which was the biggest foreign policy blunder in Modern History. She didn't do anything that notable in the Senate. In her early years I was quite impressed, she fought hard for healthcare, she got the Children's Healthcare Program and got healthcare for low-income children. She's changed significantly since then. Bernie is basically known as the amendment king in Congress, the guy has been able to slip in Progressive provisions into bills throughout the years. You can see here http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/bernie-gets-it-done-sanders-record-pushing-through-major-reforms-will-surprise-you
Anyway, he also sponsored and worked on the biggest most comprehensive Veterans Healthcare Reform in recent history. He's been a fighter for veterans. The guy also voted against the Iraq War and he was the only guy to vote against the original Patriot Act bill.

Hugh Glass wrote:
Do you think the Benghazi/email scandal on Hillary is truly as bad as it is portrayed?
I honestly think Benghazi is a fake scandal propped up by Republicans to bring down Hillary Clinton. There's been many investigations and they've found nothing. The e-mail scandal might have some legitimacy to it. There is currently a process going on, and if there's something that she did that was wrong, I expect the law to be laid down on her.

Hugh Glass wrote:
How do I answer someone who talks about Bernie's 18 trillion dollar fiscal policy over the next 10 years and how that would be bad for our economy because the national debt and deficits would rise?
Well, first I would ask them where they pulled that number out of. And the reality is that, that number came out of the Wall St Journal as a hit job on Sanders' candidacy. His plans do not cost $18 trillion, that's utterly ridiculous. His healthcare plan (Single-payer) would actually cost less than Obamacare does. The United States spends more on healthcare per capita than any other country. And countries in Western Europe guarantee healthcare to all their citizens in a more cost effective way. What Bernie says is people will pay a little bit more in taxes per year BUT private healthcare premiums would be eliminated. So no more high deductibles, no more co-pays, and no more monthly payments to insurance providers. This is estimated to save an average of $5k per family. The healthcare system will then become a system in which if you're sick, you go to the doctor and there's no out of pocket expense. Just like the rest of the first world countries. Furthermore, Bernie is proposing free education in public colleges by paying for it using a tax on Wall St transactions. He will also expand Social Security by lifting the cap on taxable income above $250K per year. This will give life to Social Security by having it pay out more benefits to recipients (right now seniors receive an average of $12-13K a year). Not enough to survive if you're a senior. So it'll pay out more in benefits to each senior and it will extend the program for several decades. Also, he plans an investment of $1 trillion dollars in infrastructure spending in the next 5 years as a stimulus to create millions of jobs. Rebuilding bridges, roads, dams, grids, wastewater plants, etc. And this will be payed by closing the tax loophole that leads to billionaires being able to stash billions of dollars in offshore accounts. So in a nutshell, Bernie has been quite clear how he will pay for all of his programs. Don't let any ignorant fuck face get away with saying he's going to bankrupt our country.

Hugh Glass wrote:
I like both, but what is so bad about Hillary? People's politics change all the time (aka, basically the ENTIRE GOP Party), so what makes Hillary so terrible just cuz she's changed her view on things?
Well I just don't agree that she's just simply changed her view on things. If you look at history, Bill Clinton was the actual candidate in the 90s who moved the Democratic party significantly to the right. He's basically the guy who thought our government should operate as a business. He put in several corporate and business advisers in positions of government. What has this led to? Wall St and big business basically running our government. They have now rigged pubiic policy so they can get richer. So bottom line the Clintons have very close ties to Wall St. Hillary has taken millions of dollars from Wall St throughout her whole political career. Now she has the gall to suggest that those millions of dollars she's received won't influence her. If they haven't influenced her, she wouldn't be getting donations from them every election cycle. She's also taken millions in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs and other financial institutions. There has also been reports of her being a cheerleader for them in those speeches. One attendee said "It was pretty glowing about us,” one person who watched the event said. “It’s so far from what she sounds like as a candidate now. It was like a rah-rah speech. She sounded more like a Goldman Sachs managing director." I basically think she's dishonest, a wolf in sheep's clothing if you will. She's a puppet to the financial sector. She takes the public by fools when she insults my intelligence by saying donations don't influence her. There's a reason why all these special interests donate to politicians. It's so they get something in return. Period. So seeing as she's just dishonest, I don't believe her when she says that she's had a change of heart. If you compare her positions of this campaign to the one she ran in 2008, she'd look like a Republican in comparison. Bernie has pushed her to the left, Hillary is just trying to match Bernie's positions as much as she can just to get elected. Truth is she's a moderate, neo-liberal, corporatist Democrat. Here's a pretty good example of what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:41 am

Any thoughts on what's going on in Flint, Michigan?

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 am

List these in order of 1-5 of which you'd vote for.

(As in, #1 is the one you'd vote for over the rest, #2 after that, etc.)

Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 am

@MooseNugget wrote:
Any thoughts on what's going on in Flint, Michigan?
Absolutely disgusted. Words cannot explain the god awful uselessness and incompetence of the state government of Michigan. They changed their water supply to save money which led to led poisoned water supply for Flint. They later switched the water supply back to the previous one but the pipes are full of led. Notice how it's to a low income, minority community. And also notice how when they're trying to save money, it's never cutting subsidies to big corporations. It's always to benefits for the public. Shows you how corrupt and ass backwards our system is. Now they're citing cost as an excuse to do nothing about the water pipes in Flint. Now as a result, people, specifically children who are developing develop behavioral problems, lowers their intelligence, they experience learning difficulty, etc. These are severe consequences from the incompetence and the stupidity of these heaping piles of cow shit state politicians of Michigan. The problem is that there's many Flints throughout the country with the exact same problem.
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:47 am

@Batman wrote:
List these in order of 1-5 of which you'd vote for.

(As in, #1 is the one you'd vote for over the rest, #2 after that, etc.)

Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush.
1. Hillary Clinton
2. Jeb Bush
3. Donald Trump
4. Ben Carson
5. Ted Cruz
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:29 am

Really, Trump over Carson? Carson's a buffoon, but Trump? Why? Funny

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:29 am

Because Carson is wrong about everything and is as clueless as Trump.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:56 am

But although he's retarded, he's not nearly as extreme. I aint bothered

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:20 am

@Batman wrote:
But although he's retarded, he's not nearly as extreme. I aint bothered
It would be a tough choice but I think Carson apart from not knowing anything is just wrong on everything. Trump is more extreme on some things. But he's also right about a very few things. So in a comparison, I'd probably go with Trump.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:25 am

Fair enough. What do you think the probability of Bernie Sanders winning is?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:16 am

So far I'm feeling very confident. You're seeing the Clinton lead nationally fall to single digits, and now there's even a poll showing Bernie ahead nationwide. I think if Bernie pulls an upset in Nevada, it will boost him in the SEC southern states that have a lot of black voters. The thing you have to watch out for is the number of Pledged Delegates after March 15. Because I maintain that Bernie will probably win almost all of the states after that point.
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:16 am

But there are a lof of delegates up for grabs in early March so we gotta hold our own and not fall far behind.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Mexi - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:48 am

I'm hearing a lot of good news lately so I agree with you.

If she wins fair and square, will you vote for Hillary?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H