HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like I've posted this before...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

I feel like I've posted this before... Empty
PostSubject: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 am

Is it time that we just ended the tag team titles? Because we have basically two teams right now and two people willing to write tag matches by themselves because it gives them some variety. Does anyone want to be in a tag team?

I feel like I've posted this before... FJBloTX
I feel like I've posted this before... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 am

I have future tag team plans, but they aren't until 2015 at the earliest. It'd be a shame to lose the titles, when we do have some teams around, but I'm not sure there's much of a point with only a few guys in the division.

Plus, when they fuck are they even gonna be defended with Riley having three titles? Mad as hell

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 am

R.I.P. Knockout Kings 2014-2014 Sad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:46 am

The Tag Titles are, and always will be, the fed's afterthought. They are always second to anyone's plans, so they are not really THAT important. So, in my eyes, it's never mattered if there has only been a couple of teams for it as they always come and go to keep the division at least in existence.

With that said, don't get rid of them. I actually like challenging for the belts. D-Volution is still a team, so we can be booked in matches with Carnage as the replacement. Jay will still write with me. Plus he'll return in time anyway and we'll be back 100%.

Plus if you do away with them, it sucks for anyone trying to be a Triple Crown or Grand Slam winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:44 am

^Exactly, the Triple Crown would be impossible without them.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

Chilly wrote:
The Tag Titles are, and always will be, the fed's afterthought. They are always second to anyone's plans, so they are not really THAT important. So, in my eyes, it's never mattered if there has only been a couple of teams for it as they always come and go to keep the division at least in existence.

With that said, don't get rid of them. I actually like challenging for the belts. D-Volution is still a team, so we can be booked in matches with Carnage as the replacement. Jay will still write with me. Plus he'll return in time anyway and we'll be back 100%.

Plus if you do away with them, it sucks for anyone trying to be a Triple Crown or Grand Slam winner.

And, of course, a certain SOMEONE recently came back from your past. Maybe HE can write with you, too. #DxWo2.0? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:46 am

I think just keeping the tag titles ticking over wouldn't hurt, despite there not being many teams on offer.

And Chilly makes a great point about the Triple Crown/Grand Slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I've posted this before...   I feel like I've posted this before... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like I've posted this before...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1