HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ask me things or I'll be sad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Eh, I listen to Hova every once in a while. His new album's alright but I just don't get into the samples he uses. To me they're just loud noise with him talking over the top of it. I prefer hipster hop more like Gambino, Hoodie Allen, Mac Miller, Earl, old Kanye...
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Suck my dick before I slap you with it...

Thoughts on gay rights/marriage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 pm

I don't have a problem with gay rights or marriage. It will literally not effect me whatsoever. If they want to get married then just let them get married, it's not like it'll actually change the lives if anyone straight other than they might have to go to a few more weddings which means more free booze and single women. But yeah, I'm not going to be going to rallies for either side, I'm mostly indifferent but I support it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:18 pm

You like Hopsin?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

I like a few of Hopsin's songs but he's not someone I go out of my way to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 pm

How you like the site so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm

S'Alright
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

What promotions are you following currently?

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Absolutely none. I haven't watched any wrestling in like a year and a half. I watched Summerslam yesterday and by "watched" I mean I left halfway through after I got bored and came back for the main event and I tried to watch Raw this morning but it sucked too hard for me to watch. Indy stuff's not worth it to me any more.

Only wrestling I've been watching has been like old WWF stuff because it's the only stuff that entertains me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 am

Now I'm sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 am

Pussy or penis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:55 am

Now this is a loaded question. Honestly, I would be grossed out by the act of sex with another man if it was me doing it. Now if two guys I know want to have sex, go for it, I don't give a shit. But me being directly involved, I couldn't do.

However, I also joke around a lot with my friends because since I can remember everyone has automatically assumed I was gay because I've never been the manliest person and I say and do things that are considered "homoesexual". The funniest thing is, I'm the gayest acting person you'll find, but one of my friends is the blokiest bloke to ever bloke and he is one hundred per cent gay. I just find it funny that people put other people into categories.

Really, I don't care about the very ill defined "sexuality" of most people. I can look at someone and be like: That person is very aesthetically pleasing. No matter what gender they are. Sexuality is really more fluid to me than it is defined by people. That doesn't mean I'm bisexual or anything because, honestly, sex with a man isn't for me but I think that anyone can love anyone regardless of gender or sexuality and people are just afraid to admit that because we've been ingrained with you're either straight or gay.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

Religious beliefs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 am

I'm baptised as Church of England.

As for my beliefs, it's something wholly different. I attended scripture and stuff like that when I was a kid but my Mum and Dad have always been very hands off with religion because they wanted me to form my own opinion. They'd always answer questions truthfully and to the best of their ability and I loved that because I wasn't handcuffed and led towards a single belief.

I've read the Bible through a few times and it might surprise people to know that I'm not an Atheist who makes fun of Religious people. I'm just a person who takes what's in the Bible as stories like anything else that was written in that time. The Bible comes from too many sources to hold true completely and there's too many different view points in the one book for it to be a guide to any sort of religion in my mind. I take the stories in the Bible as guides on how to live your life and I take it all as one guide to life in general. That is, that if you follow blindly and don't think for yourself you'll come to a fiery end just like the people did in the end of the Bible.

I suppose I'm an Atheist, because I don't believe in a God or any religious entity but I don't associate with Atheism because that in itself is a belief system and I just don't hold one. I don't hold any ill feelings for people who are religious or people who aren't. To me it's the equivalent of arguing what soft drink is better, everyone will have a different opinion and polling everyone will get you no closer to the truth because there is no truth.

To me, religious beliefs wholly don't matter when I'm speaking to people. The only time I get annoyed by religion is by the people who believe that their belief is the only thing that could possibly be right and are completely close minded to everything else. If you're not willing to consider it and allow your ideas to change and develop over time through experiences then you're not living your life, you're just blindly following and you'll end up tortured and alone.

I also think there's no afterlife and once we die that's it. Our body dies and our mind goes with it, plain and simple. It's daunting to think that tomorrow I could wake up and just not be here but it makes life much sweeter than the idea that I'll be rewarded for being good at the end of my life with awesomeness for all eternity. Because if everything's awesome all the time, you wouldn't know it because there's no bad to compare it with.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 am

I cried. Sad

clap

Ever visited Europe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 am

I have only been out of Australia twice and both times were to New Zealand. I am planning a trip to Europe possibly next year, but I doubt I'll be looking to go to the normal tourist-y places over there. I'm interested in going to Chernobyl and seeing the fallout there and visiting Russia and the former Soviet Union and I'd love to do Greece as well which I suppose comes under the normal tourist-y things. But yes, I'm trying to organise my finances and stuff so I can do that in the next two years.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Do you live with like a group of friends or parents?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Mikey Poo wrote:
Now this is a loaded question. Honestly, I would be grossed out by the act of sex with another man if it was me doing it. Now if two guys I know want to have sex, go for it, I don't give a shit. But me being directly involved, I couldn't do.

However, I also joke around a lot with my friends because since I can remember everyone has automatically assumed I was gay because I've never been the manliest person and I say and do things that are considered "homoesexual". The funniest thing is, I'm the gayest acting person you'll find, but one of my friends is the blokiest bloke to ever bloke and he is one hundred per cent gay. I just find it funny that people put other people into categories.

Really, I don't care about the very ill defined "sexuality" of most people. I can look at someone and be like: That person is very aesthetically pleasing. No matter what gender they are. Sexuality is really more fluid to me than it is defined by people. That doesn't mean I'm bisexual or anything because, honestly, sex with a man isn't for me but I think that anyone can love anyone regardless of gender or sexuality and people are just afraid to admit that because we've been ingrained with you're either straight or gay.
clap clap clap clap Thank you!
I feel you dude, at least 4-5 times now I've been accused of being gay because of the way I am. I will admit I'm not a "manly-man" when I'm talking to people I'm close with cause that's just the way I am. I'm very open-minded, I'm somewhat shy with certain people, and I'm not really "manly", so it's led to at least 4 people (including 2 gay guys themselves) to ask me if I'm gay. I may not be a "model-guy" and I may make a SHIT LOAD of gay jokes but I am by no means gay. I've only ever been sexually attracted to girls (even though I have had several role-models/man-crushes) so I know I'm not gay. People assume that if you don't follow the stereotypical norms set and if you don't have certain characteristics, you automatically have a sexual attraction to guys. People don't think...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 pm

I live with my parents. I moved out for University after high school and lived with a friend of mine for a while but she eventually wanted to move in with her boyfriend so I didn't have anyone to live with and had to move back home. That was about two years ago and I just haven't left since then. Now that I've got a full time job and stuff, it'll be something I'm considering but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Favorite clothing brand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

I definitely don't have a favourite clothing brand. I buy anything that looks alright and even then it can be a $20 jumper from KMart or a $100 pair of jeans. I just buy to fit what I like to wear and how I like to look.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 am

Do you own a lot of cash? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 am

Haha, I don't spend my money on anything really. Pretty happy with everything I have at the moment. So, I get my money and keep it. But at the moment I'm paying off a 9,000 dollar loan. So I'm paying $200 a fortnight to pay that off.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 am

Because you're ripping off your parents, right? fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 am

Haha, you'd think so but apart from my loan repayment I buy groceries a lot for everyone. So I earn my keep.
Back to top Go down

Ask me things or I'll be sad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-