HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels Empty
PostSubject: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 5TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Twelve thousand excited XWA fans surge to their feet, as the entrance video ends and the titantron explodes into a fury of fireworks! The fans all sing and dance to "Adrenaline" by Shinedown, as another action packed night awaits them. The fans are especially hot as we are fresh from the Big Ass American Bash, perhaps one of XWA's most successful Pay Per Views in recent history! But before the fans can settle down and think about the first match, the intro theme is killed off and is immediately replaced by a familiar entrance song. An entrance song that is met with unbelievable approval by all in the arena watching.

Cedar:
"And welcome to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen, and we are apparently kicking it off with the arrival of D-Volution!"

Miles:
"...yay."

Cedar:
"My colleague thrilled to their arrival, as always, it appears. Well the fans are excited to see them, especially David Michaels who perhaps went through the fight of his life last night inside that Hell in a Cell against Robert Hope."

Miles:
"Michaels got lucky. Hope made ONE single mistake at the top of the cell and Michaels taken advantage."

Cedar:
"It wasn't quite like that, Joey...but I won't bother arguing as you have selective memory."

Miles:
"I remember that you're a fat shit."

As if the cheers couldn't get any louder, they somehow manage too, as D-Volution makes their way out from behind the entrance curtain on the giant entrance staging. Before all four members are out, a giant "D-VO-LU-TION!" chant roars around the arena, as Michaels is seen wearing a plaster (band aid) on the top of his forehead after he was busted open profusely last night by Robert Hope, for the majority of the match too. Michaels also has a taped up lower part of his abdomen, but that can't be seen under his Showstealer T-Shirt. Nova is dressed in clothes that emphasises how large and wonderful her breasts are, as always, while Carnage is dressed how he always is too - massive, crazy dude in jeans and black shirt. JHalc is also in his street clothes, along with his classic fedora hat, but is still on his crutches. Regardless, the quartet look rather pleased with themselves.

Cedar:
"AS you can see, Michaels is looking as though he's been through hell after that match last night. That was surely something else, Joey, even with your biased commentary."

Miles:
"Don't be so fucking rude, you fat bastard. I call it like I see it and Michaels is a moron, plain and simple. He should have lost last night, so fuck him and fuck you."

Watts:
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....D-VOLUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

All four members of D-Volution stand at the very top of the entrance ramp and looks around, each smiling to a certain degree, as they receive a giant reaction. D-Volution are not one to play up to the crowd, so they soak in the atmosphere while it's there and begin walking down the ramp. Michaels appears to have a slight limp as well, but nothing that appears to be causing him a whole lot of trouble. Nova slaps a few hands in the front rows of the fans, as the rest of the group make their way into the ring. Michaels and Jay make their way up the ring steps, while Carnage is far too tall for that and just reaches up and pulls himself up onto the apron with ease. Michaels then climbs into the ring and motions for Laura Watts to give him the mic, before she makes her way out of the ring. Nova is the last one to enter, but that means we get a nice shot of her behind as she bends down under the middle rope. Michaels then taps the top of the mic and leans on the top rope, opposite the hard camera and begins to look around. He isn't wearing his Cowboy hat today, but has his hair in a ponytail and is still sporting some shades.

Michaels:
"Well it looks like Des Mo...Des Man...Des Moo...Des...errrmmm...it looks like Iowa is happy to see D-Volution tonight!"

As laughs, despite Michaels pretty much making fun of their name...being basically from Britain, some names in the US escape him. This Des Moine, Iowa clearly being one of them...

Michaels:
"Well, what do you know? Last night I managed to pull it off...I ACTUALLY pulled it off. I kept good on my word and I kicked Robert hope's teeth down his damn throat!"

This receives a cheap pop. It's one of those nights.

Michaels:
"Many people didn't bother listening to me when I said I was going to be the one walking out of that cell. When a man crosses that line with another man's family, there will always be hell to pay and now Hope knows just how those flames feel like up close. Tonight is all about moving on for ol' Davey Boy, but let me make one thing perfectly clear to Mr. Hope - if you ever come near my wife again or attempt to get up in my face, I promise that I will end you entirely next time....BUT enough of that serious stuff, tonight myself and these fine folks beside me are moving onwards. Yeah, I have my head stitched up, I can barely walk and I'm pretty certain my stomach have been moved to some other part of my body, but dammit' I'm The Showstealer and this cat is only interested in one thing..."

Miles:
"...anal?"

Cedar:
"Would you stop it!"

Michaels:
"...the XWA...World...Heavyweight...Championship!"

Cedar:
"Oohhhhhh my!"

Miles:
"God dammit', really?!"

Cedar:
"I think Michaels deserves a title shot after last night's performance."

Miles:
"Does he hell! Robert Hope does!"

The fans starts a "YES!" chant, as Michaels looks out at the crowd and gives off a cocky grin.

Michaels:
"Apparently, and I may be wrong here...since I was laying down on a stretcher after my match last night getting stitches in my head...but apparently we crowned a new champeen last night, right?"

The crowd isn't sure whether to cheer or boo, as they are wanting to acknowledge Michaels' question...but don't want to cheer for the new Champion. Michaels turns to Jay, who just shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't particularly care who is the World Champion.

Michaels:
"Apparently, a certain XWA Superstar by the name Hitman Alex became the World Heavyweight Champion for a third time last night. You know what that makes ol' Davey over here, J-Man?"

JHalc:
"I don't care."

Michaels:
"Well that's nice..."

JHalc:
"No, I mean I don't care that he's the champion. He sucks. You keep getting involved with people that sucks. First that Mexican import, then the Mad Ox, then that lunatic Hope and now the Shitman again. It's ruining my swag."

Michaels pulls his shades to the top of his head and gives his partner a funny look...

Michaels:
"What in the blue hell is swag?!"

JHalc:
"Beats me. It just sounds awesome when I say it. But continue..."

Michaels:
"I've lost where I was now, jackass..."

JHalc:
"...you were at the part about Hitman Alex sucking ass."

Michaels:
"AH YES! Hitman Alex - YOU SUCK!"

JHalc:
"There we go."

The crowd bursts into laughter, as Michaels swings back round and stares down the hard camera as he says his line.

Michaels:
"You probably woke up this morning, a little rough after your match as I was told it was a good one, and the first thing you'll be seeing is that shiny XWA World Heavyweight Championship sat on your bedside table. You know what I did this morning when I woke up? I burst out laughing knowing you won the title. You know why? Because not only did I screw you out of the title once before at King of Xtreme last year...at Rev Wars...I get to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!!"

Cedar:
"Wait, is that official?!"

Miles:
"I bloody well hope not..."

The fans now begin to get really excited, as Michaels is obviously challenging Hitman Alex for a match at Revolutionary Wars 6!

Michaels:
"Now, now...I'm sure many of you people are thinking 'but wait a minute, sexy guy standing in that ring! You don't have a rematch clause, so how can you be sure you're getting a rematch for the World Title?!'. Well, I'm glad you all asked...you see Hitman, unlike you, I understand rematch clauses. When I lost the World Title at Chain Reaction, I never defended it successfully after previously winning it. So, by default, I have no right to a rematch clause here in the XWA. So, unlike you for the past half a year, I'm not coming out here pissing and moaning until I get my rematch. I won't even bring my lawyers, I promise. Instead, I did it the old fashioned way - I went out last night and I did what I ALWAYS do best; Steal the show! I EARNED my rematch last night and guess what, chumpstain? I've been granted it...and since the fans appeared to enjoy me whooping some ass inside that Cell last night, we're going to do it alllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again. You. Me. XWA World Title. Ultimate HellRazor!"

Cedar:
"OH MY GOD! What an announcement! Hitman Alex must be furious hearing that!"

Miles:
"What th---is he insane?!"

The crowd explodes with approval, as they can't believe Michaels is firstly going after the World Title again and second, he's going to step BACK inside that Cell structure after last night, albeit under Ultimate Hellrazor rules!

Michaels:
"You see, I'm bored of this company being a watered down piece of crap version it once was. We started this group last year because we wanted to be what no one else DARED to be - and that's the best! In order to achieve future goals, we had to devolve into something corporate didn't want us to be. We went back to our routes, but since Robert Hope came into my life, things have been put on the back burner. But now he knows where his place is, it's time to shake this FUC$*NG COMPANY UP!"

The crowd explodes yet again, as Michaels shows a real intensity and passion here.

Michaels:
"We will not be what this company wants us to be. Each week we get handed a list of things not to say and not to do. From now on, you makes the rules...and we will damn sure break them! D-Volution lives by it's OWN rules. Over the past two months, we lost all our titles. Let it be known that as of right now, we're on a mission to get them ALLLLLLLLLLLLL back and Hitman? I'm coming for YOU! Like I said, I'll be getting that rematch, but I won't be getting it through some stupid lawy--wait a minute. No. Actually, that's EXACTLY what I'm going to do!"

Michaels then moves away from the ropes and begins looking around at the time keeper's area. He then spots to ring workers and points at them.

Michaels:
"You...and you! Yes, you two...get in here!"

Cedar:
"Michaels...telling some of our ring workers here to get in the ring. What is this all about?"

Miles:
"I don't know but I'm sure it's going to be terrible."

Michaels:
"What, are you both deaf...I SAID GET IN HERE! Hurry up, before I have the Big Guy come out there and drag you in."

Carnage lights up at the thought, as he begins cracking his knuckles. This image prompts the two weedy looking men, dressed in black pants and generic XWA ring crew shirts, to hurry into the ring...both of which struggle to do so as they never usually go in the thing, only build it every week. The pair do manage the task, however, and stand near the ropes looking rather terrified as Carnage stares a hole through them. Michaels puts his arm put to make the Big Guy back off, before he motions for the pair to come closer. Michaels turns them both towards the hard camera and stands between the pair, before putting his arms around the shoulders of each. The poor guy that is on Michaels' right is pretty much in a headlock, as Michaels draws his hand closer to his mouth because of the mic.

Michaels:
"Now, you two fine gentlemen have the chance of a lifetime here. You two...are now my lawyers!"

Cedar:
"Oh Lord..."

Miles:
"Oh my God, is he serious?!"

The crowd laughs, as the pair look rather confused as to what the hell is going on here.

Michaels:
"Don't look at me like that! I'll pay you both good, I'm not a cheap skate - a few KFC coupons should do the trick, right?!"

After a breath second to think about it, the pair nod their heads. One does not simply turn down a free KFC meal.

Cedar:
"Well that is a sweet deal right there!"

Miles:
"Well fuck, if I'd had known, I would have been his legal representative!"

Michaels:
"And we have a deal. Alright! So, what I want you both to do is stand there and nod your heads like two generic morons, pretending to have a damn clue what I'm talking about. NOVA! The contract, if you please..."

The XWA Universe in attendance then begin to whistle as Nova sexily walks around the trio into shot, wearing a beautiful trademark cat suit that reveals an awful lot about her assets. She pulls on a contract from between her...eerrrmmm...bazookas and hands it to Michaels, before wiggling her behind back to her spot. Rather comically, JHalc then lifts up one of his crutches and begins poking the guy to Michaels' left with it. The guy really doesn't have much choice but to endure it. Michaels then waves out the contract and begins stating what it is.

Michaels:
"So this is how it goes. Right here, in my hand, is a contract. A contract that puts me in the main event match at Revolutionary Wars inside that HellRazor match, against Hitman Alex, for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. Now what I want you both to do is clarify to the watching World, as my team of legal representatives, that this contract is indeed legitimate....I mean it is right, Jay? He wrote it up on his computer this morning and everything. Look, he even managed to stick the XWA logo at the top to is looks all smart and stuff. Granted, he's never been a wizard at Photoshop, but you get the point. Totally legit. So you two look through that and tell the World I have a match for the World Title at Rev Wars!"

Michaels remains his tight grip on the two morons, as they actually start looking through this 'contract'. However, Michaels stops them as they begin...

Michaels:
"Hold up! I forgot something. NOVA! Glasses, if you please..."

Nova then walks back in front of the trio and pulls out more items from between her breasts. This time, it's a pair of comedy glasses that have the nose and moustache, with dangling eyes. She puts them on both of the 'lawyers' and walks back to her spot.

Cedar:
"Well of all the things I thought I'd see tonight..."

Miles:
"How much can she store down there?!"

Michaels:
"AHHHH! There we go. Much better! You two REALLY are lawyers! Now, get reading!"

Albeit now with the struggle of having to look through two giant springs on their eyes, the pair begin to flick through the 'contract'. The starts talking to each other, discussing it's contents, before one of them begins to talk.

Michaels:
"What? No, wait a minute...wait a minute...you need the mic under your mouth, you blithering idiot. Here, what's wrong?"

'Lawyer #1':
"Well the contract looks great and all, but as your legal team, we have come to the conclusion that you have one fundamental flaw in this contract."

Michaels:
"You see, this is why I pay you both good fried chicken, to spot such things...so what is it?!"

'Lawyer #2':
"The contract that you had drawn up...is actually a shopping list. To be more specific, a shopping list entitled 'SHIT JAY NEEDS SOON' and then the word 'MALLET' is written approximately seven hundred times over the course of several pages. At no point does it mention a World Title match."

Michaels lets go of his 'legal team' and looks at them both blankly. He's not amused.

Michaels:
"...same shit. So what, you're telling me Hitman Alexis can come out here with fake ass lawyers and demand a title shot, and he gets one...but I can't?!"

The 'lawyers' shrug their shoulders, not sure what to do...

Michaels:
"Right, that's it! We have a problem...if I do not get my match at Revolutionary Wars, I am going to sue this company for all the fired chicken I can get! Give me my match. I DESERVE IT! I DESERVE IT GO DAM--"

Before Michaels can finish this rather comical hash of what Hitman Alex did a few weeks ago, he is suddenly, and completely unexpected, stolen by a man from Michaels' past. A man he clearly wasn't too thrilled to see last night...

Cedar:
"Well...this wasn't expected!"

Miles:
"I'm not sure how to react to this...though I'm getting tired of Michaels making fun of everyone..."

The cameraman picks up an awesome shot of Michaels rolling his eyes, before turning his head round to face the titantron, obviously not thrilled Mr. Phenomenal has decided to join the party here. The fans, on the other hand, are very pleased to see this man...however a noticeable section of boos can be heard from different portions of the crowd, which is obviously very odd indeed considering who they are aimed at. JHalc is almost tempted to join in with those boos, as he turns to Michaels and asks him off mic what DC is doing here. Michaels shrugs his shoulders, as he's just as confused as him. Nevertheless, the man known as Mr. Phenomenal, DC Hennig, makes his way onto the entrance stage and is looking rather pleased. DC isn't looking as...errrrmmm..."swag" as he once was back in the olden days of yesteryear. He's already in his ring gear and is wearing a generic XWA shirt up top, while his bleach blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail. Despite it being awesome that DC Hennig is back, something just isn't clicking too well with the crowd here, although he is getting, for the most part, an awesome reaction.

Cedar:
"Well Michaels and company don't look too thrilled to see DC Hennig here. What happened between these two? I mean, they were tighter than tight years back and then last night, Michaels basically brushed Hennig completely off."

Miles:
"Probably the smartest thing he's ever done, frankly. Also, they were tighter than an asshole, Cedar, which is funny because that's what they both are."

Cedar:
"Honestly, you really need to work on your analogies, Joey. They are pretty disgusting..."

Miles:
"..oh, maybe I should compare them both to a cock. That would be FAR more appropriate and relevant...shut up, you idiot."

DC walks down the ramp, looking thrilled to see his long time buddy in the ring, as he slaps the hands of the fans either side of the entrance ramp. He then shoots himself onto the ring apron and gets a nice reaction from the face, thought D-Volution in the ring isn't so enthusiastic about this. The two 'lawyers' from earlier remain in the ring, with JHalc still poking one of them with his crutch at times, as DC climbs through the ropes and heads over to the opposite side, putting his hands through the rope and receiving a microphone. His theme music draws away and he steps into the centre of the ring, looking at his former partner. Michaels looks rather disgruntled that DC is stood in front of him.

Michaels:
"Hold on, hold on...cut that damn music...the hell are doing here?! Can't you see I'm in the middle of something important."

DC smirks.

DC:
"...clearly. But sorry to intrude, my good friend. I couldn't help but notice that last night you were...well, lets say you were a little pre-occupied when we spoke. Maybe I just caught you at a bad time...and you had good reason. Congratulations on your victory last night, by the way!"

Michaels stares blankly at his former DxWo stable mate before gently shaking his head.

Michaels:
"Well...thanks."

DC:
"You really stole that show, Davey Boy!"

Michaels:
"I know...it's what I do each night, genius..."

DC:
"I know! My Davey Boy has never changed...but I can see but your little show here tonight that you're in a far more sporting mood, so I thought I'd come out here and get reacquainted in front of the XWA Universe...LIVE!"

Michaels scratches his beard, before losing patience with DC very early.

Michaels:
"OK, stop. This is getting annoying, now..."

DC:
"Huh? Stop what?! I just came out here to give these fans a chance to see us bac--"

Michaels:
"That! THAT RIGHT THERE! Stop the 'I'm a good guy, so kiss my ass' schitck to me and the fans. It's pathetic!"

DC:
"I...I don't understand..."

At first, the things believe this is some comical plot but soon start to realise these two are actually having issues out here...all while JHalc is continuing to poke the 'lawyer'...

Michaels:
"Dude, what the hell happened to you?"

DC:
"Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. All I wanted to is return last night, say high to my buddy and gives these fans a great night..."

Michaels:
"You've mellowed, man. You think these people want to see you come and here and grin like a corporate idiot? Come on, man, you're better than that!"

DC looks legitimately confused that his buddy is calling him out on something he didn't even know he was doing.

DC:
"David, seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just signed a contract with XWA a couple of weeks ago and I just want to be entertaining. I'm not trying to kiss up to anybody."

Michaels:
"Yeah, sure you don't. Look at you, wearing all your fancy ring gear that management forced you to wear...and I bet you got a memo telling you to wear an XWA generic shirt, so it would help merchandise sales...and to slap the little kids hands in the front rows, so that people will cheer for you so they can sell YOUR generic T-Shirt when the butt holes backstage can be arsed making you one, right?"

DC:
"..."

Michaels:
"I thought so. Look, do me a favour - if you're going to be 'that guy', just stay the hell out of our way..."

DC:
"Man, why you being like that? I just want to catch up with you and entertain the fans..."

Michaels begins laughing hysterically, turning to Jay who isn't really cracking a smile as his attention has now turned to DC, staring at him rather PO'd he's in front of them.

Michaels:
"Entertain the fans? You want to entertain the fans, huh? REALITY CHECK, DC - be yourself and these fans will cheer for you, not because the dumbasses in the back MAKE THEM!"

The fans actually roar for that one.

DC:
"Come on, man."

Michaels:
"But you want to entertain them, right? Here, let me help you out with that."

Suddenly Michaels turns to the side and launches his right foot into the air, smacking one of the two 'lawyer' clean in the jaw with a Superkick! The comedy glasses and flying into the crowd, as the second 'lawyer' high-tails it out of the ring as Jay chases him with his crutch, almost smacking him in the head with it! The crowd cheers, as Michaels picks up the mic he just dropped and gets right in DC's face, who looks horrified for the innocent man that just found out he'll need a new set of teeth when he wakes up.

Michaels:
"Now THAT WAS ENTERTAINING! What happened to the days when WE...WE did that every single week! So do me a favour and knock this 'I'm a good guy' crap off because if you don't, just like Hitman Alex will, you'll end up flat on your back..."

Before DC can even retort, Michaels thuds his mic to the floor and then smashes the DC's out of his hands. Michaels , followed by the rest of D-Volution, then climb out of the ring, with Jay giving DC Hennig a deathly stare and Nova shaking her head at him, even though she appears to be the one showing DC the most compassion. D-Volution's theme begins to play once again, as they back up the ramp. DC remains with his back to them, looking down, just wondering what on Earth he's doing wrong. He then turns around and sees David yelling at him, telling him to stop being weak. The fans then burst into a "WE WANT DC!", as Mr. Phenomenal has a lot of thinking to do...

Cedar:
"Wow...would you have EVER thought them two, of all people, would have had a confrontation like that?!"

Miles:
"I'm kind of speechless right now...aren't they meant to be the best of buddies?!"

Cedar:
"Yes. Them two go WAYYYY back and now it looks as though they are about to tear each other apart!"

Miles:
"Wait a minute...maybe DC can be the one to end David Michaels! LETS GO DC!!! LETS GO DC!!!"

Cedar:
"Shut up...and yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are just getting word that that blockbuster match between David Michaels and the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex, WILL take place at Revolutionary Wars!"

Miles:
"OH! Maybe Hitman Alex can end David Michaels! LETS GO HITMAN!!!"

The show then cuts to a commercial break, leaving us with a picture of DC Hennig leaning on the top rope looking at the fans looking rather conflicted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:18 am

This promo was amazing, but not as amazing as me. I aint bothered I will kick your ass Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:57 am

Screwjob #2 coming up, me thinks  The tache 
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:17 am

ilikewwe11 wrote:
This promo was amazing, but not as amazing as me. I aint bothered I will kick your ass Mad as hell

inb4 Hitman Alex raging for the 9018390128309189038th time in a promo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:07 am

I read it, so I thought I should comment on it, but I don't really have any comments...

"Your house? Gee it's so glamorously decorated I thought I was in Vegas!
You guys lied to me! You said it was Vegas!"
[S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels Bq563rhCIAAdZzR
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

inb4 DC/Shitman vs D-Volution. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Classic D-Volution antics. I like where the "DC finding his true self" angle is going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 pm

^ Yeah that.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Good promo, buddy. I can't tell you how happy I am to see Michaels and Hennig back into it, even if they are on opposite sides somewhat. I missed that theme, too. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 pm

haha thanks man.

Makes a change from a certain someone wanting to rip DM's life apart shifty
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Ain't I a stinker? YAY
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels   [S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels Empty

Back to top Go down

[S 1|OPENING PROMO] "I understand rematch clauses." - David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1