HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

[S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction Empty
PostSubject: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Due... blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am

Thanks!
----------

"OK....red light's on. Filming....here we go!"

The talking ceases as we see the man who WAS talking come into the view. It's Drake Dysfunction, coming to us from an undisclosed location.

Drake Dysfunction
"Hello, XWA Universe. My name's Nathaniel Hanes, but you may call me Drake Dysfunction. That's who you know me as, anyway
*chuckles*.

I hope you all are having a grand evening and I hope that the Big Ass American Bash was all that you had hoped it would be. We got ourselves a new WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in the form of Hitman Alex! Now, Hitman and I go WAY back....back to a couple of matches after my debut here."

Drake takes a seat in front of the Wells Fargo Arena, confirming where he's located.

Drake Dysfunction
"We've had our fair share of bouts here and there, and I always came up on the losing end. Now, I thought to myself 'damn, he's that damn good', but then I would always stop and say 'hey, don't be talking like that. He's got what you aspire to have some day.'
*looks dead at the camera* that what I aspire to have is something I will attain when the time comes, and that's the World Heavyweight title, the title that defines who we strive to become in this business: legendary."

*looks up to the sky* "Y'know, it's not ALWAYS the title that makes you legendary, it's also the character you possess. The type of character that ultimately defines who you are in this business; a business rarely containing any ounce of fairness. I sometimes stalk the corridors of the XWA and gaze upon the numerous posters featuring XWA warriors of the past & present and yet again ask that question: what's new about this? What's so special about it? I always come to the same conclusion; that it's just them living the dream; achieving something glorious and fulfilling, and I tell myself 'someday, that's where you'll be.' Now, however, I'm stuck at the bottom forced to pick up where I left off; fending for the right to become a champion. See, it's in this championship tournament where I have the opportunity to do that; to regain a championship I once held twice before. A championship I can make prestigious yet again."

Rising from his seat (the grassy area in front of the Wells Fargo Center), the camera follows his every move as he begins pacing.

Drake Dysfunction
"The Intercontinental Championship; the second tier, a special prize that potentially paves the way for the greatest prize of all, destination "first tier."--the PRIZE that I so desire. My task of achieving that second tier prize begins tonight, and standing in my way is a man who quite-simply calls himself The Pirate. Now, let's do our history, shall we? Pirates scoured the seven seas, in-search of treasures that  they would hear about in their little story books that their mothers would read to them for a bedtime story when they were youngsters. They would never cooperate, never obey the law and never cease their finding of the treasure they sought out. If this 'pirate' is anything like the pirates of the past, he knows that he has a large reputation to uphold. I'm going to be dealing with a man in search for HIS treasure; his LOOT. However, it's not HIS loot to be taking."

He stops his pacing and then turns his head so that he's looking directly at the camera. Hands behind his back, he continues.

Drake Dysfunction
"No, see tonight, LIVE on Vendetta, I seek to take the first step in my conquest of achieving glory, and that begins by burying the man known as The Pirate. It's too bad we're no where near the waters you sailed to get here, for it would have been a proper burial at sea.

Welcome to Drakeville.....population you and me. Dysfunction is upon you."

After those final words, he displays a cheeky grin on his face before the feed cuts.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 am

Great promo, Nate. I liked the way you tied it in to your match with the whole pirate analogy.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am

For some reason this reminded me of Bo Dallas.

IDK why, it just does.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Thanks Kani!

and Decep, it's probably the vocab being used. I'm still experimenting with this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction   [S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction Empty

Back to top Go down

[S 12.5|PROMO] "Conquest - Parte UNO" - Drake Dysfunction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1